How do you think GOT will end?

How do you think GOT will end?

considering its based on the time before modern times I'm guessing somewhere in the 1800s

hopefully the fat cunt wont give us the cliche fanservice ending that D&D probably will
or maybe he'll die first, that'd be fine too

'With the king finally revealing his new tax policy, the winter ended.'

And Jon implemented a flat 20% income tax and 10% tax on the exchange of goods and services.

gay orgy with added dragon beastality lots of benis

Tax cuts hopefully.

Some say [it] will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to [end] twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Show: North defeats monsters with magic help; snow marries danny and they rule

Books: GRR is going to die before he finishes them

White walkers and dragonkind unite to defeat the humans

I'm sure they'll think of something shocking.

Maybe Snow and Dany will kill each other instead of marrying.

they all die

dubs of truth.

Just make up your own ending. I already finished twow and about 1/3rd into ados. Everything is wrapping up nicely and logically.

Night's King wins but is put in jail by the Iron Bank for not paying his taxes

It was all a dream

I used to read word up magazine

Daenerys defeating Jon's bastard cock

Winter cums

>A Song of Fire and Ice
Fire = Dragon Lady
Ice = Jon Snow

Mind blown

weiners

I'm quite certain of this.

the living continue to in-fight, the starks keep getting backstabbed, the world turns to ice. the end.

No!

>inb4 Sansafag

You only getting that now faggetti?
Just kidding, it only occurred to me a while ago too.
Another point: Fire and ice, actually they don't go well together now do they?
So in the end it should end badly.

With a funeral. GRRM funeral.

Dany gets audited by the white walkers

His heart explodes before winds of winter even comes out and reddit cries

good riddance to bad rubbish

the main point of 'ice and fire' is what the poem this guy posted is saying
passion and hate can both be destructive and ultimately the differences are superficial when the end result is the same
it's like pottery

>How do you think GOT will end?

It's obvious: EVERYONE WILL DIE HORRIBLY PAINFUL DEATHS.

All the lands will be an endless plain of cruelly cold ice and only the white walkers will remain.

>gurm's self-insert winning everything
i can see it happening desu

huh. oop t'north we've got a huge army of frozen zombies who can only be defeated by burning or stabbing them with obsidian made from rock melted with the breath of dragons.

and we've got a power-hungry albino with dragons that can breath fire.

no, i can't see how he's going to resolve this one. i guess they're all fucked.

He'll die in the finale confirmed

Arya takes the throne

please let this be true

Women were a mistake

>white walkers destroy everything before being destroyed
>Jon Snow is king of what is left of the North
>Jorah kills Madnerys and leaves to the Night Watch
>tyrion takes care of whatever is left on the Kingdom, and Daenerys baby (fathered by Jon Snow)
>Sansa and Arya will also survive, but I have no idea of what they will be doing
>the hound becomes a farmer
>Brienne will probably die Sayeed style (not like Sayeed, but on an episode her death will be forgottten because it's not the most tragic)
>Bronn will stay with Tyriin
>Davos will probably stay with Jon
>Sam will be Grand Maester
>Podrick will leave to found the nation of B Romania

Robowives coming soon.

"look at this barber chair. There are true no winners at the game of thrones"

The throne is for losers

why do people even think the throne is going to even be relevant, the entire realm is fragmented and the only way to unify it is euron and his dragon horn

In the final battle it will be revealed that the white walkers can be killed by no man, and then suddenly a race of amazon women from the distant isle of Horzego ride/fly in and turn the tide. Among them is Tyrion's whore wife, who his father told him went wherever Horzego

Bravo GRRM, you've done it. You've penned the definitive high fantasy series of our time.

>wherever Horzego

Dragons are nukes

no dragons are dragons

dany defeats the character most like Trump in a landslide

>The Greyjoy king will probably literally attempt to grab a strong wommyn by the pussy and get smacked for it

I don't watch this show, but wouldn't it have a bad end where the monsters win and murder and rape everyone? Isn't that how the writers wrap up every story arc?

Everyone is taxed to death

its literally the most sjw feminist show starring the infallible queen mary sue

>Night King has the insatiable desire to kill
>Dany has the insatiable desire to conquer and "take back what's hers"
>Jon has desire but locks it up cause "muh bastard" gary sue shit

Dragons are CAS at best.

some character, probably Greyjoy, is going to literally quote Trump like "Make Westeros Great again" and then instantly cleaved in half and Dany will say " I'm breaking the wheel" and a roaring crowd of numales and dykes with big glasses will cheer in those bars they go to get filmed in exaggerating for reaction videos

One baby will be water, the other will be steam

>Night King fake out
>e10 starts with what looks like the WW overrunning the land.
>LOL JK Danny flies over some cliffs and one shots everything. Then marries Jon and they all live happily ever after. Girls in charge everywhere.

>Jon: "I'M MAN ENOUGH TO BE #WithHer, ARE YOU LOT?
>kneels and offers his sword in fealty to Dany as Torrhen Stark did 300 years ago in pure pottery moment

Probably some sort of end of Feudalism. With most of the Great Houses, who oddly seem to have only one or two heirs on the show, dying out or being destroyed (the Lannisters, Boltons, Tyrels, Martells and Baratheons will all probably be wiped out by the end and three of them are for all intents and purposes pretty much dead already) we may see what happened after the Black Death in Europe, with the White Walkers being a substitute for the Plague.

I think we'll see some sort of modernization after the war ends. The Maesters would become the bureaucracy, there could be a parliament of some kind and while there will be a monarchy it won't be without a check to prevent tyranny.

That's what I believe will happen. Plus some characters will get happy endings, some won't and the only people I count on living are Sansa, Bran, Arya and Tyrion.

I don't think it will. The same way The Walking Dead isn't going to end.

>Probably some sort of end of Feudalism.
that would be so retarded though. destroying great houses just leaves a power vacuum for the hundreds of other houses to take, it doesnt just kill off feudalism
this is a world thad has literally not advanced at all for ~2000 years, the story of asoiaf isnt going to change that

Dothraki bulls will breed the white women of Westeros, thus ending the patriarchy of white man. White Walkers are the Trump of Westeros, the last resort of white man to fight back against progress, but they are ultimately destined to fail, because Hilary (Daenerys) and her campaign of cultural enrichment can't be stopped.

Stannis will win the iron throne then defeat the Night's King with the help from Victarion's volcano hand and Jaime's reanimated golden hand

fuck the show

with that fat fuck's heart blowing out after a tug from sibel.

Cardiac ischemic disease

I feel like this is what GRRM was intending to do all along. He enjoys paralleling this universe to our own far too much to not do something like this. I assume the dragons, fire priests, and pyromancers are suppose to make way for mankind controling fire for industry purposes (smelting, engines, steam, etc). White walkers as a parrallel for the plague is spot on.

I'm assuming the dragons and other fantastical elements will be killed off by the end of the story.

I think what he meant is more of an end to serfdom. Obviously, there will still be great houses that have land and own shit, but that now with SJW queen of dragons, they need to pay their people and not treat them like slaves.

underwhelmingly

pay their people for what? with what? lords get their money from taxing their peasants. do you even understand the basics of feudalism?

night king is going to take over westeros and every major character will die except dany, who will flee back to essos pregnant with jon's child. story ends there but it sets up for a "sequel" in 30 years or whatever where the child (a daughter obviously, because stronk) starts building an army to retake westeros from the night king.

obviosly grrm will die long before he even finishes this story but D&D will make the spinoff show with the groundwork he has given them.

i have the (official) ending, im close with benioff.

>danny and jon marry
>fight white walkers with dragons
>cersei lets danny get assassinated
>jons army (includes dornish) walks up to kings landing and confronts cersei
>cersei blows up jons army with wildfire
>cersei and jamie officially marry
>jamie becomes king

oh, also, arya joins with the brotherhood after jon dies. she and the hound are gonna be best buddies. sansa kills herself.

>sansa kills herself.
D&D are the biggest sansafags in existence

forgot to add:

>the lil midget fella leaves with the bald dude

They should transition into the renaissance era.

Source

>jon marries daenerys
>they invade kings landing from the north
>dorne invades kings landing from the south
>kings landing falls
>cersei is barricaded in a room with jaime
>he kills her
>jon and daenarys are now king and queen
>white walkers blow up the wall and start invading from the north
>at the end of it all jon and daenerys are in dorn when they finally defeat the white king
>they have to repopulate the whole continent from the south
Last characters alive are jon danenarys arya and jaime

Still this many people thinking Jon and Dany are getting married and ruling together.

ARE YOU PEOPLE FUCKING SERIOUS? LIFE ISN'T A SONG.

Sansa will be the queen.

>for what?
So the people actually do work and don't rise up with their SJW dragon queen.

>with what?
Some form of currency obviously. Gold, silver, paper, etc.

>taxing
I'm sure there would be some form of taxing still present. GRRM is an expert there, so it will probably be very detailed.

>do you even...
stfu

I honestly won't even watch season 7. That teaser was painful and reminded me how incompetent D&D are.

how can you be so fucking thick?
lords get money from TAXING PEASANTS. that is their source of income.
why would they be PAYING PEASANTS? how the fuck does that work?

Show also isn't life woah

This ending would make me weep

>Bromania

Kek

Khaleesi wakes up in 21st century and realizes she fell asleep while reading some fantasy book and it was all a dream

An army from the other side of the globe with more advanced technology kills everyone.

>the steam child starts the industrial revolution ending fedualism

In Winds of Winter The Night's King which is Stannis in the books, real talk so I'm gonna spoiler it. ends up raising Viserion as his mount. The circumstances leading up to it aren't quite the same as the show stuff. I have seen the draft but I didn't get to read all of it. I know some major points but not a lot of the stuff that leads to it.

Dany is pretty batshit by the end of TWOW from everything I've heard. Unlike The Night's King stuff, I haven't personally seen that but a co-worker did and she told me.

It looks like in the show they are gonna have Dany and Jon be lovers or good guy allies but in the books it's looking more like Jon is the neutral to Dany's EXTREMELY chaotic good and The Night's King chaotic evil. Dany wants to do the right thing but she thinks burning everything is her right and that that's how it should be done. Jon doesn't approve of this shit at all.

By the end of TWOW it looks more like Jon, Jaime, and Bran are the forces that will end up taking on The Night's King but they also have to stop Dany. I'd imagine Dany comes to her senses by the end and sacrifices herself to kill The Night's King. A tragic end for her but also redeeming.

It also looks like Bran might turn at some point and side with the COTF/White Walkers and Jaime will probably stop him. That fits with George's style. Plus, he set up the major good vs evil right off in the first book (Jaime pushing Bran out the window) but did it in a crazy way. The Night's King is who everyone thinks the threat is but by that point Bran will be running it all. Only Jaime (the actual Azor Ahai reborn) notices this and goes to take care of him. Jon deals with Dany and Night's King.

That last stuff is speculation but TWOW really sets that stuff up. Bran isn't completed (that's the only thing George has left to write) so a lot of my stuff on that is speculated too but there are signs from other POVs that point towards it.

Take it however you want.

>Jaime (the actual Azor Ahai reborn)

>dreaming decades

>Still this many people thinking Jon and Dany are getting married and ruling together.
I reckon they will get close and that will be their ultimate goal, but something will happen to fuck it all up. Maybe a Dany assassination, or Sansa / Arya being in danger and Jon fucking off to save them, possibly resulting in an independent north with Jon ruling it.

>Implying ice and fire isn't just Jon Snow alone
>Half stark = ice
>Half targaryen = fire

Au contraire.
Finally, after all these years, We'll hear a song of ice and fire

A nuclear firestorm

Dragons go rogue, kill everybody except jon and eyebrowgirl. Those two have to repopulate the seven kingdoms.

"And Danaerys killed all the regressive tax rate jews with her surviving dragon and instituted a land value tax across the land"

There is a huge feast for Jon & Dany. Stannis' head is found and mounted on a pike for all to laugh at. Everyone is having a great time, Tyrion (hand of the QUEEN of course) walks with Varys and remarks "Twas truly a song of ice and fire"

I don't care anymore

And 7 months later birthing a retarded midget nigger child