So this guy was open carrying in Dallas during the demonstration before the shooting

So this guy was open carrying in Dallas during the demonstration before the shooting.

When the shit went down he did fuck all and gave his gun to police.

He did what 9999 out of a 1000 of these open carry patrio-tards would have done.

For all the bitching and moaning about being able to protect yourself and your family, when the shit goes down they'd roll over and ask the police for help, and willingly give up their guns.

I'm really starting to believe there's something to all these chem-trails, fluoridation and vaccine conspiracies because clearly something is making everybody retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq8Rd1akENk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a pretty terrible argument because the police weren't the ones firing and he was mistakenly named a suspect.

Open carry is utterly stupid. CC is not.

>9999 out of a 1000
WOW!

>9999 out of a 1000
thats some wizardly maths

This.

>LOL all gun owners should start popping off rounds after I armchair quarterback the situation they're in.
Faggots.

No.

>9999 out of a 1000

Smart move, responsible gun owner. Besides him being at a BLM protest in the first place, I don't see a problem.

These faggots carrying around guns need to shit or get off the pot, and this situation just proves that there's absolutely no reason to carry around a gun when theres a police force.

Leave it at home until you go hunting or the government turns tyrannical.

We don't live in Somalia. We have police with Kamikaze bots.

It wasn't loaded

>He did what 9999 out of a 1000
>9999 out of a 1000

American education everyone are you a basketball american or a nu male american ?

>9999 out of 1000

Holy shit niggers can't into math.

Shut the fuck up Canada.

You don't have to deal with these fucking ham beasts carrying AR-15's in Starbucks

Just because you don't need to doesn't
mean you shouldn't be allowed to

Except for when the police aren't there to protect them, retard. Argument null and void bye.

You have heard of the Constitution right?

you have no idea how fast he'd be mowed down by 'friendly fire' from panicked officers already on the scene

even if he were a white man with an assault rifle in the same parade (somehow), police are going to be gunning for the first person they see operating a goddamn ~*~Assault Rifle~*~ when their feller officers are being blasted to shit next to them

Might want to put a "full stop", in their somewhere dum-dum.

Check for typos before you try to call other people out faggot.

>something is making everybody retarded.

All of the above, and the internet is turning people's brains into jelly. Also, my tinfoil side leads me to believe that they're screwing with the moon which is altering hormonal balances with people causing fits of random mass hysteria and extremely hyper-sexualized behavior.

It's the moon, man.

>black man
>in a protest against police
>with a fucking rifle and camo shirt
>during a chaotic situation involving rifles being used to kill police
>manages to turn his rifle in without getting shot

we can use this guy honestly. it's fucking bulletproof evidence that a calm, collected black man has the same exact fucking chance of surviving a "deadly encounter wit da raycis poh leece" as anyone else. will Sup Forums spin this angle before the libtards spin the alternative, that he was muh person of interest cuz muh racial stereotyping

You shouldn't be running around with a fucking assault rifle during a police shootout
That's asking to be called out. Fucking open carry retard

In what situation do you think the police will stand by and let two people with guns just battle it out?

No need to flex your 2nd amendment rights 24/7. Keep your shit at home.

nu male confirmed, shouldn't you be at a anti trump rally ?

His gun wasn't even loaded in the first place, what could he have done?

Apparently he helped the police direct traffic, too. He seems like a pretty stand-up American, no reason to be insulting him.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

This

Not been carrying around a fucking assault weapon in the first place. It's even dumber that it wasn't loaded. Why bother?

That's like wearing a fucking empty stapler around your neck, except with a stapler nobody would ever be worried that the retard with a stapler is going to flip out and start stapling everybody's shit.

An active shooter situation is not one in which it's wise to brandish a weapon. Were he away from any police force and could find cover, that gun could potentially save his life; in the midst of the chaos, it could have made him an innocent target.

He exhibited far more logic than you have in choosing the correct action.

This right here.
I like how you think.

plus the cops were looking for him as a suspect

>He did what 9999 out of a 1000

t. BLM supporter

>getting involved in an active shooter scenario with a firearm while not in a police uniform
What a great idea, user! I'm sure nothing bad could happen there at all!

Don't forget
>The cops were looking for him

100% chance he was going to help and chickened out. What a massive faggot.

Which is my point, why exactly are these fuck nuggets carrying their guns everywhere if they're not even going to use them when it could save someones life?

They're full of shit and they don't need to open carry.

patriotards don't go to a chimpout rally with a gun in the first place. They sit at home, content in their superiority, waiting for the inevitable happening to come to them.

That was a good choice, they could have killed him thinking he was the suspect.

>assault weapon
found the nogunz

back to plebbit, faggot

requesting someone to shop on bernie sander's face

This. Don't be retarded, OP......

So, as a black man with a gun in the middle of a shootout between police and black terrorists, it would be the most reasonable/responsible action to brandish his gun in front of the police?

You're just mad he was being fucking smart and not a statistic you facist, leftist, regressive cunts could cry about.

The way interpret it, he would his gun over to the cops 9 times and then after completing 99% of the task for the tenth time, he would change his mind.

Are you that retarded? If he didn't go to the police, they would have an order out on his arrest and the first cop he met would shoot him. He took the gun to show that it wasn't fired at the police. Which is a gamble, because they can still fix the matching of a bullet anyway, but at least he would be alive. He did the right thing if he didn't participate in the shooting. It probably saved his life.

>unknown number of snipers at BLM protest
it was the correct choice in his specific situation. He did nothing wrong and he is alive and not incarcerated. You are just a racist mad he wasn't accidentally mistaken as one of the shooters.

>one nigger carrying an unloaded rifle at a protest literally zero OC activists are at or even support in theory

i work just a little ways away from the crime scene. if i had been there, actually armed, i would have helped immediately. you can be sure of that. moreover, oathkeepers are the ONLY organization that has ever provided private, armed rally security for blacks. there is literally no one else who will do what you are asking.

most of those cops just hid, pulling their pistols out to look like they were doing something. they did nothing.

today, in case there are any copy-cats -- armor and all -- i have .308 bolt-action with some vietnam surplus steel penetrator with me. but my apologies to you niggers i have a 9-5 and i'm just not as readily available as cops are. you can be sure if you need 20 of them to hide with you behind a concrete bench, they'll be there. but my building's safe.

Maybe the majority has always been retarded we just never had this much media access to see it

I think you should be able to have whatever guns you want. Tanks flamethrowers, rocket launchers, whatever.

Just don't walk around the mall with it like you're doing everyone a favor.

When I see someone in full came with a machine gun and ammo belt I'd like to be able to just assume, "hmm, that fuckers about to shoot somebody" rather than "I wonder if that fuckers about to shoot somebody or he's just one of this dumfucks who carries his gun everywhere.

>going to a chimpout rally
>under any conditions, ever
i didn't even know there was going to be one. i don't even know how to know that one's going to happen. is that what black twitter is for?

This, OP how low is your IQ?

you do realise he was a black man with a gun when cops where dropping like flies?

he was did it cause he dident feel like getting 6 warning shots in his back

>machine gun
this is the most embarrassing conversation i've been in all week.

>9999 out of 1000

Also, he was named a suspect.

camo nigger

>DIZ GUN IZ FO PROTECT MUH PEOPLE

an hour later

>REAL NIGGER STARTS BUSTING ON COPS

5 minutes later,camo nigger

>h-here you goes sorry sirs

ayy lmao

9999 out of 1000

Great math

He has his gun back, he was showing it hadn't fired dipshit

>machine gun

You're retarded.

Tell me one situation where police will show up to somebody firing an AR-15 in public and not immediately shoot that person.

Carrying around a gun in an area with an effective police force is pointless.

Gotta say he picked a terrible time to open carry all it would have taken is one person screaming that he had a gun when it all went down in the confusion for it to go wrong real quick.

Worked out great for castile

>9999 out of 1000

Will this make a decent meme? I think it's too long.

>effective
>there's hundreds of you
>there's one of him
>you're exchanging gunfire for 45 minutes in the dead center of a crowded city of millions of people
aye, and there's the rub.

According to BLM he shouldn't be alive right now. Why is this man alive, Sup Forums?

I don't give a shit about the difference between guns. It doesn't matter because like I said you should be able to have whatever type of gun with whatever firing rate and whatever magazine size you want.

I'm embarrassed that you're so autistic you think I'd care. Guess what? I can't name a single fucking anime, or or league of legends character either.

>implying a protest with police on their best behavior is equivalent to a driving while black traffic stop

So I'm confused and any help would be appreciated it seems like not many details are being released.
At first they said multiple shooters in the buildings.
Then they had 3 in custody and the last one was in a stand off.
Was micah the one in the stand off?
Now it seems like they are saying one sniper did all of it.
Is that micah?
My issue is, guy is military trained able to shoot and hit 11 officers, but is in a stand off for hours where he is shooting(according to reports) and he doesn't even hit another one?
Just think if he was so damn accurate to hit 11 by himself he could at least hit one more in a two hour standoff.

Thanks in advance..

Don't forget about what the queers are doing to our soil.

>machine gun

Going full retard is an I'll advised activity.

9999/1000

He didn't run at the police waving the gun shouting hol up gimma da money.

Micha got robo'd.
The others are also agency people, just like him. That's why they aren't identified yet.

I'd like to see how kamikaze Johnny 5 snuck up on him.

>9999 out of a 1000

Really makes you think

What kind of logic is that?
>I'm gonna keep my rifle while someone is shooting at police officers above us.
>fuck, why is that cop shooting at me?

Too bad hes about to sue the Dallas Police Department for falsely accusing him, and he'll probably win

That's how shit works in ambushes, you start shooting and at first it's easy because you can pick off people in the open or who are too retarded to realize someone is shooting, later on everyone is in cover and keeping their heads down and knows where you are

This is why newbies in Vietnam died in droves, because they didn't know what the fuck was happening when people started shooting

He was being called a suspect in the shooting of a dozen cops. He didn't want to get shot for no reason. Wow such a dumbass lolol amirite i mean who dies dat

Did they shoot as well?
It's just all the news now says 'sniper' as if there was only one

fuck this makes we want conquer Gaul

What was the logic of carrying the gun in the first place?

>I'm gonna carry this gun in case I have to defend myself
>fuck someone's shooting at me!
>polize, halp

he dindu nuffin

You must be a californian liberal

The chief just said it was a coordinated attack. Micha X can't possibly snipe and engage multiple cops at the same time. Yes, the others were also shooting.

JUST IN! BREAKING! He was the only one. I literally just heard he acted alone.

So was this guy the actual perpetrator?

No

>california liberal

you must have a trucker hat collection

He did it because in an open shoot out with police officers you don't want to run around with a rifle, retard

Where from?
And it was definitely first reported as multiple.

"person of interest" != suspect

Also, while he was open carrying, he had no ammunition with him.

I support his right to open carry, and his good sense in dealing with the police once things around him went to shit.

lmao wth the dallas police department twitter hasn't even correct it yet

Fox is reported that.

>Mexican intellectuals

>I'm fortifying my position.

>Shouldn't be running around with a rifle during a police shootout.

I guess he didn't 'check the calendar to see if one was scheduled for that day.

Don't be an asshole.

He saved his own fucking life. The whole idea of being armed is to have the ability to escape a life threatening situation without being harmed. If that is not possible, you attempt to neutralize the threat to allow for a safe exit. If the police are already there, let them take care of business and get the fuck out of dodge - to safety. People arm themselves to keep themselves safe from crazies, not to replace the police and protect anyone else. Fuck ya, arm yourselves and act responsibly, or stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye while hoping the cops show up before you die.

When exactly is a person supposed to use the gun that they insist on carrying everywhere?

And if they're not why are they carrying it everywhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq8Rd1akENk

this based black man speaks about the recent shootings talks about black on black crime , BLM BTFO

>be open carrier
>shooting happens
>draw weapon to defend yourself
>cops shoot you thinking you're the shooter

They probably won't either. My local news station still has his picture on an article last night of him being a "suspect"

I love how people characterize this guy as evil.

When you have cops buying up military hardware and a legal system that has criminalized a huge number of citizens , a for profit prison industry that incentivizes the whole system to get even worse, what do people expect?

How bad do things have to get before you start expecting armed revolt?

It's like people bitching about terrorism, how many times can the west topple a government or destabilize a whole region before you admit the terrorists are if not justified, then completely predictable

But no, US dindu nuthin he a good nation, so we just keep up the bullshit until it happens again