So, was the song talking about Logan or Xavier?

So, was the song talking about Logan or Xavier?

>What have I become
>My sweetest friend
>Everyone I know goes away In the end
>And you could have it all
>My empire of dirt
>I will let you down
>I will make you hurt

Professor X is the one who killed a bunch of X men and injured hundreds more because he couldn't control his dementia. So probably him

>I wanna fuck you like an animal
>I want to feel you from the inside
what did logan mean by this

What's up with that "event" they talk about? What happened exactly?

The song was written decades ago and was not about x men

who knew right

or was it

Oh OK I guess trent reznor told you that personally did he? Shut the fuck up about shit you know nothing about

bro, I think you accidentally watched Sex-Men instead

nigger, I think you should go back to redd it.

Do you know why we call people like you reddit? It's because jokes like that are lame. The kind of trite weak shit that sheltered teenagers will giggle at and upvote. Don't post here again

It was intentionally left ambiguous, but the obvious answer is he killed all of the mutants in the school when his seizures first began, including the core x-men team

that's fucked up

is this the same timeline as Deadpool and Legion though?

you're fucking retarded kid

>x-men were made decades ago

H E R E T O S T A Y B R O S

care to elaborate?

It doesn't even matter any more reddit, this place is too far gone, however you'll still get called out as a nigger faggot every time you post some retarded shit.

As far as we know it's the timeline branch resulting from DoFP

>Lol I troll u xD

"you remember the way Xavier & Logan saved mutant kind from extinction caused by a crazy labcoat guy?"

>"yeah turns out they all died a few years later the same way anywhoo"

Bravo Fox

>lol

hey leddit

Well as the other user said it's implied that Xavier killed everyone, coupled with the fact that the mutants could not develop because of the thing the lab guys put in the food

which is even dumber

kek

The song is about life, that includes both Logan and Xavier

Yes, Jonny Cash wrote the song just for the movie

I love Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross' cover.

They also used it on Rick and Morty XD

its beeen a long day without you my friendd

sexmen bro

It was said that he killed all the X-men(except Logan), but there weer like 20-30 of them. And yes, they stopped to develop. But it was 2029 or 2019(don't remember) where did the rest of all mutants go? There were like millions of the around the world? Were killed by this army guys? Can someone who read the comic elaborate?

>tfw loli-verine will never call you "Papi"

Legion a.K.a David Holler is Xavier's son.

It doesn't follow the comic storyline. But in the movie, they'd been spiking the food of the general population for decades. There hadn't been any new mutants born in twenty years (according to Logan). So anytime one of them died, they weren't replaced. When Xavier had his episode and wiped out the X-Men and the Mansion, that was probably one of the world's largest concentration of remaining mutants.

Plus, we know that people actively hunt mutants now BECAUSE of that event and that America and Mexico both are unsafe locations for any remaining mutants consequently.