Why was he obsessed with Scotland so much?

Why was he obsessed with Scotland so much?

Wasn't he the King of Scotland?

Because he was its king.
And what a good king he was. When was the last time a king was so obsessed with his own country?

Scots were probably tastier than his own countrymen.

Idi Amin was literally WE WUZ KANGZ: The Leader

Now, Emperor Bokassa I was the true overman to break out of the chains of ideological bondage and truly become the Kang. Too bad whitebois got buttmad and had him disposed.

He loved whiskey

Bro he was the LAST King of Scotland

>"It is done, I have killed all previous monarchs, making me... The Last King of Scotland™ 2006 Rated R"

Truthfully, Whitaker?

Because he was going to marry the queen and unite the Commonwealth

>believing the cannibalism meme

brits out

James MacAvoy handed him a jersey that said "Scotland" on it, thus making Idi Amin king by rights.

Bokassa was a joke though, he did nothing in his shabby palace while his country starved to death, then a France sent a handful of paratroopers (not even Spec Ops) and he ran out with his tail between his legs.

At least Amin tried invading Tanzania before he got BTFO

Autism.

>Fucking African nigresses without protection.

Yeah, no.

Someone with more talent than me should re-write the Ken-sama pasta with Idi Amin.

because Uganda was a shithole and he knew it (Amin wasn't even a native ugandan, he was born outside of the country and was moved there to serve in the British Colonial militia)

Halò, my name is Amin
I’m a 27 year old Ugandan Prionnsa na h-Alba (Prince of Scotland for you southerners). I carve Pictish stones out of stone tablets, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Highland games. (Caber toss, sheaf toss, stone toss)

I train with my Claymore every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is big, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Gaelic fluently, both Scots and the Hebridean dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Scottish history and their warrior code, which I follow 100%

When I get my British visa, I am moving to London to marry the queen and unite the commonwealth. I hope I can become an ambassador for the UN or a member of the order of the garter!

I own several kilts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Britain, so I can fit in easier. I drink heavily and speak Gaelic as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Britain!

Perfect.

because he wanted to fuck with the Queen of England.

He send her a marriage request and even established the "save Britain fund" where he took food from poor and shipped it to Britain.

He was a IRL Shitposter dictator

Tha mi duilich, they ca' me Idi 'Mac'Amin
A'm a 47 year auld ugandan rebrov (man o' stature fur ye galoots) . Ah hunt grouse 'n' ptarmigans wi' mah mckay broon twin-barrel, 'n' spend mah days perfecting mah bagpiping 'n' chugging superior scots bez. (Grants, Frosty Jacks, Blackfriar)

Ah train wi' mah pure massive sword ilka day, this superior weapon kin cut wash thro' brit steel fur it's pounded ower a thousand times, 'n' is vastly superior tae ony ither weapon oan earth. Ah earned mah sword license twenty years ago, 'n' hae bin getting better ilka day.

Ah speak scots fluently, baith th' edinburugh 'n' th' glaswegian dialect, 'n' ah dram fluently as weel. Ah ken everything aboot scots history 'n' thair jacobite code, whilk ah follow 100%

Whin ah git mah scots visa, a'm movin` tae invershnecky tae attend th' a prestigious land howf tae learn mair aboot thair magnificent culchur. Ah hawp ah kin become a contender fur th' county dart's dancin or a butcher!

Ah ain loads kilts, whilk ah wear aroond kampala. A'm waantin' tae git used tae sportin' thaim afore ah shift tae scootlund, sae ah kin fit in easier. Ah bow tae mah kin 'n' sirs 'n' speak scots as often as ah kin, bit seendle dae ah let a'body respond.

holy fuck

Yeah I sorta cringed at that, I mean they were hot and all but that period of time in Africa it was like a hotbed of venereal (not to mention general) diseases.

WE

mate