/Kap/ is he in?

The Bills and Texans need a QB
Will he finally return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OTNGRzynFHA
youtube.com/watch?v=1I0cUTXwr-k
profootballfocus.com/news/stat-sheet-misconceptions-passer-rating
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He won't play In the NFL again. Pack Browns etc. didnt sign him there is no way. If the Browns actually signed Kaep they might have a franchise QB to build around. I think that tells you everything.

Nobody is gonna sign this awful faggot. Go back to r*ddit.

>Name you citizen of the year
>Don't give them an interview
youtu.be/OTNGRzynFHA

>colbert
>gadot
>snek
>kaepershit

this is fucking photoshopped right? why are all these losers being celebrated

Unironically and not Sup Forums; they’re all Liberals or champion liberal ideals. I love Gadot, but she’s the feminism icon of 2017 for her Wonder Woman movie. Kaepernick symbolizes the cops shooting black people. They didn’t interview him because he hasn’t accomplished anything besides kneeling.

sign him. there is no one left.

at this point in a season a team probably wants someone who was willing to go through multiple practices as the scout team guy not on the full roster. Not someone more concerned with image and politicking.

taylor is better tho

Fuck that nigger, we don’t want those people in WNY in the first place.

>kaep is a good qb guys!!! yall racist wypipo, he just had a bad 49ers team
>chadrapolo comes into a shittier team kap had and makes that shit look decent
I'm sure that Kap will be a Hall of Fame QB like the soy boys say!

No, because the NFL is actively colluding to keep him from getting a job.

To be fair, no one wants to move to WNY either

No team wants the unneeded attention they'll get from a mediocre QB, if he actually had talent, then he would have already been signed

>Sup Forumstards are too stupid for statistics

youtube.com/watch?v=1I0cUTXwr-k

not surprised tbqh

>Kaepernick
>a franchise QB to build around

pick only one

jimmy g > kap

get over it

>when statistics show that BLM is full of shit but liberals ignore those

>afro
>leather jacket over black turtle neck
>medallion

what fucking decade does he think he's in?

>starts protest from the bench
>guys hes a starter now

lmao @ you for thinking that second bit is somehow a coherent and relevant response to the first bit

>citing SB nation as a source

the CTE is kicking in hard

generally being a clueless hypocrite on the topic at hand is pretty relevant

Fuck off, Jon Bois knows his shit

BLM is not the topic at hand, and liberals have nothing to do with advanced qb metrics, my friend. your obsessive tribalism is making you dumber.

>too stupid for statistics

is the topic at hand, stop being dumb

>muh passer ratings
passer rating can be worthless though

>Quarterback A throws three straight passes, completing them each for three yards. Plugging three completions, nine yards, three attempts, zero touchdowns, and zero interceptions into the equation above, and you get a quarterback rating of 97.92, which is a very good rating.

>Quarterback B throws three straight passes, the first two land incomplete, and the third is caught for a 30 yard gain. Putting those numbers into the equation, you get a quarterback rating of 71.53. In the first situation, the offense is now facing fourth down, where in the second the ball just went 30 yards down field.

>Vince Young was also close to this “elite” level, finishing 5th on the list with a rating of 98.64, but I doubt many teams will be fighting to bring him aboard next season.

profootballfocus.com/news/stat-sheet-misconceptions-passer-rating

>kaep isn't working right now because of advanced QB metrics
Brb user i'm getting you some aspirin because it must've hurt real bad when you fell off the turnip truck.

the post was about qb stats. pointing out that other people are stupid about a totally different topic isn't an actual response. I can't tell if you're being serious.

He will lead a CFL team to a grey cup within 5 years. Screencap this post.

>Chad Pennington is currently ranked as the 12th best quarterback of all time in terms of Passer Rating
WEW

>turn down contract option from San Francisco
>praise Castro when Miami needed a quarterback
>girlfriend calls the Raven's owner a slave owner and Ray Lewis an Uncle Tom when they were considering signing him
>file a lawsuit against the entire NFL right after the Texan's DeMeme Watson gets hurts

I'm pretty sure he's just playing the long con here to remain unemployed and be an 'activist'.

>if he had talent, he'd be signed

The world doesn't work that way, Cletus.

The fact that he compares him to projects like Jimmy G and Brissett shows how retarded his argument is. Why the fuck would you bench someone you want for the future in exchange for a 30 year old who knows nothing about your playbook, has no chemistry and hasn't played in a year?

>girlfriend calls the Raven's owner a slave owner and Ray Lewis an Uncle Tom
Wtf, is this real?

ok you're pretty dense so let me spell it out. the issue at hand is people's willingness to put their emotions to the side and accept the factual nature of certain statistics despite where they may lead. one person made the claim that Sup Forumstards are the ones who cannot do this and I pointed out how it goes both ways and liberals do the same shit when it suits them and on much more important issues.

>if he had talent, he would have already been signed
If you had a penis, it would already be in a vagina.

>and I pointed out how it goes both ways and liberals do the same shit when it suits them and on much more important issues.
Any individual human being is going to make mistakes, but we live in a climate where Democratic senators are resigning over harassment, and Republican senators are doubling down and supporting a child molestor, so no, your argument doesn't hold weight.

GO BRONCOS.

you can post smugly if you want, but that issue was only at hand because you brought it up despite its irrelevance. the only people who think like you are poltards and their colleagues on both ends of the spectrum.

the nfl works that way

ray lewis killed people and he was still employed

the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that he was a conspirator and investigation inhibitor, but probably not the killer himself.

He's been out of the game for a whole year. He lost weight due to becoming a vegan, he's a locker room distraction, and even when he was healthy and sane he was a mediocre QB. He's not coming back before Tebow or Brett Favre.

i think Garoppollo already has more wins this season than Kaep had in his last season

i heard he got all that blood on him because he was really trying to help them

he has vowed to search for the real killers the rest of his life