Game at Alabama

>game at Alabama
>college rules

Who would win this hypothetical matchup, Sup Forums?

Serious replies only please, no trolling.

Bama by 14

Alabama produces a few NFL level players each year
The Browns are made entirely of NFL players
The only advantage Bama has is coaching

>The Browns are made entirely of NFL players
kek

Alabama 10
Cleveland 3

>19-year-old boys playing 25-year-old NFL men

Cleveland wins 10 times out of 10, especially this year.

Are you implying Alabama is the best cfb team?

Even if the they are the worst NFL players, they're still NFL players. Even someone ass like Kizer looked pretty elite in college

Browns win by 40. Crowell has 200 rushing yards and Josh Gordon balls for 3 TDs

Bama is a fucking meme team that got exposed when they faced a real team. Browns would smoke these fucking dorks

If Josh Gordon plays, Browns win easily

Cleveland by 30-40.

Remember only 8-10 of the players on Bama will be good enough to make NFL Teams, and a handful of those few will only be practice squad tier guys.

The Browns players may be the worst in the league, but they're still good enough to be in the league.

Bama's not even the best college team this season.

>Alabama vs Auburn
>college rules

Who would win this hypothetical matchup, Sup Forums?

Serious replies only please, no trolling.

Exactly. People always make the "they're all NFL players" argument but the fact that the Browns want them proves that they are not NFL caliber
Disband the team and how many are getting scooped up by other teams to actually start, 4 or 5?

Even considering trying to argue for bama should be a bannable offence desu. It's a simple litmus test for who is sport illiterate.

>A fucking Aussie has to teach an American about American football.
You thing some 19 year old pass rusher is going to have any luck against a 28 year old veteran tackle? No dude. The Browns would fucking destroy Alabama. Shit Alabama isn’t even the best college team in their own state, lol.

blk ppl lol

No, some fucking 18 year old twat in SAE at Bama

2001 Canes v 2017 Browns who ya got?

How about if you took Alabama's current roster and aged them all 8 years

That's what I'm saying dude

I’d be willing to bet closer to 30 of the Bama roster plays in the pros

Indeed

What’s wrong with you? That’s the dumbest hypothetical situation I’ve ever heard

Browns have a habit of players go to other team and do good.

5 starters in the superbowl were players from the browns.

So a bunch of car salesman who played college ball nearly a decade ago??

>Andre Johnson
>Frank Gore
>Willis McGahee
>Clinton Portis
>Najeh Davenport(4 starting nfl rbs)
>Jeremy Shockey
>Kellen Winslow
>Bryant McKinnie
>Ed Reed
>Jonathon Vilma
>Antrel Rolle
>Phillip Buchanon

Only team I would make an exception to this meme possibly, but they'd still probably get destroyed on the line both ways, which is where the real difference between college/nfl is

Why is it that when we have this weekly thread, no one mentions how Saban sucked as an nfl coach?

every year I say "Browns win in a blowout".

but this is the worst I have seen the Browns. Problem is, this isn't nearly the best 'bama team.

This year's Browns against one of the great 'bama teams of the last decade? you might have a competitive game for three quarters, but the Browns would still win. But it would be close.

No college team could beat an NFL team. Even the browns

this. there have been a few college teams that would stay in the game against the worst NFL team for 2 or 3 quarters. that's as good as it would ever get.

Browns would win 99 out of 100 times.

Myles garrett alone gives the Browns a huge advantage.

this. and especially with college rules, the NFL players could get away with a lot more than they would in a normal NFL game

100% agree. i'm the first to use the "nfl veteran vs 19-year-old" rhetoric but this year's Browns feel like a scab team from the 1987 strike.
the Browns are wearing the uniform but they are going through the motions. Bama could squeak by them and the 2001 'canes (properly focused and motivated) would beat the 2017 late-season Browns.

Honestly the Browns really only have a huge advantage on the OL and special teams. Since it's at Bama with college rules, though, that's a huge advantage to the Tide in the passing game, and the crowd noise would be chaotic. I really don't see either team moving the ball into the red zone too often. With a couple big potential plays, given the clear weather, I could see Bama winning about 40% of the time.

Considering Josh Gordon is their best player and he was a used car salesman just 3 weeks ago, it doesn't sound so crazy

The Browns' D-line would slaughter bama's o-line and Hurts vs anything resembling an nfl defense is laughable

Put Oklahoma in instead, Bama this year isn't as good

kek have you watching alabama try to tackle. even the best amateurs suck at it. there's a reason it's so easy to rack up points in college

you would lose money on that bet

Kizer would look like Brady out there. Who's gonna cover Gordon? Fitzpatrick? lol. Bama would get eaten alive at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and the Browns would easily win by 40 or more

Bama - 24
Browns - 21

Browns

74-0

Browns 49-0. That being said, I do think that the worst NFL team should face the CFP runner’s up instead of the Pro-Bowl, would be way way more fun

2017 Browns by at least 80 points. Raw talent means fucking nothing with zero experience in the pros. The vets on the Browns are older and have higher football IQ. 2001 Miami had like 10 players who were objectively elite in college, every NFL team has at least 30-40