>gets arrested without a scratch

>US citizen
>tries to grab a police officer's gun
>gets shot 6 million times

Why the double standard Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/alton-sterling-article-1.2700893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americucks are trigger happy retards. Especially their law enforcement.

I thought CD man was trying to reach for his own gun?

Because humanity is shit. You can't prove me wrong.

He is British m8 he didn't have no guns bruv

the nigger and the faggot should have been shot

oops nevermind, got the twi swapped

well the guy who tried to grab the gun was in a place with alot of people watching.

He was. Brittbong barely has a clue what goes on in his country.

The nog in question was a convicted pedophile and not allowed to have guns. When your under arrest, don't chimp out and remain alive.
It's not complicated.

Obama loves illegals more

Prove me wrong.

Here's why. Blacks are the pit pulls of the human race.

5lbs royal wanker
300lbs gorilla

totally the same thing.

>The nog in question was a convicted pedophile and not allowed to have guns
The police didn't know that at the time of his arrest so for all they care, he was exercising his second amendment right

>The nog in question was a convicted pedophile and not allowed to have guns.
Really? I'd like to see a link of that. Post it.

>White guy
>Tries to steal gun from holster, fails
>Cops draw on him, he surrenders immediately
>Black guy
>Supposedly intimidated people with his own gun
>Police are about to arrest him, gun pointed at point blank range
>Still triest to go for his pocket, despite officers telling him not to

These god awful bait threads are too much for me right now, Sup Forums is worse than fucking Sup Forums today.

nydailynews.com/news/national/alton-sterling-article-1.2700893

That statement does a horrible disservice to pit bulls.

Nice

He TRIED, he didn't actually have a gun on him.

>Exercising his second ammendment rights
>By threatening a homeless man with his gun

That's not how the second amendment works

Well then. I almost had some sympathy for the nig, didn't know he was already a criminal through and through.

There's a big difference between a scrawny pipsqueak and a brawny nigger.

>Why the double standard Sup Forums?
why grab a police officer's gun to begin with?

over 20 year record, convicted felon in unlawful possession of a firearm, has the cops called on him for threatening someone with a gun and then physically resists arrest until his gun is discovered and he is given a lawful order to stop resisting at gun point. then he resists one more time.

the guy was a KANG at bad decisions.

One tried to grab an officers gun out of a retention holster and failed, he was never armed during this.

The other had the police called on him for brandishing and threatening people with a gun, cops arrived and did not see a firearm on his person, but had been called in under the premise he had one, he refused to comply, got tased twice and still resisted arrest and refused to comply, was taken down and continued to resist arrest and was fighting back and resisting after the officers noticed he had a gun on his person, told him to stop moving or they'll shoot, he continued to resist and refused to comply, got shot.

These two incidents are extremely divorced from each other user. Please stop baiting this poorly.

Lame retatarded comparison. At least you tried.

>From Britian
>Says the word "nigger"
kek

You stupid fucking nigger lol

>It was on video when the cop pulled the gun he was actually going for, out of his cargo pocket
>The store owner is angry because they didnt supposedly have a warrant when they took his Hard Drive for the surveillance system to release the video
>The store owner was trying to cover it up

I cant

>says "nigger" because it makes him feel empowered

nah, he's right you're a nigger

>scrawny chicken boy
>large bear man
It's a lot easier to subdue someone smaller and weaker than you

>learned from first-year feminist studies class to critique people's language and behavior rather than their arguments

sorry bitch but your sjw tactics don't work here

Careful, you don't want to overdose on empowerment, you might get a heart attack.

I never denied his argument, in fact, I think he has valid points.
I did, however, critique his insult and use of the word "nigger", and rightfully so.
>sjw tactics
kek, they have tactics?

Eat curb nigger

>says "nigger" on Sup Forums like everyone else because he can't do it in real life.
>Real edgy
Ouch, meh feelings! Gotta go eat curb now.
kek

>Scrawny-ass Dingleberry Brit

>Packing King Kong Nig Nog

Don't play with fire, leaf. You might get burned.

American police are racist, everyone knows this.

Canuck
Cnuck
Cuck
U
C
K

AAAANNND all sympathy lost. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

No one said clinton was any better.

Just a britfag trying to bait, please ignore.

>>Packing King Kong Nig Nog

Seriously, which one do you think could be stopped peacefully? The one that weighs 140 or the giant-ass felon with a handgun?

>rightfully so.

how do you figure? insults and so-called "hate speech" is, in reality, a powerful tool/weapon which the left and sjw's seek to deprive from their enemies. plus fuck you, this is the USA. it's our right to use offensive language. if you don't like it, you're living in the wrong country.

trying to destroy the 1st amendment is not "right" nor honorable or noble or whatever you've deluded yourself into thinking.

Left is a twink and could be easily subdued
Right is a 300 pound man who withstood being tazed and could have overpowered the officers

That britcuck should have been shot too

>Sandra Sterling, his aunt, told CNN he was a "gentle giant."
for fucks sake.

He has the right to use it, and I would defend his right to do so, but it's my 1st amendment to denounce his use of it.

Quit trying to put a label on me like you got it all figured out. You don't.

he's right to use it. you're wrong to tell him not to.

read "on liberty" by john stuart mill sometime. you'll realize how wrong you are.

inb4 HURRR IM NOT GONNA READ A CISWHITEMALE AUTHOR

He's not wrong.

It is my first amendment right to criticize him for his usage. I never said he couldn't say it because it's against the law. And I don't have to accept what he says. Your argument against me can easily be used against you right now. It's a very sloppy argument.

Shit aim, tha´s why i thought Dallas was staged, niggers aren´t sharpshooters.

They seem to be afraid more of black people than white people and for a reason. Even if you have mixed races, it's still not going to be ok, i am sorry Jews, but you were always really retarded.