TRUMP GENERAL: RETRO IVANKA EDITION

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
donaldjtrump.com

Rallies And Press Conferences
> Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
> North Carolina Rally 7/5/16 - MUST WATCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k
> Speech at Western Conservative Summit Denver, CO 7/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJmXWF1TDQ

Interviews
> Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
> Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
> Trump On Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E
> Trump on O’Reilly 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=duPQxXJdYYI

LYIN CROOKED HILLARY
> Comey declines to comment on investigation of Clinton Foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=AjAaXO0EiO4
> Comey Admitted That Clinton Is Guilty Of Espionage And Treason
youtu.be/UuIY8ov8YQ4

Livestreams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
plug.dj/play-anything-you-want-25
youtu.be/sJHvppVEBTY
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is Trumps position on Animal rights? Female animals are forcibly impregnated against their will on what the industry calls "rape racks"...

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

What year was that taken? (Genuinely interested)

What happened to today's schedule?
I was so hyped but it says nothing on the site.

Can I get a MAGA hat please?

you clueless canuck animal...

He will pay them the same as Men if they do the same ammount of work.

Trump Canceled the Rally in respect to the Officers gunned down last night

what is animals rights? dont eat them?

Can generals/military people make good VP picks? Has it ever been done before? Considering Trump isn't a politician, wouldn't it be bad if he picked a non-politician as his VP pick?

is this a fucking joke?
are you jealous as a female chicken that lays eggs your whole life for humans to eat?
do you know what happens to the males?

We've had generals as Presidents quite successfully before.
>Dwight Eisenhower
>Ulysses Grant
>George Motherfucking Washington

Animals are people too!

10/10.

Feminism is everything women like.

I guess i'm just uneducated and didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

They make Great Presidents, and those Generals are Probably the best Assassination insurance

Alright, I watched the happenings last night too.
Why is it respectful to not speak toady? He's running for president of the USA not BLM.
Oh well, taking the time to get the facts together and write a better speech will be fine. I just hope he (and miller) go off in a big way!

DONALD J TRUMP IS THE NOT THE HERO WE DESERVE

I want to go target shooting but I don't have anyone to go with. What would Trump do, Sup Forums?

Normies got pissed off last time he immediately tried to talk about Orlando, so this time he is quietly preparing what is going to say and will wait for the right moment.

>Why is it respectful to not speak toady?
It is perceived as crass and selfish to use the deaths of innocents for political gain. Refusing to speak today marks him as more civilized and polite than Obama.

Call up some friends and use his persuasion to get them to go anyway

THIS IS LIKE DEBATING WITH CHILDREN.

GET IT IN YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL THAT TRUMP CANNOT POSSIBLY WIN THIS!!!! MSM HAS UNITED AND IS NOW FIGHTING TRUMP WITH ALL THEY HAVE GOT.
EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESNT WANT THIS MAN TO BE POTUS.

IF YOU ARE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT VOTE FOR FUCKING BERNIE!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, I saw this on normiebook and glossed over thinking it was The Onion.
Is this for real?
Did he really consider her for VP?

so this is the main thread?

I have a question

Everybody says "Trump is a Clinton plant"

How do we know the opposite isn't true? How do we know trump and Clinton didn't make a back room deal, and Clinton is going to intentionally lose?

Trump is going to win and there is nothing you can do about it.

I love this pasta

I always go shooting alone. Nothing wrong with it.

Bernie about to get down on his knees and kiss Hillary ass.

Male amimals aren't forcibly impregnated and then have their young stolen from them. You are insane if you think female animals aren't treated differently because of their sex.

Well, Trump gave the CLINTONS money, they didn't give him money. So the "Hillary is a Trump Plant" is more likely than the "Trump is a hillary plant" based on that.

>literally just a tube of toothpaste blrting angrily on Sup Forums

Oh no, fucking EUROPE doesn't want Trump. He's fucked now!!!

>Male amimals aren't forcibly impregnated and then have their young stolen from them
You're right, they just get tricked into fertilization and have their money stolen from them by the state.

>animals are people too

Go by yourself and make some new friends at the range.

FUCK NEWT GINGRICH

Bernie already berned out though

>range
I live next to a National Forest, I just drive out to a hill side 15 mins away 2 miles down a dirt road and shoot

Thank you
It's one of my most effective pastas I have ever made.

Made this back in march (you can check).
Still a real good (you) farm

So Progressive!

Also that Newt Shill in the last thread outted himself a former Cruzlim

Its fucking Hilarious m8

the dallas shooter had a nice house in the suburbs

but yeah Newt is being a politician there

don't reply to copy pasta, senpai

When animals stop being delicious, i'll stop eating them. Too little meat in your blood turns you into a cuck.

They are sentient living beings with thoughts and feelings. They have rights, the meat and dairy industries are a disgusting blemish on humanity.

Then just go by yourself and have a good time.

There's that, plus, what do the Clintons have to gain? They have more to lose than they have to gain. I'm sure trump could make a deal that when he's president, Clinton doesn't get busted. Which Hillary might not care about, but Bill for sure is pissed about his reputation coming back up and getting dragged through the mud eternally

I know this is LARPing, but I see trump as the Autist loser of the elites. He doesn't do drugs, he probably doesn't rape little boys, etc, so they might see him as a moral compass. The Clintons could make up for what they've done to the country by taking the fall for Trump to win.

Also, Hillary was the presumptive nominee for the start. So Trump would have known she's the one he'd be up against. I don't know, shit is iffy.

>That WEBM

THEY BE GUNNIN US DOWN IN THUH STREETS

NEWT VP = TRUMP JFKd

So, I assume Trump cancelled that speech today?

Does this trigger you?

Surely Trump knows this

Yup.

He did out of respect of the murdered officers

Yes.

so what did he mean by this?

ANIMAL RIGHTS
Are retarded.

Guys

Ron Paul VP

Meme magic is real.

wew, the memes would be off the charts

>his smile and life's work: gone

That's funny

So, have we all agreed that and the end of the day, it's still whitey fault for being racist?

Can I get some goyim in here?
plug.dj/play-anything-you-want-25

race war, Obama's fault

>Dindu

We can't get that nigger out of office hard enough.

He isn't wrong.

I don't want him at Trump's VP though. If Newt is 2IC, Trump is getting Hinkley'd at the very least. At the worst, Oswald'd.

An establishment VP pick would be open season on Trump.

I hope he can do it with someone else.

Why doesn't anyone kill this loser? He clearly wasn't even trying to win. He was just there to get some money, and give the rest to Hillary.

Washington was always my favorite.
Maybe now it'll be Trump, who knows.

I'd love to see that, but it's unlikely

Donald Trump came into my dream. He pulled out his YUUGE wiener and whipered to my ear, "we're making your sex life great again". Then he proceeded to pleasure my anus gently, like a real gentleman would. I could only moan in pleasure as he thrusted his thick, vascular penis in my virgin boyhole. I probably became gay because of that. I don't know. He pumped my virgin anus full of his thick white cum, and even now my tight little ass is quivering while just thinking about the pleasure he gave me. My goal is to emigrate to USA just so I can vote for this man, this handsome, perfect prince of mine.

>watch the convention

Out of respect for our fallen brethren.

Only Demoncrat/Neocon demagogues would exploit this tragedy.

>sweden

wtf I love cocks now

Randlet veep
Doom Paul SoS

Who?

I hate how Trump has been losing momentum for the last two months. He's never really made a comeback in the polls. I'm very worried about what's going to happen in November.

I reduced freckles, made Canada more asian, and sorta gave Canada Awoo hair

>He isn't wrong.
How the fuck would you know in Hong Kong?

Yep, fuck him. I've been profiled and shit on by cops, black cops even, for years. He lives in a bubble. Hell, this kid knows more about what's going on than Newt

youtu.be/sJHvppVEBTY

Polls are confirmed to be rigged, Ahmed. We already know that some of these polls had only 23% Republicans.

Why did you reply?

He hasn't lost momentum you shill, he's gained it. Terror attacks all across the world, cops getting shot, people want a strong leader more than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E&app=desktop

So, what's the MSM narrative?

I turned off my TV last night and haven't turned it back on

Would increased access to mental health professionals have stopped what happened?

Would enhanced background checks on FFL sales stopped this?

Would closing the gun show loophole have stopped this?

cool story
I hope your visa is denied.

Because there are too many faggots on Sup Forums who are ''concerned'' about Trump.
They need to see that these ''concerns'' are ridiculous, and they need to know why they're ridiculous.

The shooter was mentally so obviously there is no racism here!