Be veteran

Be veteran
Do 3 tours
Go home
Get shot

God, this pisses me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but he was probably an evil racist because he's white so who cares.

>shoot civilians in Iraq

You reap what you sow.

>
Yes. Tragic.

>volunteer to fight illegal war
>murder Iraqis
>go home
>get murdered

I don't see the problem here.

>Navy

next

Fuck u libshit

>be dumb useless retard
>sign up for army to get a welfare check
>welfare check dries up
>decide to do the only other job low iq retards can handle
>get shot

natural selection

>Get shot by a nig reserve

Wow, 3 tours on a ship and no combat

>caring about dead sandniggers

It wasn't easy going to the water parks when they stopped in Abu Dhabi. The lines were almost five minutes for the slides.

>be useless nigger
>go to Afghanistan
>come home
>get blown up by a bomb disposal robot

RACE WAR NOW

AHHHHHHHHHH

>Fight in Jewish war overseas
>Die in Jewish war back home

>sandniggers
>civilians
Pick one.

>after killing five officers
>wounding seven others

I bet the robot was damaged too, and was probably worth quite a bit of money.

undderrated post

the cost of the robot negates the cost of putting him in jail

Johnny five turned that nigger into jam
worth every penny

Этo мaйдaн кaкoй-тo.

LOOKS LEGIT :DD

Maybe don't be part of the gestapo and you wouldn't have to worry about being murdered by those you oppress.

>navy vet
I bet those tours were pure hell, maaaan

Toppest kek.

Amerilard police have spent the last two decades running around playing soldier dress-up, shooting civilians, dogs, and whatever else gets in their way... and mostly getting away with it.

How many innocent civilians lives have been permanently ruined by these halfwit pigs? Yet when one or two take a few incoming rounds... ZOMG HE WAS HERO CIVIL WAR

Maybe the pigs should have thought about the possibility of someone shooting back before they decided to turn themselves into a wannabe paramilitary force.

now this is fedora tipping, lads

Talk shit get hit faggot

What about gassing the bikes?

>served three tours in Iraq
>newlywed
>just got married to a qt3.14 Asian waifu
>shot and killed protecting a dindu protest

There's no fucking hope for this nation

That's terrib...
>Navy

never mind

forgot pic

Fully deserved tbqh

Dont you have some diversity rally to be in?

And what do our police do? Enforce Facist anti-free speech laws? Check. Cover up Muzzos doing crimes so as not to appear racist? Check. Robbing everyone of their right to bear wheels? Check.

Fuck off.

Don't serve the kikes then

these

with jews, you lose

>"civil"

/this

Please tell me you arent really this stupid

How does the leather taste bootlicker?

>navy veteran of 3 tours in Iraq?
So he basically took a cruise and now is considered a war hero.

Libertarians like you should be exterminated.

Who the fuck said he was a war hero? He was a veteran, thats all it says

Another libertarian for the gas chamber. You guys are just liberals who hate tax.

>be mercenary for jews overseas
>return and fall for the vaginal jew
>die for the jewish war at home

>goodgoy.jpeg

gr8 b8 m8

I dont care what race you are, I hope you end up dead in the race war you waste of a human life. Go back to trying to get whales on tumblr to fuck you

Shouldn't have been white in public, now they know what it's like every single day as a person of color

wonder who are behind these posts...

Lmao you libertarians and anarchists will be put in gas chambers along with commies.

It's Still Current Year people. Do... Like....stuff

Good. One pig less to go.

>I hope you end up dead in the race war
>race war

This is how delusional you are. There's never going to be a race war desu.

Kys ungrateful scum

around blacks
never relax

this is interesting because it is normally the police with military career backgrounds that cause the most problems for departments.

in the rare cases of unjustified use of force or "brutality" that do exist, it's usually not barney fife, it's former pvt hardon who never got hisself a kill in eye-rack and came back with a chip on his shoulder.

does that mean micah knew their faces? he seemed to be a good enough shot to aim at someone specific in a crowd from 50 yards or so.

Only one civ injured on the aggressors side?

I could only imagine how many civvies would be injured on the police's side if they were the ones pinned down. Especially with the LAPD, it's like a running gag for them. Hell, they shoot dogs before entering homes just for good luck.

Yes goyim all soldiers are child killers who deserve to die, now gib more military aid to Israel, good

Underrated beyond my own comprehension. Stay natural and shit.

White people just can't compete.

By another vet (Afghan) no less.

>never going to be a race war
with the way you stupid niggers are acting, I'd say you're wrong

>80264634
I bet you couldn't even memorize a tenth of the codes police officers use you NEET Piece of shit

This also every black person shot by cops in these high profile shootings had never killed anyone in their lives

Killing some pigs isn't the start of a race war.

spot the didndu

>the opinions of leaf...

You're most likely a racist as you just based that off the color of his skin..

FUCK OFF

>sheit

MUH DIK

Spot the white racist bootlicker

Better a bootlicker than a shit stain

>pigs
>racist
Police officers there to protect your rights to protest are racist pigs, huh? No, the wild niggers who shot people who did NOTHING wrong are the racist pigs here. Not to mention that they are terrorists. So next time you think about coming here, where your kind isnt even welcome, how about you kill yourself instead?

less than 10 years ago you'd only see fat whales with niggers. now you see brainwashed, but decent enough looking, women throwing away their heritage forever.

How are the white going to survive when every black man wipes out 5-11 cops at a time?

I wish I could see the webm of that claymore blowing that nigger to smithereens like a gook lol

Cancelling the rule of law. White people dont exterminate all subhumans only because muh constitutional rights, muh western morality, muh rational civilization. If negroes break the racial status quo, negroes will be remove from first world.

Do your part! petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

why would him being dumb enough to put himself in danger multiple times and then dying piss you off?

Restrict certain minorities from possessing firearms and heavily police areas where minorities are known to possess firearms.

As a bonus, this also forces Marxist progressives to defend gun rights.

did you protest against the war? if not, then you're literally as bad as this guy except worse since he got killed and not you.

beats selling insurance for a 'living'.

Fucking niggers I knew there was a reason I hate them.

Dangle pls

>Navy
>shooting anything

Unless he was a SEAL of course

I was in the navy as a hospital corpsman and went to Iraq and Afghanistan with Marine infantry units. On the ground. Come at me, anime nigger.