Well, Sup Forums?

I know. He's a fucking nigger.
Now what?

He was a convicted felon with an illegally acquired gun. Now stop sliding important threads.

the right to carry doesn't guarantee survival if you draw on a police officer

He relinquished his right to bear arms when he violated the law of the land...
Can't hide behind the law/activist groups when you can't follow basic rules like 'Don't insert your penis into children'

He was a kiddy didler.
Pretty fucking clear that felons can't possess guns.
Want to own a gun? Don't rape babies.

He couldn't legally carry a gun

Wasnt a legally obtained gun. Fuck you.

He was a felon you nigger. Next bajt thread please.

Why do liberals always misunderstand the concept of rights? Having the right to bear arms doesn't mean you have the right to not be killed when you threaten another armed man's life.

Well, BLM?

People tend to wait for FACTS to come out before commenting.

>bear arms
I believe the word he was looking for was "brandish"

He was 17 dating a 15 year old. Fuck off faggots

I'm more amazed that libcucks would defend a convicted kiddy diddler to be honest

"LOGIC IS RAYCISS!"

"KILL WHITEY!"

The NRA has a fire under its ass, why would it rush to defend some belligerent gun toting moron who, evidently and by all means, got himself killed

Honestly, does anyone still feel bad for this piece of shit?

Also a tweet from some random nobody isnt anything considerable

>1 post by this ID

Never did.

>i wonder what one thing is different about him?

he was a fucking career criminal, threatening people with a gun to the point where even fellow nogs snitched him out

Why isn't the NRA defending the other guy? He was a NRA member.

>Reach for his gun
>"Yo popo, I gotta gun. Gonna gun you down."
>Sheboon: "AWW SHEET EW SHOT MUH BABYDADDY!"

seems like he was killed wrongfully, but we still dont know what happens in the lead up to his arrest. maybe he goes to the cop "ive got a gun" and reaches for his license when he gets shot. anyways the cop will probably found legally responsible, and i would appreciate a statement from the gun lobby. im pretty upset about all this though

That's not sterling... that guy literally dindu nuffin and the unfortunate scenario that played out will unfortunately ruin the lives of multiple good people. Sterling was a fat felon kiddie diddler who kept reaching for his gun despite a cop telling him to stop, with a gun to the back of his head nonetheless.

BTFO

Blm and every other black person ever will still act like some injustice was done. Most won't even acknowledge the evidence to the contrary exist. Like the hands up thing.

thats a meme post

it doesnt make any sense

Niggers are not people