*cocks pistol*

Then i fucked her in her tight ebony pussy and cumed in there shouting
>PERKELE TAKE MY MONGOLIAN SEED!

I'VE BEEN PUBLICLY HUMILIATED FOR THE LAST TIME

Anal rape your femine anal

I don't understand.

Also, listen to this song. It's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnTX2p22CWs

Which high school stereotype is your country? I know USA would be a jock.

Make Europe Great Again

quiet kid

You are twinky smart rich kid who is well liked but not really respected

That ceazy ebin meme kid

Hello Americans in Europe.

Dumbass
Schools provide tablets
and laptops

Sweden, Denmark and Norway would be the popular girls that fucks a lot of guys.

Let's sneak out during the break and go buy Euroshopper Energy Drink(tm) ebin :DD

>It's a Finland comes into school drunk and with a knife in his bag again episode

Poorfag

And sweden is the leader of that clique

Sweden specifically would fuck all the middle east/african countries

You really think we're those girls?

What "boys" do you have the hots for?

They're called sluts in non-degenerate societies.

>Schools provide tablets
>and laptops
FUCK YOU SWEDISH RICHFAGS
REEEEEE

>USA would be jock
I don't think so, I think the jock stereotype is very american, but far from representative of the US.

We like to show off so it fits us pretty well.

Everyone likes us and jealous how good we look.

outsider, others make fun of him, intelligent but not above average, makes shitty jokes about others only he understands, narcissistic, ex-bully.

Me on the left.

No, we would fuck all the popular guys like USA, France, Germany and UK.

ALL THE KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS

Fucking subhumans, only cool Greek kids allowed

t. highschool student

Aussie troublemaker

That one giant kid whose really friendly but isn't that bright and still gets bullied by twigs.

>Germany
>popular guy

nah man

No fucking idea, but speaking of personal experience:

>Chad Bydlo
Bad grades, rides motorcycles since the age of 15, usually goes in technical high school because too shit in normal school, alcoholic and chainsmoker. Lost virginity by 15-16 and is popular. Most likely to be the bully and listens to general american trash music. Ends up being a delivery man or unemployed

>The Anarchist
Great grades, wealthy parents, since teenhood has participated in left wing rallies, does drugs, dyes hair, usually gets a tattoo by 15, sits alone in classroom and listens to music. Also watches anime and listens to greek rap. Ends up becoming an office worker or musician and also participates in left wing groups in university.

>The clarinet
Likes greek folk music, car blasts that music loudly 24/7, posts about love disappointments on facebook, right wing, parents usually middle or low class, average student and ends up going on the police, army or studying philosophy/literature/

BETTER RUN BETTER RUN FASTER THAN MY BULLETS

i'm bored, i'm gonna go steal Ireland's sandwich bag

cont

>The Nerd
Studies 24/7, great grades, sits first during classroom, usually alone. Talks about math and youtube "entertainers" instead of the normal stuff. Doesn't listen to music, doesn't have many friends, dislikes sports. Ends up becoming office worker or businessman.

>The Popular guy (male)
Great in sports, authoriative, smart and above average grades. Popular amongst both men and women. Good looks, athletic bodytype and listens to every kind of music. Becomes either an athlete or a scientist.

>The Tryhard (male)
Likes whatever is the mainstream which includes music and fashion. Imitates other people's styles to seem cool, has few male friends and many female ones, yet never gets laid. Always cries about not having enough pussy and goes to nightclubs every week in order to lose his virginity. Usually synonymous with the clarinet.

and lastly:

Sweden: The main girl/leader of the clique. She is rich, lots of connections, everyone does what she wants, she is also the prettiest and sluttiest girl with all the mean clever tricks for getting what she wants. She also pushes the rest of the group memebers to be more like her. She will go to Harvard when she graduate.
Denmark: The artsy member, she is also rich but she is not the prettiest in the group. She will go to some really great art school.
Norway: The richest of them, because daddy is an oil tycoon. She is also really pretty but is stuck in the shadow of Sweden's fame and glory. She will go to Princeton.
Finland: The tough girl in the gang, she owns a gun and she doesn't look as if she fit in the group, but she is. She is pretty and fierce. She has the clever comebacks. She will go to MIT when she graduates, because she doesn't care about getting into the "right" school which her father told her to.

Friends of this group? THE JOCKS!

USA: The popular jock, not very bright but really damn good at american football, he is the Quarterback and everyone is doing his bidding. He is Single and has fucked a lot of girls in the school, and he is mean about it too, they are totally WRECKED when he's done with them, especially the Iraqi and afghani girls. He's been on and off with Sweden.
Canada: is also his best friend, and also on the team. He is a much smarter version though, and not as big and strong. Relationship with Norway.
Australia: on the team too, he is always the man to know when you want to party, he does everything organizes it and so on. Obviously on the football team. Fucked Norway once, but Canada doesn't know.

UK: He is not on the football team, but he is a friend of them. He is an ivy league prince too, and he is the smartest of that group. He is also very sophisticated and he knows exactly the right thing to say at any time. He has been fucking Denmark a lot in his sparetime.

you guys would be popular but known for mental illness where every one in a while you sperg out

Germany: he deals weed and drugs for parties and he is always around, but nobody really likes him or understands him. He is tall and handsome, but always wear those lether jackets and he rides a motorcycle. Denmark is fucking him but this is a secret that he keep swearing NOT to tell to ANYONE.

Don't forget about the χαβαλές of the class. There is always one and they are almost always the same when it comes to behaniour
I was one.

The chill one who brings a ball to play during recess.

also the janitors son

What about france, netherlands, russia, italy, spain, portugal and poland?

SKRRRAAAA

Christ this thread is cringe worthy

There is a reason old Sup Forums died

>tfw I'm literally my own country

>but nobody really likes him
fuck yooouuu

>poland

Netherlands is a girl who is the president of the economics club. She is good at school but is not rich enough to get into the ivy leagues. She will most likely be very sucessful after she graduates Berkeley haac. She hopes her best friend Belgium will make it there, but she is not optimistic. She does not look forward to be apart from her bestie.

Russia: He is a big bully who. Nobody likes him, but he scares everyone into respecting him. He is poor and he is really going all in when there is a small rich kid to beat up. He fears anyone on the football team tho, so anyone in their inner circle is off limits.

Italy: This guy is really fashionable and cool and he drives a cool old sportscar to school. He is friends with Spain a girl he is in love with and Greece, the poor guy whose dad is out of a job, but his mother is working in the library and is paying for them all. Portugal is the younger sister of Spain, she is a sophomore.

Poland is always bullied by Russia, and used to be bullied by Germany too, but nowadays Germany is too busy accosiating with the jocks at parties.
Poland is poor but he works with his father, probably he will continue working as a constructer like his dad when he graduates.

Same in Argentina, but you have to be poor enough to attend to a public school.

fuck you richfag reeeeeeeeeeeeee

the hall monitor

This

>russia

kek
Very fitting.

We'd be the sasuke of naruto.

>We'd be the sasuke of naruto
more like Pain of the naruto
>used to be strong but now ded
>literally spoiled everything
>Ruled by mad guy who killed himself

You're absolutely right. But still the girls only want our dick and the guys want to be us.

Go around with Australia doing stupid shit drawing dicks on desks

>intelligent but not above average,
How does that make sense to you?
You blithering idiot