Yellow Ranger

so they want me to believe that this beauty gets bullied in school and nobody likes her?

Remember when the yellow ranger was chinese and the black ranger was black? Simpler times man.

Looks like mexican miss piggy.

Thats the girl who actively seeked out the black athletes at gatherings and parties whos single mother had like 8 kids who were 12 years younger than the older 2 sisters. I feel like every town has this type of kinda attractive mexican midget growing up.

Its Hollywood. What did you expect? Also if you actually pay to see this obvious cashgrab then youre a retard.

it's a post trump america

Isnt that kimberly?

She has to go back.

hmmm they always seeked out the White athletes where Im from but I grew up upper middle class..

White Chicago Upper Class Suburb here and it was exactly like the other user said.

I remembered the girls face almost instantly as I read that.

Attractive girls aren't always attractive when they're younger, so they may be insecure and bullied since then

Attractive girls also often are bullied by other girls

God, the things my big brother athlete did to that girl in our room while I pretended to play my Gamecube...

did you at least sniff her panties?

You watched your brother fug?

No. She didn't wear any as per his demands.

Right next to our TV was a big mirror across from our bunk bed. Being the younger brother, I was on the top. I could see everything through that mirror from a very good angle as I was sitting close to the edge of my mattress.

>did you Jerk off?

>she's got to go back
There you go op.

She was from vietnam.

And she died a terrible death just 2 days before 9/11 happened.

guys I checked the yellow rangers foot game out on wikifeets and she's basically a midget

i'd fuck her anyway

Did you jerk it?

Well, yes. I never did it when he was doing her, though. I was too busy burning every detail of her into my brain.

She is a Mexican, probably undocumented, in Trump's America, so yes.