Race war now?

Are we approaching the point where there is a serious chance of a race war in America?

Even by American standards, 5 police officers shot dead in a targeted attack during a BLM protest strikes me as a serious escalation in the racial conflict engulfing America.

At least the only good thing that might come of this is that it will only fuel Trump's support.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope

Speak for yourself.

A large percentage of white people were celebrating the officers getting shot.

it's not a race war stupid

uneducated and unwilling to learn people of african origin are subversing american law because they're caught up in group think, thinking they can't vote change.

On what grounds? Mental retardation?

Race war doesn't come until real life is more like prison and we have to start ganging up along common lines for survival. That is unlikely to occur until the HAPPENING.

More likely we'll finally get right wing death squads first. Stock up on your kike gas while the prices are low and the supply is plentiful -- you never want to let a good race war go to waste.

>it's not a race war stupid
That depends on how you define the term "race war". Law enforcement officers being the victims of targeted and coordinated gun attacks certainly seems like an escalation of whatever state the "conflict" was at previously.

Right now it's blue vs everyone else. Not really a white vs black thing

White guilt, I presume.

>Right now it's blue vs everyone else
Wait, are you implying that everybody should be/is on the side of the BLM crowd on this? Because I'm fully on the side of the cops on this one.

Bulk fucking shit. If you have any social media I can guarantee that 85% of these nig nogs are ferious with white people and cops.

Well, if anything it supplies further evidence for weeding out liberals from your social circle.

yes it's an escalated conflict. if the usa were to use foreign police instead of locals (some countries do this) the police would still be the target. because they're seen as the enforcers of the law, and some people think using violence against enforcers is an option. in reality you must use legal coordination or voting aginst the decision makers / policy makers (this requires reading and writing, not reloading)

The most you would have would be sporadic violence not anything organized on a large scale. The police and, if necessary, the military would shut it down pretty fast.

>black peoplr hunted down like animals in the streets
>wonder they resist

police should be delegalized in minority areas the community should police itself

y mad at whitey? white people dindu nuffin except import and breed slaves?

france did this with muslims. now the police can't enter these areas or they'll get killed. then these areas cause problems and people mad police do nothing. research the france muzzie problem

I expected better Poland.

Damn white people! If it wasn't for them, there would be far fewer dindus in the USA.

Did the French actually "delegalise" the police in certain minority areas? How the fuck does that work?

During the LA riots, the police didn't do a whole lot because it was basically uncontainable. Roof coreans and such (effectively a militia, I suppose, though not all that well-organized) were needed to stand their ground.

Not living in a ghetto is one of the better ways to invest your funds against the happening.

Analysts have predicted this for decades. America will be a police state by the end of the decade.

>even by american standards

i think the only thing that would make whites upset with blacks is if BLM helped muhammed jihad nuke middle town usa.

anything less than that and we will expect the government to not puss out.

>Roof coreans and such (effectively a militia, I suppose, though not all that well-organized) were needed to stand their ground.
So Americans should start organizing themselves in preparation for what may come?

>we will expect the government to not puss out.
What exactly do you mean by this?

>So Americans should start organizing themselves in preparation for what may come?
Many do already. But "organizing" could be as simple as knowing your neighbors, getting involved in some groups, whether it's a sooting club, or a church, or ham radio operators, or volunteer fire department, or whatever else puts you in touch with local capable and like-minded people you could organize with as needed.

usa govt = uk crown
blm = ira
how'd that work out? the common citizen wont do shit because they understand this:
My name's Donovan. Irish, both sides. Mother and father. I'm Irish and you're German. But what makes us both Americans? Just one thing. One. Only one. The rule book. We call it the Constitution, and we agree to the rules, and that's what makes us Americans. That's all that makes us Americans. So don't tell me there's no rule book.

>how'd that work out?
Inconclusively The matter was resolved by political means. I don't think it's comparable to the BLM issue in America anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

I've been watching the various small-scale happenings for a few years now. Response varies, and tensions can run high, but overall I've been impressed at how well normal people get together to work things out and keep things going peacefully.

Most of the problems seem to come from outside agitators, misuse of government force, or just having an already unstable area go off the edge due to increased pressure.

Indeed, BLM is a construction of agitators and comprised primarily of dupes, stooges, and shills in the usual way that such groups are formed and applied essentially as terrorists. If such groups get out of hand and the government doesn't step in appropriately to deal with it, then that's when individual people will start to hit the threshold of saying "fuck it" and taking care of business themselves.

All the memes layered together.