youtube.com/watch?v=5XUwkfxN34k
youtu.be/6_NeqMAAsBk
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
youtube.com/user/lazycat619/videos
youtube.com/user/darthmauldog1125/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do YOU?

why are they bullying him?

Sometimes it does seem like they're going out of their way to make fun of him. Especially in the pipe strip analysis.

I used to own a bunch of those garfield and far side books that compiled a bunch of comics. solid bedtime reading for a young kid.

he does know the cat has the pipe

Have you even seen the first one that parodies ff6? No skills? They've been making fun of him since the beginning.

im confused, k-know what?

TELL ME ABOUT GARFIELD, WHY DOES HE SMOKE A PIPE?

Oh right, I forgot.

I mean I agree, but it feels kind of personal.

>s ff6? No skills?
That was so good.

I'm sure he does. He acknowledged Virgil Texas's Garfield gender troll and he approved of Garfield minus Garfield in the past.

Davis has proven he's willing to go outside of his box -- see Garfield's Nine Lives and those infamous halloween strips -- but he sticks close to the bland formulas for the money.

I guess what I'm wondering is, did they just randomly choose some shitty "artist" that had lots of meme potential, or is there more of a personal reason?

he's worth 800 million dollars

Ohhh yes I see now.

Now where could my memes be...

Wikipedia says his net worth is 2.4 Billion

totally agreed.

wtf. no way

this video points out part of why
youtube.com/watch?v=5XUwkfxN34k
PAWS INC. puts Jim Davis on a pedestal since he is an "amazing talent of your generation" They think that each comic strip provides some grand meaning to life, so Fatal Farm basically makes fun of that mindset.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone they hated really liked Garfield and talked about it a lot.

These videos came back up into my recommended the other day having completely forgotten them. Honestly I am absolutely floored by the quality of them.
Did they just spend nine years straight working on them or what?

different jim davis

Lasgnacat in both eras was partially funded by Adult Swim, which is The Cartoon Network. Along with their Turner owner, they own the television rights to Garfield.
Davis is fully aware of the channel and where the pipe is

is this the one time Jim Davis has shown his abilities as an artist in Garfield?

Never heard of the channel before a week or so ago. Every single video I've seen has been shit, except for 07/27/1978 which is absolute kino. I could watch that an hour a day and never get tired of it.

>this is from an actual Garfield comic

The miami vice one is legit one of the best youtube videos I've ever seen

youtu.be/6_NeqMAAsBk

I read it in his voice

The fuck are you guys talking about

Spoonfeed me on whatever the fuck you're on about, davis being a hack, garfield sucking or whatever

Go away normie

Here ya go reddet bro

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

Has anyone watched the 4-hour long sex survey video all the way through?

yes

>Osama bin Laden
>rusty Shackelfurd
>Adolf Hitler
>Bill Wilson
>Jay Bauman
>the weirdo who calls three times to talk about how he had phone sex once

no because it was retarded. There is only one good video, and it was mentioned here

i had a all the far side ones, that shit was solid, also a few foxtrot

the davis jew is a crafty opponent

No, but I'm in it and that's all that matters

I still have every Far Side compilation from when I was a kid. it's a shame that it was ever paired with something as generic and trashy as Garfield, the Far Side is the GOAT single-panel comic

>normie

I've been here for 8 years, I don't browse Sup Forums, the most normalfag board next to /fa/

I agree farside is far superior to garfield, but for whatever reason as a kid I still loved garfield and had like 10 solid books of the comics.

I don't think it's too controversial to say that farside is the best comic ever by far.

I still honestly loved garfield though. I have basically no recollection of the garfield show, but I just remember watching it and thinking it was terrific.

Farside doesn't have that.

checkmate. Garfield wins.

He is.

>Garfield Minus Garfield
>Jim Davis sees it and i amused
>Jim offers the guy a bookdeal and now there's a Garfield Minus Garfield you can buy

about garfield tweeter yeah he knows

Snoopy > Garfield

only because he killed krauts

>being a kraut in the current year

Has lasagna cat ever addressed this Garfield comic?

To reddit normie:
Whatever you say, tourist
Edit:thanks for the (you) s

I can respect that. I also respect your digits

Reading Garfield as an adult it seems really bad to me, where Far Side still holds up over time.

You forgot to tag him.

>I don't think it's too controversial to say that farside is the best comic ever by far.
>he never read Calvin and Hobbes
Far Side is still bretty excellent tho

Yes, and he approves of it.

Literally the two GOAT comic strips

Far Side is single panel humor though which is like a totally different genre than the character/story driven Calvin & Hobbes. It's like apples and orange almost, but they're both the best of their respective genres

>Jay Bauman
Kek. What did he say?

He's a genius.

>Now I know they are two sides of the same lasagna pan

This is brilliant
Why isn't Sup Forums like this at all when I visit?

They're probably saving it for the inevitable final video.

>POOK!
What did he mean by this?

Sup Forums was once a great board, back when it was new. These days its practically a Tumblr consolate on Sup Forums, but you still see the glimmers of autistic brilliance every once and a while.

I'll never forget the days I used to religiously shitpost on Homestuck general.

Sometimes Arthur threads are fun.

It's kind of over-the-top. I think it would have been better if it had pretended to be more serious. Also fuck you the Miami Vice one is kino. Also the Lady Gaga, computer, and youtube fight are pretty fun.

They're not done??

The most kino one was removed because it had the contact information from someone at Paws inc and it asked people to send emails to it asking to have breakfast with Garfield.

Nope. Expect a new painfully long hiatus, though.

The sex survey has the ending though
Pretty sure they are done.

thats andrew roilland from rick and morty singing the song in the background

The 2003 tier youtube skit and bukkake skit are really elevated it into webkino

>mfw the Polish girl gives birth

why do millenials harass people who actually do shit

stop doing marijuana and do some shit yourselfs instead of making fucking memes

youtube.com/user/lazycat619/videos
youtube.com/user/darthmauldog1125/videos

Also this