Movie plot idea

During Civil War, there was a kind-hearted and pure and young nurse in a field hospital.
One day she met a handsome young soldier. He is quite healthy and strong, and the scratch on his leg was healing well. But the soldier secretly persuaded her to let his leg get infected and amputated so he doesn't have to go back to battle.
The nurse was seduced and watched the healthy man losing his leg. The man then died of inspection and the nurse was driven mad and kicked out of the hospital and died. The end.

>please rate

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4935418/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the soldier isnt a brave man

George W Bush: Leprechaun Hunter.
It writes itself.

Melodramatic crap.
Your movie only has shit happen at the end.
It would be better (but still not good) if the soldier knew the nurse before he got injured, like her triage unit was fallowing his company around. Then if instead of him just being a pussy you made him have PTSD and had his injury be self inflicted that would be more interesting. Then when he dies of the infection post amputation he could say something like "at least I can finally sleep without nightmares" or some sappy shit like that.
Having her go mad and get kicked out is a stupid as fuck oh-and-then-this-happen plot point. Just have her kill herself or have her wake up in the middle of the night with nightmares (just like he used to do).

It's still a really sappy story but at least it's a bit more filled out that way.

>the nurse was driven mad and kicked out of the hospital and became a witch. The end.

0/10 you're fucking pathetic

>But the soldier secretly persuaded her to let his leg get infected and amputated so he doesn't have to go back to battle.
>The nurse was seduced and watched the healthy man losing his leg. The infection got worse and his whole leg turned black.
>Roommates sing about black Phillip's leg telling them things.
>The man then died of inspection (penis was too small)
Nurse runs away with the black intern

Thanks for the advice.

But I was thinking about inserting a bed scene of having a wholesome girl have sex with a very sick and corpse-like amputee.
I hope to make it morally decadent

You sound 16 years old user.

Jackson

>A satirical and more biting twist on the Madison musical production. Jackson is entirely played by white people chock full of racial humor and catchy songs such as "HOW (the hell do I get out of here?)", "The Rothschilds can suck my dick" and "When you need a hand, get a Chinaman".

10/10 oscar winner
as long as the soldier is black

Christ, you suck at writing.
If you want to make a movie about a good girl who gets corrupted, you need a bad boy, not a fucking coward.
And at what point does your story go from sappy drama to The Devils Rejects? Pick one fucking tone and stick with it.
Read some real books.

The ending could be improved. How about instead of the nurse dying or getting kicked out, she instead is assigned to more fucked assignments. Like, she now takes his place, his war (He'll) becomes hers now (Purgatory).

Nigger what? Seriously, go read a fucking book. You can't just throw everything you think would be cool into one pot. Go read A Moveable Feast or The Great Gatsby. Those should be accessible enough for you.

What's your problem bro

Your cringy fucking story. If you take anything away from this thread let it be this: Your ideas are fucking shit. They will always be shit unless you start consuming better culture immediately.

you are you stupid fuck

>The man then died of inspection
Because his wiener was too small or what lmao

this is retarded shit

God gets stuck in a thought loop and loses his omnipotence, he becomes a regular man who is fully aware of his now thoroughly calcified pineal gland, he is tormented by the greatest existential crisis in human history, God walks around the city of new york experiencing the horrors of being a powerless man in the most disgusting city on earth, the film ends with him accepting his plebeian status, achieving nirvana and his consciousness transcends to the 4th dimension upon which he simply wills New York out of existence.

God would be played by Joe Rogan.

10/10 whoah really great

i'd watch that, just not with rogan

It would be 10/10 if the nurse snapped the soldier's neck.

>The nurse watched the man getting amputated
>suddenly an earthquake struck. The nurse felt dizzy
>When she came back she realized the man had put spell on her and they swapped bodies
>The nurse was now trapped inside an amputated body. She screamed but everyone just treated her as playing dumb
>She can only watch the man walked away with her body

Inspired by Skeleton Key

Just add in a rape scene with some slaves fleeing north and its perfect

What if instead she decided to just bang him? And you show it. You show all of it.

Make sure he get amputated before she bang him

>Joe Rogan
stopped reading there

One of the biggest flaws in your story is that they didn't know shit about stopping infections in the civil war and thusly really wouldn't know anything about allowing one to occur

I'm gonna beat your fucking ass punk

see now, that's where it should go. the ending should be twisted, like, she loves this dude because hes so fucked up, and in the end, after the consumption takes him, she sees another soldier who looks similar (same actor) and helps him off the battle field with a wound which she will make fatal, looking on and on for that same wicked rush that first boy gave her.

they put maggots in wounds for fsm sake. lol, how could humans be that dumb?

Can you make it visually erotic?

>for fsm sake. lol
You're continuing that history of stupidity user

A regular small town cop leading shitty existence.
Beneath this facade, however, he is a cunning, depraved sociopath with sadistic sexual tastes. Main outlet for his dark urges is a sadomasochistic relationships with a two prostitutes. One day he snaps and ferociously batters them to death. Builds a solid alibi and frames other people for the double homicide.
One prostitute survive in coma. However, to successfully frame others when the evidence starts to go against him, he has to commit additional murders. These only increase suspicion against him however, and his mask of sanity begins to crumble under the pressure.

>Rate
>Hate
>Appreciate
>Cast
>Will it be KINO

-A hippy colony living on an island in the pacific northwest try and survive a contagious disease from entering their island, but by doing so all the residents begin to grow against each other as their struggle to survive without contact from the rest of the world strengthens and a boat full of survivors runs aground off the coast of their island.

-3 graffiti writers have to make their way through one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in america during a riot that turns deadly.

-A mentally ill man walks from canada to the amazon rain forest while his family tries to track him down. (based on a real story)

-After killing her bully in a fight, a troubled teenage girl becomes a train hobo and rides the rails, evading her family and the law while meeting a combination of weirdos and experiencing all sorts of harshness and beauty that puts her suburban life in perspective.

-A group of firefighters are called to a fire at Cultist farm where they literally enter hell and have to escape demons and a raging fire while piecing together why this insane phenomenon has happened. turns out, the lead firefighter threatened to leave the cult and his wife was sacrificed to strike fear into the remaining cult members. Cult leader is a friggen psychopath beyond l.ron huberts level.

-A depressed, suicidal, former famed comedian goes on a tour with some young clean comedians. shenanigans and depressed shit follow.

-A disgraced and eccentric rally car crew team up with a saudi prince to create a high performance car company to compete in the world rally championship.

These are all stories I started but never bothered to carry on with. feel free to pick em apart or give me some ideas on where to go with them. You can also steal em if you can elevated them in anyway possible. fuck it.

Sounds like rampart, didn't really care for that movie. Similiar to that movie, you're main character doesn't really sound very engaging or interesting. I'd rather see this entire event happen from the prostitutes perspective. Maybe have her help up with the investigation but no one cares about her because she's a hooker, robert pickton style.

>A depressed, suicidal, former famed comedian goes on a tour with some young clean comedians. shenanigans and depressed shit follow
Peer League

A husband and wife with no children of their own woke to the sound of a crying baby, its despairing shrieks emanating from their closet. The husband investigated, and only found more questions when he uncovered the hidden shoebox containing polaroids of his wife as a pregnant teenager.

>-A group of firefighters are called to a fire at Cultist farm where they literally enter hell and have to escape demons and a raging fire while piecing together why this insane phenomenon has happened. turns out, the lead firefighter threatened to leave the cult and his wife was sacrificed to strike fear into the remaining cult members. Cult leader is a friggen psychopath beyond l.ron huberts level.
This sounds quite a bit like a certain Turkish movie i've heard of.

>Baskin
Yeah, i was right.
imdb.com/title/tt4935418/

Kevin Bacon

Good. But how can it be resolved.

Why do you guys fucking hate me?

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the main character's own alternate universe self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, drama ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the nature of love.

Small village in the middle of nowhere surrounded by forest and mountains. High school outcast walking true the forest one day find a cave under some old three. Inside he find something like mausoleum with perfectly looking dead MILF. long story short she is vampire and people start to die by mysterious causes. he fell in love wanna bang the milf vamp etc.

I remember when this was ironicly posted, now it's seen as high art.

ohhh, interesting. is it any good?

Make the soldier black and replace the amputation plot with 90 minutes worth of unsimulated sex-scenes and we've got an Oscar-winner.

A grandmother (GM) is looking after her grandkids while her son is out of town on business. Out of the blue the zombie apocalypse happens, causing most of humanity to die out. Phones, internet, tv, it's all down.
GM has no way of knowing the fate of her only child, and takes the grandkids on a road trip loaded with guns and supplies.
Along the way the city slicker kids learn the importance of marksmanship and family, as GM slowly dies.
She falls gravely ill just shy of finding her son, and the grandkids are forced to step up, keep looking and look after their GM.
The grandkids push on to find their dad, armed with their knew skills and reliance on each other; and a duty of care.

Big reveal, their dad is patient zero and they have to struggle with the decision to put him down or keep him locked up, looking for a cure.

Key focus being family and sticking together.

I still haven't seen it because lolturk, but i'd watch the movie and note where they went wrong and what went right.

dude. that's The Killer Inside Me

You posted your terrible idea on 4 chan and expected not to get shit on? Maybe you should try reddit.

post apocalyptic road trip movie with grandma sounds good, the rest sounds like garbage.

good job happy to see someone still read books here

>After killing her bully in a fight, a troubled teenage girl becomes a train hobo and rides the rails, evading her family and the law while meeting a combination of weirdos and experiencing all sorts of harshness and beauty that puts her suburban life in perspective.

Tokyo Godfather.

Movie takes place in 1970s
Main character is a young woman. She is a very famous singer and dancer. Her boyfriend is her manager and songwriter. She is also in an abusive relationship with him.
Her songs are pretty much about being powerful and overcoming any challenge which is ironic since she gets beaten every night since he's a drunk.
Anyways, one day he gets so mad that he attempts to murder her. She fights back and accidentially kills him in self defense. Her entire carrer is ruined and all her fans lost their trust in her.
She goes to court to plead guilty.

I'm not sure how the ending would be but it wouldn't be a happy one.

>plead guilty
Whoops. Fucked up there. I meant she would try to prove her innocence.

>le hell and purgatory metaphor