Is president dutuerte a chinese puppet...

is president dutuerte a chinese puppet? because he allowed china to ''cooperate'' to find oil in our territory if he truly is one then the 4th occupation of the philippines will happen in WW3

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/5296515/China-overtakes-the-US-as-Brazils-largest-trading-partner.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeast_Asian_Nuclear-Weapon-Free_Zone_Treaty
philstar.com/world/2017/05/18/1701232/4-indonesian-soldiers-killed-south-china-sea-exercise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Last president was a half-Chink
>Fought China in the world-court.

>Current president is brown native Pinoy as fuck.
>Allows this to happen.
Why are Pinoys such race traitors?

Do flips even like Duterte?

He has at least a small and very dedicated following. When he came to Singapore a ton of flip maids used their day off to stand outside his speech hall and cheer.

China is known for bribing governments to keep silent about the shit that's going on in SEA. There's no ocuntry in the world that can stop them, not even the USA.

our last president didnt even intervene about the territory problems in scarborough shoal

See, China don't really want your lands. SCS is an old issue which exist even before Philippine becomes a country.

It's always about choices. When he said fuck you to America, did you really think you wouldn't have suitors after them? You're in line to become chink vassals.

What did D30 mean by this?

i wish there was a better centrist party in my country because the parties there unreliable and probably just puppets for the catholic church,INC or other countries

You are the smartest pinoy I've ever seen

if the criminals dont stop their crimes they will never live to see christmas

I would like to see him say fuck you to the Chinese too. But I doubt he will. Loudmouths like him have been bought too often in history.

its because i got redpilled by the internet

Pinoy I heard you have a commie problem?

If you need help we Indos are very glad to help.
Indonesia is the best commie remover in SEA.

please don't tell me one of the best countries in asia is being china-ized

yeah not just them but those islamic terrorists who wants mindanao to secede from us despite a number of non muslims in there

if he does then philippines will become a radioactive wasteland

The Moro guys?

Honestly as an SEA country we have need to stick together and prevent more seperatism. I dont want SEA to become the Balkans.

>Quebec

DELET

>not wanting those sweet chinkansen and QBZ-95

Many SEA countries relies on the Ching-Chongs for economic benefit and tourism.

Every country, especially Indo-China.

We also dont want to get nuked or annexed either.

Yes he did.
China didn't coperate

a half of them like him especially his diehard supporters who keeps calling him papa while the other keeps screaming he will remove free speech even though he made protest day a holiday and they keep rambling about the war on drugs and the islam problem at marawi

We also rely on them on that.
But as you can see its not really stoping them from going apeshit chink stealing island style on us.

If not it probably motivates and feeds, empowers their communist delusions of injesting us like a blackhole even more

He's to scared and he knows America will not back him up

He's going to kiss ass on them soon since trump is going to visit
Vietnam does it on a regular basis

>> 80254479

Pinoy what happened to you man.

Back in the 50-60s when the burgers backed you up, you were very powerful.

How did you end up like the rest of us. Ended up sucking Jinpings Pingas?

martial law and cory happened

>the burgers backed you up, you were very powerful.

You answerd your question

Tho we really shouldn't be relying on the USA too much either

Basically Marcos and his cornnies ended that

i know not all parts of his regime is bad but why the hell did he replace the us dollar with a ph peso and after his rule everyting went to shit

I wonder how on earth did you still have pro Marcos after all that.

oh and his shophaholic wife just had to buy expensive stuff using the people's money

he might be a marcos supporter who didnt hear about the bad side of the martial law

Basically this
50's - early 60's was war reparation era we get gibs me that monies from the USA
it all went to shit when this try hard decided to extended his shitty nk tier worship me or else you are a commie rule and his oligarchies for 2 decades.

Turning all of that development to a waste

>this thread
I feel like I'm entering a whole new world.
Happy to see we're not the only ones who hate the eternally perfidious chink on this side of the planet.

wow my thread's discussion is more interesting than my classmates who talk about despacito bullshit,born again christian topics and kpop

>Philippines has no tech to extract petrol.
>Invite another country to extract and sell his oil

It's normal m8. Are you annoyed because they are Chinese and now jews?

My cousin is like 1/16th chink, but as many asians know, chink genetics are very strong so she might look like the mainlanders. So she is not really a chink in my book at least.

EVERY 3RD WORLD COUNTRY DOES THIS. YOU ARE NOT A DEVELOPING NATION UNTIL SOMEONE DOES THIS TO YOU.

my country can't do anything right not even harvesting oil in our own territory

We have a petroleum company (PETROBRAS), but our cost to produce gas is way bigger than simple import it from another country.

There is nothing wrong in having a multinational company in your country. As long they pay taxes and employ a hight percentage of the native population...

Offshore oil extraction is really expensive and difficult. Not even America can get it right...

Same with us, have you seen our petroleum company (PERTAMINA)?

what did they do?

LOL at 3rd world jungle niggers in countries with lower GDP-per-capita incomes than African countries talking shit about China and trying to suck up to Westerners who have fucked your countries for centuries and made you the poor shit-holes they are today.

HERE IS REALITY :
SOUTHEAST ASIA
Phillipines : 2,765.08 USD (2013)
Indonesia : 3,475.25 USD (2013)

AFRICA
Nigeria : 3,005.51 USD (2013)
Botswana : $6,040 (2013)
Angola : $3,819 USD (2013)

I dont give a shit about Indonesia since they are Muslim and I considered them the same as Pakistan. But these Flips who hate China is hilarious since the West / US is the main reason you are a shithole with them propping up despots, raping your women, having military bases on your soverign land, and stealing your resources.

We are not that incapable

And we can always seek another country than china to help us with that

they might exploit us just like China

Same as you and Brazil.

its better off if we buy expensive harvesting tools and tech than cooperate with another country

China is the #1 trading partner of Brazil
telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/5296515/China-overtakes-the-US-as-Brazils-largest-trading-partner.html

>you are a shithole with them propping up despots, raping your women, having military bases on your soverign land, and stealing your resources.

So exactly what China is doing

I dont see illegal islands being built by any other western country at least in our territory.

when we closed down our base that's when china went apeshit
Forcing us to re consider having them again

He's just tricking the Chinese for investment. like I've read him saying if there's a war broke out between china and japan he's gonna side with japan, and trump is a great leader, and china is a true friend unlike usa. He's just paying lipservice to everyone

True

But if we do need so help its best not with the country that's trying to steal them in the first place
Well our new master china doesn't even allow us to look for them on our own

>I dont see illegal islands being built by any other western country at least in our territory.

Complain about Chinese building islands on some shitty water hundreds of miles away from land while the US has multiple military bases (5?) on your soverign soil which is there in the 1st place due to Western imperialism & colonialism. Western imperialism and colonialism is why your country is POOR in the 1st place.

Trust me. Doing business with china is a better deal than with America or the jews from Europe.
With china at less you gain roads, ports hospitals and infrastructure. With America you gain a coup (see Mexico as an example).
Yes. Never heard of BRICS?

That will still put us in bad postion in the long run when war does broke and we have debts to pay.

US bases are closed here
This special visiting forces are in Mindanao together with Austria and japan
And so far even with us having them I don't see the US claiming our land as their own.

But Burger, I dont hate China.

We have mutual benefit and dont have a problem with the South China Sea.

I just dont like that my government suck up to them. We want to diversify and not be corrupt or un-democratic as any west african nation.

Me and the Pinoys don't hate westerners too and dont want to have to rely on them, but we are weak compared to China and need the west support for defense.

America saw us as just an oppurtunity to stop communism and sure they fucked my country up but its the thought of relevance and co-operation that matters.

> I don't see the US claiming our land as their own.
Check again the number of American bases around the world.

If you side with Americans, and eventually a war broke out, Philippines will be carpet bombed by both side in their little proxy war.
If you side with china, and a war break out, you may be deployed to secure some designated rape street in Africa.

Doing businesses especially oil extraction one on a country that claims it as their own seems like a bad decision

This isn't the first time we had joint explorations with them

The previous one ended upper with them building and ship blocking out islands.

Those gains are in a form of debt BTW so theaters not much of a difference

We are defenseless with or without them and with out them as you can see our territories are being taken sadly.

If china really wants to give us road then give us roads don't ransom our sovereignty
We will have to pay form them anyway

>US bases are closed here
Okay, you have a US military presence in 5 bases in Phillipines that are paid for US government where all the equipment, soldiers, chain-of-command etc are US. You can play the 'name' semanitics you want but they are essentially US military installations. You are fine with this but get mad over China building something that you never use except for some fisherman?

Here is something for you to think about , do think if there wasnt an American military presence in the Phillipines with the ability to attack China (which is why those bases are there in the 1st place), China wouldn't need those islands?

then if we are defenseless we need to build shipyards and war factories to create stronger battleships and tanks to make sure they wouldnt interfere with our territory

>okay, you have a US military presence in 5 bases in Phillipines that are paid for US government where all the equipment, soldiers, chain-of-command etc are US. You can play the 'name' semanitics you want but they are essentially US military installations
We needed those because china is going apeshit.

>do think if there wasnt an American military presence in the Phillipines with the ability to attack China (which is why those bases are there in the 1st place), China wouldn't need those islands?

When we closed them done that's when china started illegal island building and resource stealing.

We need balance we can't let China just swallow us like blackhole

>make sure they wouldnt interfere with our territory
It is hilarious you are so worried about China who has NEVER invaded the Phillipines in its entire history while welcoming Westerners who HAVE invaded the Phillipines and raped & stolen from the Phillipines.

You guys in this thread are some STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS because you worship the West who have fucked you over-and-over again.

they tried to in the past

I remember duterte suggesting we upgrade our military facilities in one of our spratly's islands. During independence day

China raged like a fat kid in the playground not getting what he wants.

Now the upgrading part is delayed lmao

Idk maybe we should do it in secret

>china is going apeshit.
In its modern history, the Phillipines have been basically a colony for the US. The Phillipines itslef is nothing to China. The US + Phillipines is what China is going 'apeshit' about.

If you don't want to take it in the ass from either the Chinese or americans you need to build nukes. Theres no other option.

Well they are invading now
I don't see the USA doing it so far.

At least in our country

If the USA is building those illegal islands and claiming our territory then of course we should react badly to them.

we dont have the capability to make nukes yet

Well as you can see when we ended our US part that's when the did us wrongNon balance and too much commie delusion took over
We are forced to invite the USA back

>they tried to in the past

when did this happen? Do you think Chinese immigrants in the Phillipines who built your country / are the most successful ethnic group is an 'invasion;?

I think when Vietnam invited Indians to help them out on that china raged at the parcel islands.

This I agree we do need it

why don't they gtfo then

in history class there was a chinese general who wanted to conquer the islands but he died before he could even do it

btw the spaniards built our country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guam

Are you retarded or what
France tried to conquer Europe, Germany tried to conquer Europe. But then you see now that they're cooperating and bringing Europe together.
Past is past. China might've been a huge shithole getting raped 100 years ago but now it's clear that they're the ones doing the raping.
I'll pick the country who invaded and helped rather than the country who didn't give two shits about us until now because suddenly they want our islands

We don't have the same status as Guam.

So he's fine with this?

Are you trying to explain history to america?
He probably don't even know that America killed more than 200k Filipinos during their attempt to be a colonial power.

>nukes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeast_Asian_Nuclear-Weapon-Free_Zone_Treaty
Also unofficial 300Km missile range limit so no Tomahawks allowed here.

Not a problem we are dealing with now today.

If only we broke off with the spic as early as the 16century
The Americas wouldn't have come here in the first place.

Phew, if the line was a bit closer we would have no one investing in Northern Indonesia.

the exact same way the British built up India right? or the French built up Indochina? Or any colonial imperialist power built anything from any country in Asia?

Are you that delusional that you think the Spaniards cared one bit about the Phillipines other than a land to rule, take resources, steal from the people, and make themselves wealthier? And it is funny you dont think Chinese immigrants and Chinese-Filipinos who actually live in the Phillipines, didnt 'built' it. You have been watching too much Western proproganda bc you really are brainwashed

If America could build artificial islands to claim more water, they would. Luckily their economy is crippled.

philstar.com/world/2017/05/18/1701232/4-indonesian-soldiers-killed-south-china-sea-exercise
>Indonesia does exercise near Natuna
>chink AA gun malfunction and starts shooting everyone
Really makes you think

I don't
But We need to realize how problematic china can also beUnfortunately we have to rely on the USA for some balance or else its to the chinese black hole we go

Their communist delusional beef with USA is their own mental issues

They need to realize what their communist mind thinks america is doing to them is what actually they are doing to us.
Taking lands and stealing resources

>Are you retarded or what
You are retarded because the US still runs military operations out of your country. You are retarded because you compare Asia to Europe as if there is any correlation. You are retarded because Europe is wealthy and can afford cooperation because of this. BTW that wealth comes from its imperialist past which included stealing from countries like yours.

>ones doing the raping.
To counterbalance the American presence in the Pacific.

>I'll pick the country who invaded
KEK

>Are you that delusional that you think the Spaniards cared one bit about the Phillipines other than a land to rule, take resources, steal from the people, and make themselves wealthier?
No. But that doesn't mean the Spaniards isn't what made Philippines into what it is now. Language, culture, religion, pretty much all from Spain and a little bit of US.
The only significant thing Chinese are known for here is being "kuripot", wealthy businessmen, druglords, Binondo, feng shui etc.

>BTW that wealth comes from its imperialist past which included stealing from countries like yours.
Thats literally nigger talk. Anyone with a minimum of knowledge about economics can see that what was taken for centuries, is nothing in today values.

When we close down the base they didn't.
Now they are backs because china and ISIS

Also we have rules here they are not allowed to engage in combat.

That includes any military foreigners.
That's when the abu sayaf kidnapped Indonesians we didnt allow thier military to directly intervene.

>You are retarded because the US still runs military operations out of your country
That makes the whole world retarded
>You are retarded because you compare Asia to Europe as if there is any correlation
I'm not comparing, I'm pointing out two similar instances, where those happened is irrelevant
>BTW that wealth comes from its imperialist past which included stealing from countries like yours
You're also forgetting the fact that US is responsible of the PH's booming economy post-war that Marcos fucked up. China has done absolutely nothing good to PH. Talking about imperialists, China is exporting drugs to our country like what Britain's doing to them in Opium wars.
>To counterbalance the American presence in the Pacific
The difference here is that if PH is likened to a whore, US pays handsomely. China, aside for paying a little or not paying at all, gives you AIDS as well.
kek, really shows your narrow-minded thinking

You should not be surprised if this guy is indeed a Chinese spy. The Chinese people have spies all over the world and have had them for millennia. They even got one named "Obama" elected as president in the US.

>the west screwed you so now it's china's turn
ABC logic

We are already being screwd chinke'd over
Sadly
Its happening! Lol

apparently so are every gobermint in the area

it's kinda hard for economically not-well-off countries to fuck around in the south china sea considering ...
>there is little to no oil (gas, or anything for that matter) there, so if we win, we win err... nothing
>china is literally just posturing against usa with her spare change - again, there is fucking nothing there
>us was noisy for a while, but ignore it later because for the 3rd time i'm repeating it... there is fucking nothing there

Theres more at stake for us than just oil

Its sovereignty, security, food and even taxing trade routes

Most of the oil is actually found within Vietnam and North Borneo
While on our part in palawan its gas which is also important.

Even without all their posturing with the usa we will still suffer from it

>food, trade routes
when china starts these, then things light up, until then nothing will happen
>sovereignty, security
literally too expensive for us
it's a cash sink - can't get money from it
on top of that, a militarized south china sea by asean members is dangerous for ourselves too as even we don't agree on who gets which islands

my prediction is that china will successfully resolve of islands disputes (while jewing off a sizable number of them) within this decade...