Possible Happening

>Investigators: Man Opened Fire on Tennessee Highway Because He Was Troubled by Recent Incidents Involving Police, Blacks

I can't find more information about this. Did this just happen?

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/investigators-man-opened-fire-tennessee-highway-troubled-recent-40441218

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/c894476bcbcf4d98b68ae98b27e0a0ff
abc15.com/news/national/man-opens-fire-on-tennessee-hotel-road-police-say
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/287042-man-pulls-gun-on-protesters-in-portland
bigstory.ap.org/7a4cbccce1eb41e8b30cb5054bb941a5
heraldcourier.com/news/tennessee-bureau-of-investigation-identifies-alleged-shooter-in-volunteer-parkway/article_a972a7a8-4539-11e6-820a-0fdc175f1b2d.html#.V3_9kojvF6c.twitter
wmal.com/podcasts/
cbsnews.com/news/cops-tennessee-shooter-targeted-white-victims-similar-to-dallas-ambush/
amren.com/news/2016/07/dallas-shootings-facts-and-videos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOAR

bigstory.ap.org/c894476bcbcf4d98b68ae98b27e0a0ff

that is one of the most worthless links I've ever seen

It happened yesterday morning. They just released that he did it because of the shootings.
abc15.com/news/national/man-opens-fire-on-tennessee-hotel-road-police-say

RACE WAR!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>abc15.com/news/national/man-opens-fire-on-tennessee-hotel-road-police-say
Did a black guy do it?

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/287042-man-pulls-gun-on-protesters-in-portland

I'm not sure. Hope so

K...

Keep

The Black Lives Matter movement should just be recognized as a terrorist organization, they are literally doing everything ISIS is doing. Why don't we just have an ethnic cleansing?

Good thing that plate carrier came last week.

I fucking love 2016

go get em boyo.

I hope this happens all across the country and white people get some balls.

i bet it was that kike Tim Wise, He lives in Tennessee.

Cop was shot twice in Roswell, GA this morning.

bigstory.ap.org/7a4cbccce1eb41e8b30cb5054bb941a5

Don't forget Missouri. I think it's really happening

Not as long as Hillary and Obama have any power. I've said it for a long time, Obama wants to destroy this country. Hillary wants to bring in tens of thousands of refugees.

They will be the death of America if Trump doesn't win.

Anyone ever listen to that Eagles of Death Metal song? The one that mentions Dallas, Tenessee, etc? It's spooky

Officials say 37 year-old Lakeem Scott was armed with at least two weapons, an automatic-style rifle and a pistol, along with a large amount of ammunition.
heraldcourier.com/news/tennessee-bureau-of-investigation-identifies-alleged-shooter-in-volunteer-parkway/article_a972a7a8-4539-11e6-820a-0fdc175f1b2d.html#.V3_9kojvF6c.twitter

Confirmed nigger

It's almost 3:30 in the afternoon and there's been like 20 of these incidents already today.
This is a great way for niggers to ensure that cops really do start shooting them on sight.

>nigger pulls gun in porland
> gun isn'tmulti colored and bedazzled
> gun
Not a native nog

It actually is happening this time.

This is just the beginning.

They were ''involved'' in the Paris shootings, as well. Extra spooky.

WMAL, Washington D.C. just reported 3 dead white people (yes, they said they were white), and 1 black wounded shooter in custody at the hospital. They said that police report that he was specifically targeting white people because he was upset about police killing black people.

link?

I live thirty miles from the nearest nigger stronghold. We have no violent crime to speak of. People still leave their doors unlocked. Coincidentally, my town is less than 2% darkness.

I still think it's time I start carrying daily again, just in case.

Apparently he shot 3 people in Bristol, which his like half the town.

This shit is getting out of hand.

I just heard it on the radio, during a newsbreak in Michael Savage's show.

Live stream of The Savage Nation, no flash required:

> - - - - - - - - - -

wmal.com/podcasts/

To clarify, I am saying that WMAL in D.C. reported this about the Tennessee shootings.

Cops: Tennessee shooter targeted white victims, similar to Dallas ambush
cbsnews.com/news/cops-tennessee-shooter-targeted-white-victims-similar-to-dallas-ambush/

The TBI says 37-year-old Lakeem Keon Scott was armed with at least two weapons, an automatic-style rifle, a pistol and a large amount of ammunition, reports CBS statation WJHL in Tennessee.

According to the TBI, the victims were:

Jennifer Rooney ( A Bristol Herald Courier newspaper carrier) : Deceased after being shot driving in her vehicle on Volunteer Parkway.
Deborah Watts: In serious, but stable, condition at Bristol Regional Medical Center after being shot while working at the Days Inn.
David Whitman Davis: Received minor injuries at the scene after being injured by flying glass resulting from the gunfire.
Officer Matthew Cousins: Sustained a superficial wound to the leg. Was subsequently treated and released from BRMC.

Why is this not on Fox or CNN? It's a goddamn war out there

You're so cute.

awwww thanks

IDS HABBEDIG AGAIN!

>THE SOUTH

HMM

KEEP PUSHING THE CRACKAS DOWN THERE, THEY MAY RISE AGAIN

Active shooter, bomb threat reported at Miami children’s hospital

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Honestly, as long as we dont let the liberals push too hard with taking our rights I think we will be fine regardless, unless they get us nuked but if that happens then oh well.

Hillary Clinton just broke this story on cnn

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

THE FUCK

Heard about other fake call today too

OK

ITS TIME TO START THE LYNCHINGS BACK UP

ROUND UP THE BOYS

RACE WAAAR

its real

Are we actually at war?

im so fucking jealous right now why cant i have a race war

No. Nothing of the sort. Let the cops physically deal with it. Our job is to push back the blm narrative from the media, by bringing this shit to the forefront of the social media machine. Get the normies invested with it. Make them call for physical action.

amren has a decent live blog of the recent happenings
amren.com/news/2016/07/dallas-shootings-facts-and-videos/

I'm jealous of Czech cuties tbqh

Hop on a plane. You don't want to miss this.

>RESPOND TO A 911 CALL, A CALL FOR HELP, BECAUSE ITS YOUR JOB
>SOME IRATE BLM NIGGER TAKES A POT SHOT AT YOU

COPS BETTER START CRACKING SKULLS OR THIS WILL GET AWAY FROM THEM

>yfw the police stop policing
>yfw they leave "them" to "us"

This, do NOT do anything stupid. We need to do our part here. The last thing we need is for Sup Forums to mobilize irl. Oh god the sight of such an autistic army tho lol

Kek, your problem with black looks like to be resolved soon.

HOW IS SAM HYDE MOVING AROUND THE COUNTRY SO QUICKLY???

Could the race war have actually started?

>Lakeem

I believe after the events last night and the events that have taken place today, the war has just begun

Who is Sam Hyde?

Not enough diversity in Czechia, you just have Vietnamese and Ukrainians