New rule: If a movie is part of a cinematic universe, don't see it. If you do...

New rule: If a movie is part of a cinematic universe, don't see it. If you do, you are responsible for the continuation of trash.

New rule: Suck my dick fag, i'll watch whatever i goddam want

Then we cannot watch Alien or Aliens ever again

But what if they're good?

>waaah, I don't like what everyone else likes

New rule: Go back to the IMDB boards, oh wait....

Fuck off, Godzilla rules

Godzilla is one of the very first cinematic universes. way before marvel

But the monsterverse is supposed to be a thing. It's been a thing for over 50 years

I enjoyed both these films and I'm excited for more. Faggot

This has nothing to do with opinion you fucking morons. This is about standing up to mindless consumerism and letting the man know you will not just accept whatever forced nonsense they try to shove down your throat like the blind sheep they think we are. Wake up and join the revolution bitches!

cant wait for the true monster verse coming out with the invisible man Dracula the mummy creature from the black lagoon wolfman ect.

No, fuck you.

triggered

Fuck you faggot. Godzilla is awesome

Fuck you godzilla has been a universe since 1955.

>this isn't about opinions
>except that you should follower mine

fuck off, you're 'The Man'

Nah, I'm good. Skull Island was fucking boss. Seeing it again tomorrow.

kaijuverse has potential to be kino though

tip

It is. Kong: Skull Island was visual kino.

>he doesn't want to see Godzilla and Kong having a tug of war with Ghidora's heads
>he doesn' want to watch Kong jump off the Burj Khalifa and land on Mothra, tearing off his wings and trying to fly by flapping them like a retard
>he doesn't want to see Destroyah pick up Godzilla Junior and bifurcate him with his inner jaw like a xenomorph
>he doesn't want to watch Biolante melt entire cities of nip fucking shits
>he doesn't want to watch Kumonga get his legs pulled off by King Ghidorah
>he doesn't want to watch Godzilla get his shit pushed in by a Mecha Godzilla/Gigan tag team only to go into a crysallis, come out as Space Godzilla, and liquify their shit with super power breath

Does your top lube up before he fucks your fat asshole?