What has been your life experience with swedish people so far?

What has been your life experience with swedish people so far?

Sluts

Complete fucking retards.

i banged a swedish ski instructor

shit was so cash

>still counting when you get into the 20s
lying hoes.

I don't speak arabic, so haven't gotten to know one.

I know a Muzzie who has a Swedish gf
Not even kidding, he lives in Stockholm and travels back and forth. Rich guy, and bretty nice person, ain't religious. Girlfriend's a great girl, but is pretty fucking naive. She works as a video game dev or some shit.
She was unaware of the immigrants flooding and I quote "that's only in the south"

I happened to talk to a Swedish lady on Ryanair. I completely triggered her saying blacks and Arabs don't belong in Europe. Other than that she liked me a lot, even after I said what I said.

Wow dumb pajeet reproduces with dumber Scandinavian, color me surprised. If he's toilet trained he deserves a medal

Beautiful women, but dumb as fuck.

the men are all bald

He has a Rolls m8. The girl ain't dumb. He's a beta.

Good fucks, horrible for anything else.

The tourist ones fall even to basic flirting tricks.

im a carpenter and made huge profit by building garden sheds in sweden. men are there are too feminine and dont even know how to use a drill

Bunch of arrogant and limp-wristed faggots. The fact that they severely restrict and monopolize the sale of alcohol makes me shake my head.

Just being near one, makes me grind my teeth. You can smell the humanitarianism / do-gooder smugness in the air.

autistic men

Hung out with a bunch of swedes once. I told 1 racist joke and they all got pissed at me.

english living in sweden. Girls love english accent. Im a pub gower, grew up in a pub so ok to chatting and meeting people. Girls love the confidence without over the top brash loutism of swedish extrovert males. The introverts are boring cucked pussies.

Generally ok people. We are talking whites I presume.

cucks

Danish bastard.

Ikea.

Here it's completely overrun by shitskins who take their kid to the showroom to play around and destroy everything.

Just like their country.

Same could be said for American women.

Not true.

Sounds like an SJW; she's prolly fat

Completely Americanized and kinda boring

I had an American roommate who was ethnically Swedish. He was a pedophile, and I cucked him.

With Swedish women pretty cool, they are really nice.

I though they were kinda 'racist' but funny enough they are less racist than we are.

Met a beautiful Swedish chick (on left) at a hostel, made out with her, and we snapchatted for a month and then she blocked me right before I was about to visit her in Sweden (I was in Copenhagen).

Met another Swedish pair, one was a really fat neckbeard who was on vacation with a 7/10 blonde friend who he was probably hoping he could be more than friends with. When asked about Finland, they said it was full of racists. The chick later mentioned a "hot black guy" who worked at a bar. I audibly said Ewww. What a cuck that guy was and the entire country.

A belgian.. talking about how Sweden is overrun by shitskins
The irony

My grandparents on my mothers side came from Sweden. I am ethnically half a swede. I feel like half a cuck at all times. I can feel the cuck nature flowing through my veins and sometimes I start having sympathy for minorities.

hes right

you guys have my favorite CS GO team so you are alright

>What has been your life experience with swedish people so far?

I got lost in some village about 4 miles outside Goteborg and some guy driving down the road offered to give me a lift to the airport.

Went to Göteborg last winter with my gf
95% Muslims and everybody eats tacos

She's not fat. She's lanky, and ugly. She's amiable. Very grounded. Sounds homely.
I know, I was surprised too.

And all his guy friends were total MOBAfags too. Holy shit were they fucking annoying.

swedish/swedish or swedish/somalian?

>21:43:43
Why the fk would u even go there

Is it true they are obsessed with texmex?

Yup

Abba

Her parents invited me and being the cosmopolitan that I am I didn't refuse.
Needless to say I hated every second of it.

It's crazy, every fucking Ikea in germany feels more swedish than fucking sweden.

I hope they get knocked out of Cologne by SexGod Dosia :^)

>Swedes?
Nice
>People living in Sweden?
Don't really know, I don't speak Somali

Only guy I ever met was a skinny pale as fuck faggot from my university,

dungen make good music

swedish sounds like simlish

I know the little-son of the Ikea founder.
He was a neo-nazi here in Belgium, now a complete cuck who thinks "refugees" will ever integrate.

I've never known any but I like their snus.

pig face

Fucked two at a German festival while being whacked out on Coke and MDMA. nice gals.

Go suck a Somali dick, you homo.

Remember the Stockholm Bloodbath? Hahaha!

...Also Ragnar Lodbrok was a Dane.

White women are degenerate as all hell. Spoiled brats the lot of them. Latina women are the future. At least they won't betray their race by fucking Tyrone.

>banged a swedish student here in leafland
pleasantly surprised with her anti-migrant views

I drive for Uber in LA and I pick up a surprising amount in Santa Monica because for some reason even though they have free college education in their country they feel the need to come to LA and attend a community college called SMC. Some have told me that they're taking advantage of Americas international student laws so that they can have extended stays here in LA. They attend SMC because it's the cheapest college that'll accept anyone. I'd say half are cool and the other half are annoying shits. All have shit taste in music though, they all requested I change the station from my rock station to jungle music.

Fuckin kek

Her bottom teeth look fucked up

i've gotten my dick sucked by a Swedish girl before, that was pretty nice.

yes it's brown and circumcised.

swedes are the most incompetent people on this planet. or has the country turned incompetent because it's not swedish anymore?

This. I mean they just don't give a shit

how can you even be safe in the streets of swedan? its even worse than dallas

One of my close friends is swedish. She's pretty chill I guess. She pisses me off sometimes when she talks about how refugees deserve a good place in europe and how they are oppressed. She also doesn't really have any long-term goals and life ambitions, but in general, she is a decent person.

fucking retarded
ones I've met in real life have been even worse

Sexual frustration

I didn't have a country to start with, I'm Frankeneurope's monster and Merkel is my bride.

Hey there, Proxy Finn... Watcha' doin?

swedish women are the prettiest girls

shame they are blacked

Sweden is still more white then uk-caliphate

Vegan faggots. True story.

20% good people
80% self obsessed leftist cucks

No one here believes in your neck-beard sex fantasies. Just stop it.

how did this even evolve into a normal thread

I just wanted to meme the black people thread tbqh

I met one while on a cruise
He was quite a diverse gentleman

It was the Swedes who threw their own country to the gutter with democracy, this is what swedes wanted.

My ex swedish gf left me for an ugandan refugee.It has never been the same ever since.

what do you mean by self obsessed

met one based swede dude that was a carpenter in Sweden
all the swede sluts i see on tinder literally advertise that they are not looking for white guys

nice try dosia i hope you didnt bet any skins krimz is on a roll

The absolute worst, most cuckolded, bluepilled shitters I've seen on Sup Forums to date, only slightly better than Canadians.

Holy fuck this.
>be Texan
>visit Greece a few summers ago
>Swedish HBBs everywhere
>"Wow user, your accent is cute"
>"I hear everything is bigger in Texas"
>"Do you have a hat? I want to 'ride em cowboy,' that's the expression, right?"
I was there for a week and fucked a different Swedish chick every night.

I used to know a Swedish girl living in Rome. She was a pretty cool person and didn't seem like an SJW

I had a friend who knew a swedish guy and he was pro migrant and everything. The memes turned out to be true.

lmao

I dunno. But Ikea is golden.

Anyone remember easy-peasy soviet-style manuals of anything?

>if you just did things the way we do things in Sweden

>swedish girls are sluts
The only swedish girl I ever knew was uber protestant.
She was also fucking posh, her father was an executive at an insurance company I believe.
Ugly as sin too

You are a mistake.

Underrated.

Most americanized Europeans that are around. With their snapbacks and hoodies...

Plausible story that I can relate to.

In fact it's so true that I don't understand how nigs are so proud they fuck em. It's not even challenging.

Non-Swedes who hate Sweden and Swedish people just do it out of their own self-hating jealousy. It's pretty pathetic honestly.

guys you think it's a joke and a meme but if only you guys could realize how bad it actually is here.. full of nigger and arab parasites and smug incompetent assholes who literally can't even do the simplest things.

As a white guy with a graduate degree it makes me sad because I don't have a girl like that BUT she's a coal burner delusional liberal globalist progressive lover of the (((jew))) pet niggers and imported shitskins who cannot read or write to father her assorted mulato offspring all in order to hate and destroy the white race and white culture and white history of civilization and progress.

>tfw every single country on earth hates you

>Ramblings of the white man: The Post

>Getting triggered by Internet bantz
log off

kill yourself

UK
>85%, mostly from former British imperial territories
Sweden
>75% and dropping quickly after only 20 years of multiculturalism

By the nest decade, you'll be less white than the US, and that's assuming our white population keeps going down

Oddly the only Somali-European I have ever met was one who spoke fluent German. I met him at a study group for a class. Man, he fucking hated Europe, guess that's why he left for here (no idea why, it's not like we're any more tolerant of muslims/somalis)

In contrast I don't remember many blacks in Sweden, but did see burka-durka muslims shuffling around urban plazas. It felt way more Americanized than Somalified, more like New Hollywood than New Somalia. Everyone was into trendy pop culture stuff more than I'm used to. Seemed like guys were bigger PC gamers per capita than usual (I like this though, in the US most gamers are normie console gamers). In rural parts I saw people who were like.... southern rednecks, I even saw a confederate flag (!!!!)

Fashion was good, better than urban America. Urban America seems more like people cling to subcultures while in Sweden people just try to look attractive and wear what's hip and well-fitting.

I tend to avoid politics in public but what little I met with honestly just resembled standard blue-state liberal stuff I'm used to here, like "stop climate change, fair trade not free trade" stuff. The only SJW turbo-LGBT people I've met have been in the US and Canada but then again I've spent 95% of my life in North America.

tl;dr, it wasn't the Islamic Caliphate some on Sup Forums think it is. Felt more like California with pine trees.

I unironically mostly like Sweden, but I still engage in friendly banter

Dont worry.. because outside, in the real world, its the exact opposite

this basement grammarian has a good point. I was rambling. Now I am going to the beach to meet girls. Maybe I'll find one who likes high income and high IQ. Bu-bye.