Rich white man who had it all decided to kill as much people as possible for no reason at all

>rich white man who had it all decided to kill as much people as possible for no reason at all

So much for P.R.O.F.I.L.I.N.G

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpcqS6ZiCuw
youtube.com/watch?v=ALrnMugCUHw
youtube.com/watch?v=yt2PLjnmZJo
youtube.com/watch?v=M8P8FPWhHw4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
pewhispanic.org/2017/09/18/facts-on-u-s-latinos-trend-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums thinks there were more than 2shooters and the massacre was done by conspiracy and Paddock maybe a fall guy.

>there is one exception to the rule so we have to dismantle it because it doesn't work

What exception to the rule? All mass shootings were middleclass/rich white people.

Also all serial killers and pedophiles.

thats wrong
but even if it wasn't, profiling would still be working

>Clearly, the Unabomber must be a disgruntled, poorly-educated airplane mechanic.

>Sup Forums thinks
stopped reading there

Americans are a disgrace to the developed world

SEA again, what a coincidence

>Source: Mother Jones

But I thought America had a gorillion mass shootings every day. I figured MJ of all sites would want to push trash like that.

So basically beware of "rich whitey"

According to this graph there were less than 100 mass shootings since 1982? I call bullshit

>beware of "rich whitey"
No, beware of american

Please don't feed the gun grabbers
Utter boloks

A mass shooting implies more than 3(or 5)casualties

Niggers are always shooting at each other

This chart is disingenuous.

If a black guy who is hunted by the police decided to attack a squad car, it's considered a mass shooting if 3 officers die.

If we are talking about senseless murder for no reason it's without fault 100% White or Asian.

funny how mass shootings follow the racial makeup of the states but for every other crime the minorities are over represented.

And now for the edgy comment of the day, guess we all like taking as much others with us as we can when we decide it's our time to go

yes
but mostly
this

they have proven time and time again that they cannot be trusted not to act violent. The occurrence of serial, mass killings and generic shootings is far, far greater than other other first world country.

America has shootings involving 2-4 people all the time, now, mass shootings are a completely different monster.

>Sup Forums
>being able to think

this just shows that whites are more efficient even when it comes to killing people. How can shitskins even compete?

>reading Sup Forums

We can't

just look at our K/D ratio

youtube.com/watch?v=qpcqS6ZiCuw
This video shows shots were fired from 2 different places(by the sounds).

Seems pretty in line with population demographics desu

youtube.com/watch?v=ALrnMugCUHw
youtube.com/watch?v=yt2PLjnmZJo
youtube.com/watch?v=M8P8FPWhHw4
Muzzle flash from a window of much lower floor than the 32nd floor.

Given that "latinos" are around 20%, not really

You killed a lot of slav peasants. Big accomplishment there, bud.

Whatever you say Carlos

Deduct Chinamen

The nature of those mass shootings is not uniform throughout the sample. It's only whites and Asians who are arrogant enough to go on senseless massacres just because they feel a bit down.

What does that even mean? "Latinos" are 17% of the population while 7% of the mass shootings are committed by them. This is not an opinion, but a fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

i woundn't be surprised if it was an ''inside job''

ah yes, they shot through the window, replaced it, and then vanished before the police showed up?

Yes but that data is between 1982-2017
Not sure if you're aware of this Juan but populations aren't stagnant
pewhispanic.org/2017/09/18/facts-on-u-s-latinos-trend-data/

I'm not sure about this but I've seen a post that said you can open the windows from inside of the rooms in lower floors of Mandalay Bay hotel.

>All mass shootings were middleclass/rich white people.
So are most teens/adults. Also, that's misleading. Blacks and Asians commit more mass shootings per capita.

So blacks and Asians commit more mass shootings per percentage of population and whites commit less than their percentage of population?

>be rich as fuck white man with absolutely no responsibilities in your 40s
>spends 20 years gambling it away
>meet an ugly gold digger working as a hostess
>get enchanted by her
>finally decided, whateves, I'm so bored, "let's kill everyone"

Some people have it too good in live. What a fucking waste. At least it goes well with the theme of degeneracy that characterizes Las Vegas.

>4
That is still a mass shooting. Some more strict sources count 3 as a mass shooting

so this is the real face of Sup Forums posters
lmao

Did thy find out why he did it tho?

this is the shooter's brother

So? "Latinos" have always been underrepresented in mass shootings. Not up to debate, Muhammad.

And so have whites, happy days

There isn't any reason, mate. He was bored and decided to go out in a big way.

That's how degenerate western civilisation is.

he is wh*Te

That's a good reason tho. Way better than doing it for money or some stupid ideas.

>Sup Forums thinks

To be fair it rather accurately reflects the population share of each ethnicity.

Black people shoot down loads of people all the time

this 2bh

Isn't that just echo?

>taking Sup Forums seriously
>not taking it as comedy

>Sup Forums
>thinks
That my friend is called an oxymoron.

Literally MK Ultra

Should've taken extra care of your husbands well being or else we steal them and create CHAOS.

i shoot loads of pre-people all the time, if you know what i mean

No. Keep listening till the 70 or 80 seconds carefully.

I know how Sup Forums is seen in Sup Forums. These footage and suspect's info made me curious. I wonder why Paddock didn't leave any message or manifesto and why he determined to commit such a horrible crime.

Americans are retarded racist gun nuts. There. I said it.

>for no reason at all
(lol how naive

Vegas hotels have tight security and have over 9000 cameras everywhere

If they can catch sneaky slot thieves, they can catch a guy with a dozen firearms

Obvious false flag operation to pursue a certain agenda

>Sup Forums thinks
What did he mean by this?

I'm afraid he doesn't fit the definition of a terrorist in America, since he's...you know...white & rich.

>Sup Forums thinks

>Sup Forums
>thinks
Pick one.

>tragedy happens
>all sides rush to score points for their infantile ideology

I want off this ride.
Is there a place I can immigrate to where the politics aren't absolute cancer?

>Sup Forums """"thinks""""""

I'm sorry. I'll keep my mouth shut about this incident.