Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this franchise?

Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this franchise?

sweet logo

yes
i think now it is time

Is it time for you to step in and get a life? We played well and lost to a better team

Fuck you

This week they showed they have the grit to win. They WILL get a win in the next three weeks I promise you. Wouldn't even surprise me if they went 2-1. That will shut you and your threads up.

>a fucking helmet

what does this team suck so much ass? if they get 1st pick every year you would think at least they build a semi decent team and not be absolute bottom of the barrel garbage every year.

Is it a money laundry scheme or what?

Kek

The team honestly is not THAT bad, they keep it close in most games. They are actually better than the Broncos right now

>better than broncos
>broncos won games
Browns fans are so sad that they thing losing a close game is consider a win if that the case then they would be the GOAT.

>Browns
>Everything is orange
I found your problem

>LE BROWNPANTS DO IT AGAIN

>giving up the lead

YA BLEW IT

My condolences to any Browns fan that didn't turn it off during the fourth quarter.

I know this is a meme and all, but now i think they legitimately should

If I was a Browns fan I’d kill myself tbqh

No, everybody loves the class clown.

It is actually time

>winning 21-7 at the beginning of the 4th
>lose 26-21

>not having an ad blocker on your phone
i'm about to throw up, reported for advertising

well, the owner was under indictment by the FBI for some financial bullshit regarding his other business, so maybe so.

this. the most embarrassing NFL team is also the one with no symbol. Its like the team is bad on purpose

>the class clown
No, the bungles are the class clowns. The Browns are the retard that wets himself every day but for some reason is not placed in special ed.

For me, it's the Cleveland Helmets

the entire state of ohio is a fucking joke

reality check time for fans who think they aren't that bad:

Browns are worst in scoring offense, despite being 20th in y/g

Browns are 23rd in scoring defense, despite being average in y/g allowed

Browns are dead last in giveaway/takeaway
Browns are worst in INTs by a good margin.

so it's not just special teams. the Browns are below average in every department and give the ball away more than twice as often as the take it away from the other team.

Browns fan here. Aint even mad.

I just hope we draft rosen. Darnold is dogshit and mayfield is a meme qb.

but they are competitive in every game

>Browns fan here
why? why do the browns have fans? Its like being a fan of diarrhea

>when you're so shit at what you do people think you are laundering money

So? Record don't lie

then they must be losing on purpose

there are things the NFL could do, but won't.

1) stop rewarding failure. Make the draft random and divorced from the regular season record.

2) promotion/relegation to a minor league.

The NFL doesn't care.

why is this downfield rule a thing?

>Make the draft random and divorced from the regular season record
Nah this is just as bad. You win the owl, you get first pick. Like make it take it in pickup basketball. Don't like it then git gud fagit

How would a random draft make the Browns better-they've been given their pick of the top talent every year and are still shit.

Hey, at least they're not a Division 1 team with the naming practices of a no-name high school.

>49ers
>because North Carolina gold rush?

JUST

>packers w/o aaron rodgers
>better team

aaaaahahahahahaahaa keep telling yourself that soyboy, whatever will help you sleep tonight

I have this gut feeling that as long as they focus on drafting the top available line talent, maintain consistancy at the head coach level while focusing on hiring coordinater-level talent, and keep their cap numbers high, then they'll inevitably become a winning franchise. The real problem is ownership. They just have no luck in attracting competancy at that level. Too bad.