twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Well?

>isupportbernie

>argument
Nice try, chinkboi

Yeah no problem user:
>he's a fucking faggot.

It's not because of racism. It's setup by rich people to get richer.

What makes a man become such an idiot?

When in a world of equal opportunities you still fail, it's easier to lay blame on those who succeeded rather than on yourself.

Look at those hands, goyim.

We need communism. It'll work this time! It'll be different!

KEK

Police officers are 18x more likely to be killed by a black male than unarmed black males are to be killed by police.

0.6% of black killings are unarmed blacks being killed by police.

Black males make up 6% of the population, but they kill 40% of cops.

OP, blacks just aren't worth keeping around. They're too much trouble, and they provide nothing.

Eventually people are gonna grow tired of this bullshit. I hope liberals realize this.

Oy gevalt!

What institutionalized racism? What does he honestly mean? Can anyone tell me what he's referring to?

both alton sterling and philando castile were gang members

alton sterling was a lifetime criminal felon and child diddler with a firearm, instantly not innocent. He resisted arrest and reached for his firearm.

philando castile perfectly matched the video evidence of a man robbing a convenience store 2 days before he was killed. The store was down the street from where the cop stopped him, officers were to be on the look out.
Philando was a crips member.
The reason given by the girlfriend for why he was stopped(broken tail light) was completely false, both tail lights were intact as proven by bystanders taking pictures.
He was stopped because he was identified by the cop. He reached for a gun, you can even make it out in passenger seat in the video she put up.

Both were gangbanger career criminals that resisted arrest and attempted to harm a police officer.
No sympathies.

The media needs to stop lying now or this will get worse.

White people have an average IQ of 100 while American black's have an average IQ or 85. That's one whole standard deviation. That explains the failure of blacks in white society and just about any society to be honest. Not so called institutional racism and slavery. Fucking whiners always playing the victim and never taking responsibility for their own failures.

>muslims should bomb us because we invaded them in 1800's
can you refute this ?

>believing what a nigress said
I've been played, shit

This kills me.

>This happened because of institutionalized racism and inequality

>We provided reasons to the shooter

Doesn't that mean that it happened not because of racism of inequality but the narrative you guys were pushing?

>you can even make it out in passenger seat in the video she put up.
hmm I wonder what this object is…

That you're a cuck.

GET OUT OF FINLAND, YOU NIGGER!

also, it's incredibly sad that we have to rely on fucking crowdsourced internet sites to get the real information
gotnews.com/breaking-philandocastile-falconheightsshooting-crips-gangmember/

Am I the only one who listened to the cop on that tape?

"I told him not to reach for it!"

"I told him to take his hand off of it!"

Or some shit like that. And fuck that cold hearted bitch livestreaming it like it's a prank.

No

It happened because BLM incited the shooter by saying over and over that police are racists that murder innocent black people for no reason for the last two years

Apparently his name is Art.

Best guess for this image: art

yeah, he was freaking out and losing his mind
anyone who thinks he did it on purpose is a heartless animal

he was 100x more upset than she was
fuck, infinity, she was liking facebook posts while it happened

@SupportBernie

Self refutation

people were too busy being shocked by the blood to listen to the fucking words being said

Plus, he's the fucking PASSENGER and the fucking PASSENGER is not the one who gets the "driver's license and registration please."

But that's not an argument, it's an assertion.

nah, it's from the other side afaik
but he was arrested for not having a license just a few months ago

wtf i hate white people now

Dude, we're in America.

The driver's side seat belt goes over your LEFT shoulder, not your RIGHT.

>Dr. Pavel, I'm Revolution

>@iSupportaCuck
>I'm revolution (see pic)
>(((RUBBING INTENSIFIES)))

hmm

>buzzwords: the post
It's not worth arguing because it's simply just throwing terms at a wall and seeing what sticks

There has been lots of racism in america targeted towards more than blacks.

The irish, chinese, japanese, germans etc have all faced discrimination. If you go to europe you have entire countries that have been discriminated against and treated poorly but you dont currently see Bosnians shooting serbian officers even though there are tons of ethnic serbs in Bosnia. You dont currently see Irish people shooting English in Northern Ireland anymore. His argument is fucking stupid, it's the argument that assumes all white people hate blacks when the only reason blacks even exist in america is because of how tolerant the country is.

can you give a source on the first stat?

Also I hate how he says WE

What the fuck does WE mean, what did he do? What did other americans do? The cops who got shot literally had nothing to do with the cop shooting a black man halfway across the country

this
>muh japanese internment camps
>there were 6x as many italians put in internment camps than nips and 3x as many germans

Yes, Asians are integrated too.

Bullshit.

The victim reports match the arrest records at the level of about 98%. In other words, the victim says a black shot him, a black is arrested, and these numbers correlate about 98% of the time.

If 10% of the victims said the attacker was black, and 90% of the people arrested were black, THEN you'd have evidence of racial bias. Not before.

No, I agree with it.
Impeach Obama, out lynch.
Remove the right of black people to own weapons.

No more problems.

>@iSupportBernie
self-refuted, OP

No one posting at this site has half the balls the Japanese volunteer brigade who fought for the US in Italy have. Not a quarter.

The Fighting 442. 97% casualty rate. Easily a dozen CMOH.

"GO FOR BROKE!"

No, there's something seriously wrong with niggers.

>child diddler

what

white knight faggots here wanted to set up a crowdfunding site for this negress

I thought it happened because he hated white people

Great ticket.

Lynch/Obama 2020

What are you even trying to say, nothing you say has anything to do with what I said.

It's not even hard to find the facts. Most black crime in america is Black on Black, black people shouldn't be mad at white people, they should be at america and their own toxic communities instead of playing the blame game. We should be addressing black on black crime and why it's so high and how we can fix it

child raping, wife beating, thieving, bloods repping nigger

alton sterling raped a child

Depends who you talk to. Common story is slept with a teenager not yet 18, which is pretty fucking common in the hood.

Shut your fucking leaf hole.

So we're all in agreement that the left is composed of terrorists and anarchists? Like, why would a side that supports killing cops be considered sane?

Same shit finns and other non-nations where bragging, while killing Russian police officers. Rest is history.

It happened because the media takes any hint of a story and creates panic and fear to generate money.

reminder that mccarthy was proven right by the Venona files and the fact that "mccarthyism" is used as an insult is hilarious

>both taillight on tho

Those might be brake lights.

>muh institutionalized racism

And yet there's not a single position or office in government that hasn't been held by a black person.

It appears that way because the nigress is using the front facing camera. He was the driver. You can actually see him at the steering wheel in the video.

clarify

It was filmed in mirror mode so negress can git her hurr did gud

Does anyone have that comparison chart of shootings done by police versus shootings done on police?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
only thing that mccarthy was wrong about was that there were far more communists than he realized.

What happened to his nose? He looks like a ghetto clown off-duty.

>We provided reasons to Micah Xavier Johnson

#StillNotAskingForIt

"Hitler blamed the rise of the nazis on institutionalized racism and inequality"

>wanting to put rich people in check is the same thing as communism
>good goy

>"This is a revolt, isn't it? I'm Revolution"

The fucking anti-cop anarkiddies crack me the fuck up. Every time some nigger gets himself killed, they all stop lurking just long enough to say "Wow, I know the other ones were justified but this is definitely a bad shooting." It happened, quite literally, every fucking time. It's the BLM equivalent of "Well I used to support Trump but then he did thing, now I shill for Hill." Fucking pathetic cucks need to get over themselves.

No, it is just too stupid.

This is what I was wearing when he shot at me. Go ahead, tell me I was asking for it!

The Civil Rights movement countered violence and oppression with a peaceful political movement.

Or...are we just forgetting recent fucking history to justify the actions of deranged individuals?

If you have a disagreement, don't get fucking violent, instead use one of the 100 other vehicles for change. Violence is never justified, mainly because it's fucking useless actually.

That's the entire fucking mantra of modern society.

Well it is. Why would there be a steering wheel on the passenger side? Actually pay attention to the video, boot licker.

>ID: NI+G

Dude, watch the video. Does your car have 2 steering wheels?

I love how niggers kill innocent people in cold blood yet according to liberals it still isn't their fault

the only reason we ever got past civil rights was because of people like MLK
hate him for not being a great husband or plagiarization or whatever, but at least he always stayed non-violent. Fuck, even Malcolm X realized it before he was assassinated by Nation Of Islam nogs for turning his back on them.

non-USA might not know, but black lives matter are heavily related to black panthers & nation of islam, which are for all purposes far-left domestic terrorist groups

You NRAcucks always say that you need the second amendment to protect you from government tyranny.

Guess the black folk have decided that the government is acting in a tyrannical fashion toward them and are doing just what the second amendment was written for.

So what's the problem? This is just the sytem working as intented.

he doesn't even look like him

It's all a feedback loop. The state of black people was caused by circumstances far beyond any of our capabilities which just so happened to be the same circumstances that the old white slave masters had anyway. So in effect, the black community is naturally following what it is. They cannot blame themselves for their problems because it's embedded in them. But killing anyone is still a great offense no matter who you are.

>philando castile perfectly matched the video evidence of a man robbing a convenience store 2 days before he was killed

Having a wideset nose while being black is not perfectly matching

>CCW right front
>wallet right back
i dont understand, he told him that he was holding. if he was adamant on shooting him, he would not have told him

>Institutionalized racism
>black twice democratically elected BLM supporting president
>black BLM supporting attorney general

I rest my case.

>killing anyone is still a great offense no matter who you are.

Even George Washington?

yeah
yeah he does.

Murder is never justified

>he told him that he was holding
you mean according to the woman who was already confirmed a liar?

>still believing the girlfriends story without question

you're acting like a dumb nigger in every other "he dindu nuffin" police shooting

War for freedom has no right or wrong sides. He killed cause he had to.

The movement left he movement led by dr. Martin Luther kind jr. Was not taken seriously until the alternatives began to act out. Groups like the black panthers. Or leaders like Malcolm x calling for people do defend themselves. Violence is never the answer. It is , however, an inevitable reaction to the failure of modern society to face and fix their social issues.

>I'm Revolution

I'm CIA

Is this real life?
Or a San Andreas skin?