Is it time for the league to step in and something about theses scumbags?

Is it time for the league to step in and something about theses scumbags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yLI5jacHAaM?t=48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>but muh rude fans :(

Take your L like a man then, fucking pussy

No way, watching them self-destruct is fucking beautiful. I did get a bit nervous when big boy tried to jump the rails though, they need more security presence.

nuke em along with the rest of seattle

What happened, I'm watching the iggles game and tuned in just in time to see a fan wing a beer lol

Seattle hater that lives near Seattle here. Fuck that team and I hope this city geta nuked by NK

>I did get a bit nervous

I didn't. I was hoping they would let him up there and start playing WWE soundfx.

just seattle chimping out like they always do when they lose

Most failed drug tests in the last 5 years. Pete Carroll (unlike the Patriots) is a proven cheater. They need to be stripped of draft picks at the very least.

requesting webm of the fan fight

Didn’t they do the same shit at the end of the Super Bowl when the game was over as well? That diving shit during victory formation.

this

that was a helluva fucking throw to peg Jefferson right in the fucking face with a beer

Texans should sign that fan

Michael Bennett really showed his true colors. He probably wasn't going to win anyway, but he definitely took himself out of contention for MotY award.

This is what happens when you've got a guy like Pete Carroll who doesn't foster discipline. A coach needs to be a strong authority figure, not just a guy you get along with.

Hell no. They make football more interesting and physical.

You probably like games where both teams throw for 500 yards and everyone high fives each other

>unlike

Just stop.

Very similar to this. dirty dirty seahawks
youtu.be/yLI5jacHAaM?t=48

Yup, that was what I was talking about.

Coaches are different, and things work differently for different teams. Why should he listen to a guy from Sup Forums that says he should change his ways? I mean he has won a championship and is in the playoffs every damn year.

The refs needed to take control of the game when the chippiness started early. It's 100% their fault, especially after the horrible no-call at the end.

Not gonna lie, former Xecucks fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this team get another ring.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING FUN OF OUR SOUNDERS AT THE LINE JACKOFFVILLE

>wow these guys are so physical!!!! someone stop their meanie behavior!!!

You faggots are pussys crying about some punches being thrown. Is this seriously NFL fans now? Or are you just the soyboy remnants during this boycott?

Pete Carroll has had the benefit of playing with some truly transcendent players. That's not to say that he isn't a good coach. Even the worst coach in the league is a "good coach" relative to the average person.

It's just a problem that he's had for a while. When his teams win, they do it spectacularly. When they lose, it's a huge shit show. It's not a coincidence that his team accounts for a lot of this extracurricular bullshit.

Contraction and multiple MOABS and ICBMs. Just get it over with. No one wants them in the league anymore.

What happendend?

Is your mom done with your chicken tendies yet?

Seahawks chimped out twice while jags were in victory formation

That's a false flag. What actually happened was

>Players getting into after the whistle all game
>Multiple shoving matches, a Seattle coach gets pushed over even
>Refs refuse to call anything on either team
>Seattle down by a score with two minutes left, 4th down
>Jags db trips, blatantly pulls down Seattle receiver, no call
>Jags go into victory formation
>Seattle d-line chimps out on the kneel
>Game ends in a brawl, multiple ejections, fans throw beer at players

Bennett should get more than one game for that. That wasn't a football play, he tried to blow out an opponent's knees at the end of the game cuz he was a sore loser. And then he threw punches.

Im having a rare eye round roast friend. With a baked potato and corn. What about you? Soy filled fast food?

The absolute state of this pathetic fanbase

The chimp deserved it.

You going to pihb after your molten lava cake too?

SWB detected.

Im sorry you're jealous people who make above minimum wage eat better than you. Maybe you should try not being poor?

Easy to say when you still live with your mom faggot.

this faggot didn't actually watch the game

You are a faggot. The only thing you do better than me is watch your wife take her bull.

>Michael Bennet
Was race baiting and lying about 5 white cops holding guns to your head not enough?
Also
>literally imitating Ron Artest

> Seattle D-line chimps out on the kneel.

Twice. They went for knee shots on Jags lineman two victory formation kneels in a row.

Can't wait for Trump to remove net neutrality. Poor people like you two dont deserve internet.

Lmao dude, your obsession over somebody's income is hilarious. Hold that L

Hold your beer, chimp.

Kek

Seattlefag here, we're one of the biggest embarrassments in the league desu. At least we don't have any wife-beaters or rapists though.

nah we good

these niggers should be shot behind a wood shed. Especially Michael Bennett.

I love how their fan base is primarily soyboys too. The mental gymnastics that have to do to justify their shitty team is hysterical.

>soyboys

what

>posting on an anime board

you are also a soyboy faggot.

>T. I'm a soyboy
Nah. I'm drink whole milk. Keep trying soy boy

>whole milk filled with estrogen

how's that gyno treating you? you will never make it.

Nice try. I get mine straight from the cow. Typical soy boy. Your mental gymnastics are hillarious

i drink my milk right from your moms lactating breasts too

that shit is still filled with estrogen coming out of the cow. you're doomed to forever have tits like this man.

Did you just call your mom a cow

No it's not retard. They add the estrogen in when the process the milk.

> They add the estrogen in when the process the milk.
>he actually believes this

you're doomed kid. enjoy your C cups.

>team's moty candidate starts intentionally diving at player's legs after losing
wew lad

Considering I'm the one doing the cow milking I know the milk process better then you. Continue drinking your soy, soy boy.

>implying I drink anything soy

all water and BCAAs faggot. come over to my house so I can bench press your titties.

>needing supplements to exercise

Wow. How pathetic. Do you take those with your soy or your midol?

there's estrogen in all dairy products, it comes right from the cow, which is pregnant, so obviously it comes from the cow. However unless you only drink milk it probably isn't enough to affect anything.

since you're a woman now I don't expect you to understand fitness.

>Hold that l
Found the retard

Fuck the shitcocks. What a garbage franchise with a bunch of dirtbag players.

Michael Bennett is a dirty, piece of shit player.

Coming from a soy boy who needs supplements to exercise. Do you need two other people to help you lift too?

Please. Straight from the source is the most natural it can be. That's why I'm 6'2" 225.

ooga booga, da poleece is da problem

>uses milk
>no supplements

I bet your BF is 25% and your lifts are garbage you milkie.

Bf is 9%. All natural. I eat clean. I'm not a child I have actual self control. Anyone that needs supplements to lift is absolutely pathetic. The alter the natural state of your body.

post pics faggot I can tell you are bullshitting.

yes, estrogen is natural, especially when you're consuming something directly from a pregnant animal

>I'm not a child, I have self control
>however, I am a child who post on Sup Forums about other men playing games.

this is objectivley the best description of what happened.

I wish the hawks would get their chimp out shit together. It's embarrassing to watch.

Also Russel needs to stop being so god damn impatient with those fucking dragons he's throwing that keep getting intercepted.

The Seahawks are the 1980s tier Raiders now, but at least the Raiders could ball back then and weren't carried by a meme QB.

What the fuck are you talking about .

Don't get me wrong. I love the hawks when they play ball but god damn dude you'd have to be delusional to not think that our team doesn't do that shit in their off time - the fucking team is literally 95% niggers.

get your head straight m80

your opinion is shit faggot. I bet you drink estrogen milk like that other faggot in this thread.

Seattle Seachimps is growing on me tbqh

Soyhawks chimping out, gee big surprise.

>falling for the BCAA meme
>implying you even bench lmao1plate

>Pitt-Cincinnati blood fest
>Snowbowl game
>Fans throwing beer and gettin into it with players nearly starting a fight

THE NFL IS FUCKING BACK!

come over to my house so I can OHP your ass you gyno infused cuck.

>ctrl+f "soy"
>14 results

i'm wholly prepared to move on from this meme

>uses BCAAs
>even knows what OHP is to begin with

Getting your feeling hurt, soy boy?

I'm surprised you even know about fitness you cuck. post your 9% BF you faggot.

honestly. i've been so fucking tired of the d lines antics for so fucking long. Year in and year out these fucking retards and the o line try to get physical with others like thugs. Tom cable and travis jones need to FUCKING go, they can't discipline their men, or they refuse to genuinely discipline them. bennett needs to fucking go as well. He's a snake in a sheeps clothing the way he's fucking painted around here, and his prescence has an adverse effect on the locker room, he's the wrong kind of leader for the league right now.

I’m not even him.

I just know a douche when I see one. (Hint, anybody who buys into the BCAA meme.)

If you can’t even supplement correctly then how can you even comment on something as simple as estrogen?

>lose ohtani to a division rival
>get btfo by canada in soccerball
>now this
the state of seattle sports

what the fuck did you just call me?

At least we /hoc/ now

>I just know a douche when I see one. (Hint, anybody who buys into the BCAA meme.)

oh please do go on.

This is what happens when you give awards out for >muh social justice

No one cares soyboy

No one fucking cares, soyboy

ITT: Soyboys being soyboys
How do we ICBM the soyboys?