What is so bad about throwing illegal immigrants out of your country?

What is so bad about throwing illegal immigrants out of your country?

I mean they are not supposed to be there anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would such a silly idea cross your head in 2016 year?
are you racist goyim?

You got no idea how fucking brainwashed and cucked people are here.

Well, Merkel has a >50% approval rate, so I guess you do understand.

Sadly i do
youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY

>But think of the children user

No, we need to deport them

> No user, the children. Don't you see them cry?

Alright, we'll gas them.

nothing. when people debate that they do jobs nobody wants to do anyways for 200 dollars a month that is actually bad beacuse they dont pay taxes. these people could come over legally work for minimum wage, pay taxes and still have more left than those 200 $ so i odnt understand why they want to be there ilegally

Because borders and countries are racist social constructs you stupid goy.

their main right wing party which says it's for traditional gender roles is ran by a divorced businesswoman who lives with her partner

even the so called right wingers are just a bunch of butthurt 20yrold nazis

Fucking Christ.

"Don't bring up relevant incidents, topical reasons, and current events in your speech!"

It's hilariously impractical to round up 11 million of these people, especially when anti-cop sentiment has now lead to actual violence.

>DO YOU HAVE PICTURES
Germanbros, would it be illegal to use a projector to project gore or Islamic State executions in a public space?

What we need to do is make it impossible for illegals to live a prosperous life in America. It would practically be more effective than any wall.

Inspect all employers to make sure they only hire legal immigrants, have massive fines for those who are caught employing illegals. Make proof of citizenship mandatory to rent an apartment, send kids to public school, open bank account, etc.

This all in addition to a wall and aggressive deportation, of course. It's the duty of the government to repel invasions, I don't care how "impractical" it is.

It's the duty of the american government to make sure that it's cops aren't slaughtered by the dozen. Regulation is fine but it will be effective enough but calling for forced deportation is asking for an armed conflict that a country plagued by mass violence clearly doesn't want and won't stand for.

But user, how would then depress wages, create social and racial division, make millions dependent on state welfare or living paycheck to paycheck and validate degenerate virtue signalling, erode cultural identity and good moral values.

We can't have culturally homogeneous nations of resilient communities based on traditional family values and financially independent hard working people, can we ? That would be backwards, it is $(CURRENT_YEAR).

There's nothing wrong with kicking them out. Same with mass migrants. If they are not here to assimilate and become a part of the country, then they shouldn't be here at all.

Illegal immigration is okay so long as they stay illegal and the system doesn't actively give money to them.

They take the jobs people don't want. (provided they're not encroaching on first tier low training jobs like fast food)
Provided the state isn't pandering to them and handing them gibs, they are productive enough to support themselves. Many farmers give above minimum wage to them because they lack farmhands.
Since they're illegal, they have an incentive to not fuck it up. (generally but not the case all the time)

Illegal immigrants in the 1980's were a good example of this.
Contemporary illegal immigrants are a middle ground of what happens when shit starts to slip.
Germany is a prime example of when they don't have an incentive to work hard.

OY VEY PICTURES AND VIDEO EVIDENCE ARE LIES

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

YOU CANT JUST BUILD A WALL. THATS NOT WHAT AMERICAS ABOUT

The fact that deporting these people would initiate violence is good enough reason to get em out of here. The alternative is to allow ourselves to be conquered.

wrong thread hermann

This is true to a certain extent but those jobs belong to the jobless youth and the laid off factory workers first and it's clear they are not going to them.

>What is so bad about throwing illegal immigrants out of your country?
literally nothing, but fucking spics are entitled pieces of shit

>enter USA illegally and bypass all the people in line applying to become citizen just because Mexico shares a border with the US
>literally break the law
>"we deserve a path to american citizenship!!1!!!"
send everyone who is here illegally back to their native soil

Except it can be done peacefully through means you suggested yourself, and if not then deportation can be a last resort. I know you don't care about brown lives but every american should at least care about blue ones.

>deport illegals
>get depression
>trumpfags wonder why this happened
they contribute a lot to our economy and we would be much weak as a nation without them

>This is true to a certain extent but those jobs belong to the jobless youth and the laid off factory workers first and it's clear they are not going to them.
While true, people voting with their feet generally means prosperity in one area. Thats why I also said so long as they don't encroach on out first tier low training jobs like fast food and help desk crap. Those are where the citizens of that country start off. I don't know how much mobility the US but its pretty high. I mean, you can move state to state for new or better jobs. I'm not saying you have to, but its pretty much how it works.

tl'dr
jobs always need labor
people want stuff
stuff costs money
people will take jobs to get stuff
can't change it unfortunately.

You're taking away free labor from our corporate masters.