We civil war now?

We civil war now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
rt.com/usa/350228-police-officer-killed-ballwin/
nydailynews.com/news/national/micah-xavier-johnson-sister-defends-dallas-rampage-article-1.2704540?cid=bitly
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/
fox2now.com/2016/07/08/report-officer-shot-in-ballwin-manhunt-underway/
youtube.com/watch?v=PNoR8Tn4jpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao AMERICA

The last time america civil wared it basicly crashed the world economy with no survivors.
Pls. smaller scale this time

RED SUN OVER PARADISE NOW, BOYS

LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS AFTER 9/11

>First Civil War was to free the blacks

>Second Civil War was to exterminate them

Pottery

Is George Lucas God?

>God is often portrayed as an old guy with a big white beard
>George Lucas is an old guy with a big white beard
OH MY GOD

>blacks and sjws against everyone else

That wouldn't even be a war. Pretty much all the military is on our side.

Niggers and cops have always hated each other.

Last time it was whites vs whites. 50/50. Not this time.

Why is the NY Post such sensationalist garbage?

Time for the South to rise again?

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

I hope angry cops start blowing away niggers, now. If they're going to be blamed and killed for something they haven't done, they might as well start doing it.

Even robots hate niggers.

Now you know how badly treated blacks feel.

First I heard of this

Really made me think.

Couple of cops killed in Missouri this morning.

It should. Treat people like animals and they start acting like animals.

A black president should have fixed all of these racial issues but it just made it worse. Obama is a loser and he created all of this.

Please explain your gif

and why you keep posting it.

That's what happens when you let wild animals free to do as they please. Eventually they become rabid, and if you don't stop its spread then you have to put them all down to be safe.

So... literally liberal government officials? Get rid of them and then we solve your problem. Good thought, user.

That's not how we do German bro

white people have no balls, they'd never be able to fire back

Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

wasnt it five?

You NRAcucks always say that you need the second amendment to protect you from government tyranny.

Guess the black folk have decided that the government is acting in a tyrannical fashion toward them and are doing just what the second amendment was written for.

So what's the problem?

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
I will sign this.

i posted it in 2 threads and its bruce lee why am I being questioned for posting bruce lee kek

Last time blacks tried to get militant they got the shit kicked out of them.

Why did our ancestors not ship them back to Africa after slavery? What were they thinking?

I wonder will history books of the future tell how anonymous internet users from all over the world provoked one of the greatest superpowers earth has seen into a civil war

America realising that just typing something on a piece of paper isn't enough. Sure you gave a black man his freedom on a paper, but for what is that freedom good for, if it isn't practiced in the reality. Want to fix stuff? Start treating others as a human being and you'll do much better.

Blacks have all the freedom in the world here. They commit a disproportionate amount of crime and have been doing so for a long time.

Also the media's constant racebaiting and narratives doesn't help either.

No, when we're in a civil war, you'll damn sure know it. We're divided enough for one, but we're not in one.

NYP: The same rag that had one of its sissyboy writers pen a story about how the AR-15 beat the shit out of him.

Who here /racewar/ here

also don't forget all the free food, money, and scholarships.

Act like an animal and you get treated like one

Link?

Pushed in the ghettos with almost no help from outside bar few points here and there, never shown anything and expected to know all from the start. Gee I wonder why they are so far behind in everything??
You Americans have no clue what freedom is. You think that giving them a few phones, a few student quotas and welfare is all they need to get out of that poverty shit. Until you will not do a proper work you will have troubles.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH see OMG hahahahahhaha

Time will tell.

His beef wasn't just with cops, it was with all whites. The guy was a black supremacist. He just happened to hate white cops more than the average white non-cop.

Lol 5 dead cops is all it takes?

Some more today... rt.com/usa/350228-police-officer-killed-ballwin/

>cops needed “to get a taste of the life we now fear.”

nydailynews.com/news/national/micah-xavier-johnson-sister-defends-dallas-rampage-article-1.2704540?cid=bitly

Of course the guy in Minnesota was an angel....

>First Civil War was to free the blacks
>Second Civil War was to exterminate them

nigger probably robbed a convenience store,ayy lmao

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/

Am I the only one who doesn't want a civil war?

Unlike most people here I want to live out my life in peace. If a civil war starts do you it would be possible for me to move to the Faroe Islands?

"Smaller scale"
Yeah, that won't happen

>advocating against homosexuality, the jews, and saying not to take handouts, tv ruining the youth

Why does Sup Forums not like him?

yey twits or what ever from 5 years ago, Totally justifiable to kill him yesterday. AHAHAHAH you amerucans are just from another planet.

That bottom post is actually pretty Sup Forumsish.

It's OK. We don't expect the women to fight.

The Boston Massacre was 5 people killed too. And there's more going on.

Bye bye, Sambo but you've overstayed your welcome

What would fix the dindu problem, oh enlightened fetal alcohol syndrom suffering slav?

They were animals before they ever came to America

isn't this literally what Sup Forums is all about? hating the jews, homosex and degenerate television?

fox2now.com/2016/07/08/report-officer-shot-in-ballwin-manhunt-underway/

Outright race war might not be happening now, but hostilities between blacks and whites will escalate over the next days, like I said earlier today.

Doesn't mean he deserved what happened, im sure majority of people have ridiculous FB statuses. If you look for dirt on people, you will find it.

Problem is black communities take no responsibility for themselves. What are we supposed to do? They can pursue a better life on their own. They already use government programs at an extraordinary rate.

You Slovenians are on a shitposting rampage today.

is that a shoulder block?

Provoking emotional responses sells papers.

R A R E

Anyway, it is easy to see it turning into guerilla war. A few veterans could fuck up a whole city.

You can't live a life of peace if the niggers are out of control. It's only going to get worse.

By that logic George R.R. Martin is God, too.

What the helk is this Bomb Robot, is it some new American killing machine to use against niggers?

Fuck you, just say the war will happen already. Tired of Sup Forums waving it's dick around, not doing shit.

I sincerely hope we can send you our niggers since you enjoy treating them like human beings so much. Fuck off nigger lover

Welcome back Unon.
Any more cryptic messages for us?

Probably not, considering that's not what happened at all dumbass.

because avatar-fagging is against the rules.

A bomb defusal robot was equipped with a claymore (anti-infantry explosive) and was used to kill one of the cop shooters after he ignored police orders to stand down.

>i'm tired of internet crusaders not going outside and actually backing up their talk

Where do you think you are?

When the second ammendment was written, blacks weren't considered human beings.

Twitter just added this??

Shit, I wish this was recorded

I'm shocked this dude used the semi colon appropriately. That's impressive in lower class public education.

Race war now?

Saw that this morning , 10 mins from where I live

It also destroyed a whole section of the country so thoroughly they didn't recover until the 1980s and it also implimented a Type of mindset in the North that anyone from the south was basically a kulak and should be ridiculed and even destroyed for their backwards and traditional natures.

Oh it also resulted in the deaths of 700,000 soldiers and civilians in 5 years, a 3 day battle that was so bloody that casualties in every war the US was involved in hadn't come close to topping until just recently combined. The assassination of a President. AND the late war period functioned as a sneak peak preview to World War 1.

I guess that's part of the hashtag. Wtf kind of a Unicode character is that though??

>automatic-style rifle

>tfw born just in time to witness the greatest race war

That's nowhere close to avatarfagging

Good job proving blacks aren't dangerous mother fuckers that need to be preemptively shot for a cops own safety.

solidarity brotha

>nigger wanting a racewar
why?

Hello eternal friend, thanks for recognizing us :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=PNoR8Tn4jpY

>Nigger
:^|

HOLY FUCK IT APPEARS LITERALLY FOR EVERY INSTANCE OF THE HASHTAG WTF FUCKING JEWS

Sorry if I offended you, let me try again
>Black person wanting a race war
>why?

I'll be going to morocco this augest

are you all ISIS? should i be worried as a white boy americunt?

Nobody was reported dead you enormous faggot. One is in critical condition and the other one is fine. Swear I feel like some people are praying for these cops to die just so they can feel more outraged.

They call it a hashflag and used that for other (((stuff))))