You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20...

You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it?

Is warriorposting a thing?

I wish. I love this damn movie so much

Yes.

CAN? YOU? DIG? IT?

>Steady as you go posters. The South Side CIA boys made good on their promise to hold off on the dubs threads hasslin the discussion. Keep an eye out for the First Street Frogposters, a little birdie told me they aren't to be trusted.

This is the most autistic thing I've ever written. What would some other Sup Forums gangs be?

West side wojacks?

The Sup Forumsack pansies

Come out to play-yay

>warriorposting
Stop trying to meme everything you fucking cock sucker. Kill yourself.

Cunnysiers reporting in

El Justos

The Baseball Furries

gotta give this movie kudos for diversity, but huge demerits for its offensive portrayal of women. This is why 90's movies kinda sucked

You put some effort into this so here's a (you)

the lizzies were strong women who didn't need no man. and the chicks were packed.

The Cunnychasers

You should kill yourself for responding to that pathetic shit, fucking cock sucker.

The Reddit Boys

'No'

Chrissy St. Watchdogs

You Warriors are good, real good.

>that "director's cut" with the shitty comic book scene transitions
Who thought this was a good idea?

BLACKED boys.

Fuck you, Sup Forums, I'm watching this now.

Ultimate Director's Cut, you gonna get WASTED.

>not liking the comic cutscenes

You sound like a bitch that didn't like the drawing narrations for the four-hour Dune.

the war b o i s

Westside Weskers