And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'

And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'

And you'll look down and whisper:

Why did his mask move

"niggerfaggot"

Uh... ok

iirc in the comics it's explained as being a layered fabric with some kind of heat sensitive oil in it which shifts according to the ways in which he moves his face.

"where da white wimmin at?"

...bro

Bane?

"Bane?"

"..for you"

"Why didnt you listen?"

didn't he make it out of some dead girls panties or something

I haven't read watchmen in a while

Maybe I'm alone in this but hearing Rorschach say this and watching Comedian go after protesters makes me so happy. Like, i get they definitely aren't necessarily supposed to be the heroes of the movie (or comic) but i can't help but feel the world would be a better place if we had a real Comedian going after rioters and a real Rorschach going after the dark, corrupt underbelly of society.

It was a dress he made for Kitty Genovese when he was a tailor right before she got murdered. It's kinda weird that they cut it out of the movie since it was the whole reason he started doing the vigilante thing in the first place.

It's from when he was a tailor's apprentice, woman ordered a dress made from the material then never got it.

What the world really needs is Ozymandias (CIA). Little dipshits like Nightowl (Wikileaks) and Comedian (Trump) are irrelevant. Rorschachs (Pizzagate investigators) are better off destroyed, since they don't understand that ends justify means and the greater good is all that matters.

'Y-you too."

"Hail Hydra."

Rorschach just beat up violent criminals. Arresting them are what the police do. And they arrest rioters as well.

Yeah, we really do need Ozymandias. The movie ending with US and Russia working together nearly brings a tear to my eye. I'm not even memeing

Why did they change the pedophiles death from a burning to a hatchet kill

He wasn't a tailor but the rest of this is correct

>implying I would save whores and politicians

"Skyrim belongs to the nords."

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At the end the world works together, but they work together on the basis of a grand lie fed to them by a pedo maniac. Ozy is effectively the jew of the story. Rorshach is pol.

"My name is Yeff"

TRUMP 2020

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Niggers

I laffed harder than I should have at this.

Had the opportunity to say something funny, and you use it to be an edgy 12 year old with a PS4 mic. Smh

They probably didn't want plebs sayng that they riped off saw

The movie is huge and is also rushed as fuck, also the pedophile thing is more important for his transformation and Hack Snyder probably din't want plebeians confused about Rorschach "dual" origins

DAMN jamie lee curtis looks like THAT?!

Not just any woman, a victim of a murder happened in New York, infamous becuase she cried and asked for help and while dozens of neighbours heard it nobody did shit

>And I'll look down and violently queef

I made an audible laugh noise

''pay denbt''

No

RAT SHIT
BAT SHIT
DIRTY OLD CUNT
SIXTY NINE ASSHOLES
TIED IN A KNOT
HOORAY
LIZARD PISS

BRRRAAAAAAAAPPPP