*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Yeah, pretty stupid show.

Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. /r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.
Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.

reddit and memey

5/7 post

a perfect 5/7 with rice

I like Rick and Morty but I also enjoy the music of Vic Chesnutt so I might be the stupidest idiot on the planet

pasta or not to be honest I don't understand why people have issue with this show because Rick's character
him being cynical fuck fits the character and the show doesn't advocate some edgy euphoric fedora views, it's just that one character who seems jaded
and that being said the 'feels' episodes are way fucking worse offender
>oh my god rick is caring dude and not asshole after all!
shit feels so fucking cheap and I watch this for the comedy, this kinda shit feels forced as fuck

reddit

Either respond or leave

Yeah I picked that up from the OP already but thanks

Sup Forumsis just sad it didn't get to like it first

God how is it all so true.

My shitty Cuck friend (Bernie supporter) loves the fuck out of this show and constantly tries to shill it as a hangout show to watch.

He also insisted on West World which turned into AIDS by the end. He's reddit incarnate.

You make such a good friend.

>watching "adult" cartoons

>Has to make a new thread to talk about Reddit and a show you don't like

You could just go to reddit if you wanted to talk about it. Or make a normal thread without being a sperg. It's an anonymous message board

Edit: Thanks for le gold, kind stranger!

Is ATHF Reddit? Is SGCTC Reddit? Why is Rick and Morty Reddit? Because it came out recently? Because it's popular?

The style of humor is defintely Reddit.

Kinda randum, focuses a lot on manner of speech and self loathing humor.

Same bro. My school chums are all into this reddit + memey shit and always put it on their facebook feeds (lol, such fucking normies) but I'm too enlightened by my own intelligence for that.

Spot on OP

Reddit in flames

guys, how do you tell if something is a parody post or a retard baited into unironically thinking like this through too much exposure to Sup Forums?

>improv and self loathing are reddit
Sounds like you have shit taste and want to blame it on someone else

oh funny thing there were threads years ago praising this series but the second the fedoras at reddit started liking it and being cringy about it, tv had to hate it of course they had they are nothing like those other folks because we are so different than them!!!!

inb4 t.reddit

guys i hate reddit so much but i like this show but you guys say it's reddit what do i do :(

found the redditor

AMA

How many times have you made this exact same thread?

You're way way worse than the people you constantly bitch about. At least I don't have to deal with their shit because I don't waste my time obsessing over websites I hate. Ironically the biggest anti-redditors are also the biggest redditors. Non-redditors just don't give a shit.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Sup Forums NEET dies of laughter with its smelly socks and filthy underwear on its head while masturbating watching cp

>Season 1
kino with a couple shit episodes

>Season 2
couple kino episodes, rest is meh

>Season 3
irredeemable shit

prove me wrong

>tfw you will never be as bad as this meme-posting kid who tried so hard to fit in he calls his friends cucks, shills and reddit incarnate for daring to hang out with his sorry ass

Pretty sure this is just a US thing. I've never seen anyone discuss this show over here in bongland

>HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY OPINION
>Better call him reddit

Get back to me when you have an original thought or at least a decent retort

you're anonymously defending some other anonymous persons friend because he likes a show that you like. re-evaluate your entire life

IDK if this is happening in other countries but this generation of people in my country are a bunch of adult children who watch edgy cartoons and super hero movies avidly. They have juvenile taste in everything and refuse to grow up

Enjoy the downvotes, kid. Nothing personell.

there is no s3 yet my nig

Fuck man I love Black Books, I think it's pretty reddit with these standards, dunno if I can watch it anymore

i don't like rick and morty, i have never even watched it

that user is trying way too hard to fit in though, and that deserves ridicule

b-b-but you complainig it's worse

you have to go back

Yea that's about what I expected.

>tfw too smart to indulge in those crude pleasures. truly i am enlightened from this place of superior intellect, looking down on these plebians.