Procreation

I'm married, and my wife and I want kids.

I'm pretty ugly, and I don't want to pass that on to my kids, my wife is beautiful. So I want to get a sperm donor instead of having a kid with my wife that shares my DNA.

You know this is the most logical and in the long term, better choice for both me, my children and humanity. So don't give me that "cuck" meme shit.

If you aren't beautiful, you should do the same. Intelligence can be acquired, but beauty can not, and like it or not, looks mean a lot in reality.

Why don't you just kill yourself instead.

You've got balls to do this my man. Hope all goes well.

> my children

can you even read? that has nothing to do with my situation.

DNA =/= another man.

thanks user. It wasn't easy, but it's the right choice.

Obvious bait

>DNA =/= another man.
Ahaha

Enjoy raising your wife's son i guess???

it will be my son/daughter you idiot

not an argument. My wife will have never been with another man, and everything will be done by doctors in a lab.

Just because it's not OP's dna doesn't mean it wont be his kid. There's going to be a kind of disconnection since its not HIS dna, but it will still be his kid.

Plus, he's just saving his kids from something that's actually an issue. There's no such thing as loving a person for their personality. Not real at all. Plus, he's right about intelligence, so as long as it all goes right, that kid will live a nice life. Look at Eggy for example. Fired because he's ugly.

>yfw when the dna is from a BLACK MAN

well meme'd fagget, but it won't be a random lottery, we will choose the donor.

this user is entirely correct.

>my wife and I
enjoy bringing up your wife's children :^)

Still. You are not the canonical definition of Cuck (a man that raises a kid of another man without his knowing it)

That makes you a Pseudocuck

look up the definition. a cuckold is someone who lets his wife get taken by another man while he watches for sexual gratification. you kids should do some reading and look into facts sometimes. all you know are useless memes.

It's another man's genes.

They won't be your blood.

What's wrong with you?

You are letting your wife be taken by a man's sperm from a machine, thats like a fetish inside a cuck inside a fetish.

Now if you really want to resolve this, head to an invitro clinic and have them pick a sperm with unfuky genetics.

I'm not so insecure about myself that I would force something so cruel on my kids.

it's about not being selfish and doing what's best for my kids. I think more people should think this way, especially if they have some genetic disposition to deceases, disabilities or something else.

why paying lab? just let the donor jizz in your wife directly, i'm sure she won't mind. you're progressive couple afterall..

original cuck: the thread

Denial of propogation of your own genetic material is biological suicide.

>intelligence can be aquired, but beauty cannot
nice bait

because I'm not a cuck, and I want the lab to test the DNA material and make sure it doesn't have any genetic deceases or other issues.

OP intellignce is definitely genetic. Good on you though, your kids will thank you for not being a fucking retard about their future.Whereas the children of the people calling you a cuck will be looking down from the top of the bell curve at yours

Oh wow, much cuck.
Beauty doesn't matter. You'd be exterminating your bloodline willingly because you don't find yourself attractive, yet you managed to get a beautiful wife. Do what you want, but you'll regret it your entire life if you do it. Your wife will think less of you as well.

Congrats, you still won't be a father. Either have your own sprog or have none.

If your wife is beautiful and you're ugly, either you're deluded and she's ugly too or she's using you for your money and fucking other men anyway.

No, it will be his step-child. It will not biologically be his therefore he is merely a foster parent.
Intelligence is both biological and acquired.

>OP intellignce is definitely genetic
the potential for intelligence yes. within that margin, you choose where the kid lands by providing the environment and education for them to reach their full potential. My wife is a aerospace engineer, and I'm gonna make sure the donor is healthy both mentally and physically. (and of course, I will make sure to get my kids to the best schools and raise them right)

>mr, please jerk off into this cup, imma run some tests and put it in my wife so i can raise your child. i will pay you!
>i'm not a cuck
are you a nigger high on cheap weed perchance?

By all means you should get a gun, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger

You want to raise the child of another man.
That, my friend, is literally the definition of a cuck.

Give her your sperm, stud. If you landed her you did something right. Let God sort their faces out, don't let them or your bitch get fat.

You need to realize what you're doing to your would-be child. If he/she should ever find out they are not your biological child it would likely be devastating to their identity.

most of nurture is pretty memey desu. make sure your wife gets lots of iodine and decent food, dont beat the shit out of your kid for the first six years of its life and you'll have done all of what you can for it. maybe get it playing the piano

>t. a virgin idiot.
my wife wasn't brought up in a degenerate environment. she comes from a very conservative and traditionalist family. she understands reality, and is not shallow like the average whore walking about.

if she was, I wouldn't have married her. there are women like her out there, but you have to make yourself the type of guy that would come in contact with them, and the type of guy that would be able to get that type of woman.

Dude, Sup Forums is all about the racewar today, can you please shelve this for next week? I'll call you a fucking cuck later, ok?

The kids could end up looking like your wife. Not having kids because they may not be as beautiful as you hope for is shallow as fuck and you have no business raising children at all

>If he/she should ever find out they are not your biological child it would likely be devastating to their identity.
why and how would that ever happen? it's not like I'll choose a donor of another race.

literally why not tell them right away

no mate, ignoring reason and logic, in favor of your own feelings is very shallow.

>I'm not a cuck
>deceases
what's your IQ, Mahmud?

>comes from a very conservative and traditionalist family. she understands reality
>gets impregnated by not husband
you can stop now, you won..

you sound really secure that your wife is gonna stick around thru all this m8

wow, I misspelled "diseases"

THIS HAS TO BE BAIT. LOOK AT MY FLAG. I KNOW KEK BAIT WHEN I SEE IT.

SAGE

I've seen good looking parents who produce ugly kids. Either bait or just plain stupid.

Cuck.

I am a hundred percent sure. I have very high standards for a partner, and if I couldn't find a woman who is up to the task of actually investing herself in building and maintaining a family, I would have just stayed single.

shut up you autistic new zealander

>blood tests
>DNA tests
>heritable traits
>angry wife
>angry you
you have no idea, do you?

>t. cuck who doesn't realize there are other habbenings than his personal BS

sage

>genes don't matter because a few people had goofy kids

this kind of reasoning should be framed

then I'll just tell them right away. it's no big deal mate.

I'm sorry bro dog. Your a pussy. I don't know what it's like to be ugly so I can't relate my child is beautiful. Man up and fuck your wife pass that seed along and hope for the best.

>Intelligence can be acquired
Not really. It's mostly genetic. If you are born stupid you'll never be able to learn.

a fucking cryptocuck

looks like a normal man but schemes against us in secret

at least from the way you type, you sound like a low IQ nigger. that's worse.

see

did you recently found out that you or someone close is a cuck kid and this thread serves you as a coping mechanism?

You disgust me, OP. Roll the fucking dice. Your wife's genes are probably more dominant than yours, and ugly people aren't automatically worthless even if it comes to that. Besides, genetics are only one part of aesthetics. Health, fashion, confidence, exercise, sunlight, etc. Jesus, you'd have to be very unlucky to have a kid so ugly he can't overcome your shitty genes (with the help of your beautiful wife's genes) by just being healthy and socially well adjusted.

But honestly, I'm concerned about someone like you even raising children at all. You clearly have mental issues. Is this your wife's idea? Jesus, I hope not.

what I said in the OP is true mate, no need to try and make shit up.

>Roll the fucking dice.
on the future of my kids? no thanks, I'm not that cruel and stupid. I'll take a hit on my ego, in favor of a better future and life for my kids.

Fuck your wife bro. I had friends who had ugo parents. Just do it. There's no way your that ugly...

That whole paragraph has no argument against what OP is doing other than I don't like it :(:(

This be true. If you got yourself some fucked up mentats problem you should
Off yourself now...

I pity your marriage, you are comedic material at this point

>fashion, confidence, exercise, sunlight
this is just what ugly people convince themselves of. (literally /fa/)

No amount of fancy clothes, exercise, confidence or sunlight will make an ugly person beautiful.

Kill yourself

Also post pic of your uggginess

Just dropping in to say that by doing this:
You will never feel the same love for this kid as you would feel for your biological offspring.
You will never have the paternal feeling that you created a life and are now nurturing that life.
You will always deep down that it isn't your real son, you cannot escape that fact.
You are damaging your child psychologically.
You are showing to your wife that you are weak and if you get a divorce, she will get the child no doubt.

tl;dr: this is probably bait but if you do this you're a bad father.

Are you really so shallow and insecure that you believe that anything short of 10/10 genetic aesthetics for your kid would somehow fuck them over in life? It's concerning that this would be so terribly important to you.

What's more is that your kid could still come out less than blessed with a sperm donor, and then what? You're still rolling the dice, but now you have someone else's kid.

I feel like this might be bait but seriously, what the fuck?

>You will never feel the same love for this kid as you would feel for your biological offspring.
wrong mate. I stopped reading as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

>What's more is that your kid could still come out less than blessed with a sperm donor, and then what? You're still rolling the dice, but now you have someone else's kid.

>what is lab testing
you entire "argument" is based on your ego/insecurity and "feels"

If looks matter so much, why would your hot wife marry your ugly ass?

>kids are the end all to things, but we should selfishly use our own genes when concieving them, sentencing them to our genetic shortfalls when the technology exists to make them happier, smarter and better human beings.

Half of the people telling OP to kill himself are racists, not understanding that the only reason lighter people are smarter than others is that their forefathers were selected out of millions to have superior children.

it matter in general, the majority of the time. most of your life is spent around random people, dealing with strangers, etc. there's no negative side to this.

You're an idiot because while you may be ugly as sin you still managed to catch a beautiful wife. If you had shit genes then you wouldn't have gotten as far as you have and you're cucking yourself by plowing the field but planting the seed of another man.

>Intelligence can be acquired

Knowledge can be acquired. What you do with that knowledge is based on your intelligence, which comes from your genes. Cuck

>your genes are obviously good! so you children will have them
>but don't try and give your kid better ones even though I just ceded that genes matter

Are you mentally challenged?

I didn't say make an ugly person beautiful. I said that they can overcome their genetic shortcomings.

For example, I've seen tons of butter face girls get with successful men, be popular in High School, have booming social lives (the typical things looks even matter for). And for guys, it matters even less.

Chiseled good looks aren't a requirement for pulling ass. Sure, it helps a lot, but having money and being successful helps a lot more. Driving a BMW helps a lot more.

And if a guy is socially inept or a low-life NEET, his good looks won't do much for him. You can't honestly tell me you haven't seen a fuckload of fatasses and ugly dudes who rail model tier bitches.

read the thread, amerifat. yes, in the end I made it, but I know what hardships I went through because of the REALITY that people judge by looks first, and that the majority of people don't go beyond that

I'm pretty much certain this is bait already but just in case it isn't, why did you even come here with this? You knew before you posted that the response from Sup Forums would have been negative and you dismiss/ignore all arguments to the contrary.

You clearly are dead-set on this, but why come here with it?

>why did you even come here with this
to show a new perspective to the pol-kiddies. maybe they will actually think more, and act based on logic and facts instead of ego, feelings and memes.

>ignorant, get ejakated wit FACTS
>posts things that aren't facts
No, THAT is the useless meme. The sexual gratification interpretation of it is far more recent.

"The word cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests."

You're contradicting yourself. You say you are ugly but you have a beautiful wife and I assume you have a successful career. Couldn't your ugly offspring do the same? Some food for thought.

Why are you talking like there is an objective standard for life, like there is an existential "good enough"?

>lab testing can give you a picture of what your kid is going to look like when it's old enough for looks to matter

No.

>you entire "argument" is based on your ego/insecurity and "feels"

So is yours. You're insecure about your ugliness, probably influenced by the "feels" you've been forced to endure as a result of it, and so you want another man's child to raise instead of your own.

I'm not saying there's a logical indictment that absolutely proves that what you're doing is morally or logically wrong. I'm saying you're a fucking weirdo.

I'd love to see what your kid thinks if/when he finds out what you did.

"Thanks dad, for not subjecting your shit tier genes upon me!"

Man, you belong in a YLYL thread.

>Couldn't your ugly offspring do the same?
yes, but with a lot more effort than he/she would with better DNA. why would I NOT make their lives easier and increase their chance at success?

Fuck off leaf

>So is yours.
no mate, I'm just accepting harsh reality, the same reality you're so keen on ignoring.

So let me ask, would you purge all the disabled people who are nothing but a drain on society if you had the chance? It's clearly the most logical thing to do since all they do is drain resources and don't contribute anything meaningful to society.

it's the "logical" thing to do, right?

Eugenic isn't a bad plan but select for intelligence not just beauty.