Fuck it's my third attempt watching season 3 but I can't finish the the first episode she triggers me so much

Fuck it's my third attempt watching season 3 but I can't finish the the first episode she triggers me so much

She's a coont.

her husband is a bitch

It's a shame they dropped the whole "Ted is Walt Jr's father" plotline they seeded along for so long.

the show is honestly not even good, just drop it

Walt Jr. makes for a better symbol if he's biologically Walt's son.

I like the show so I watched the show. If the show was bad I would not watch it. This is the good show. I watch the good shows. The bad shows I stay away from. This is not the bad show. This is the good show. You watch the bad shows. I don't watch the bad shows.

GOT IT CUNT?

STNH

>doesn't want to be married to a man who sells meth
>this somehow makes her a cunt
Never understood that logic. Oh right. It's just Sup Forums hating women.

next time don't try so hard kid

Sky is such a stupid shit

>buy me a car wash
>no
>buy me a fucking car wash, it's smart
>no, it isn't, you're stupid, you don't know what you're getting into
>buy me a car wash
>he buys her a car wash
>i can't handle all this money! how am i supposed to launder this amount?
>YOU SAID YOU COULD HANDLE IT
fucking a, I'd have murdered her

>strawmanning this blatantly

That's not what makes her a cunt at all.

MMM M-MOM WHY YOU GGG-GOTTA BE SUCH AAA A-AA...
BITCH?

>that kitchen attempted rape scene

muh dick

But it did work for a while. That was some white collar shit.

Even my gf wanted to murder Skyler. She's just an annoying character.

heh don't take it personal

Well, according to Anna, if you disagree with Sky or don't like her, you're a sexist misogynist.

She had Walt's balls in her pocket almost the entire time.

>that half hearted bored birthday masturbation
Bitch please. Suck that nigga's dick.

>that attempted suicide drowning
Drown you skank. I'm too busy chillin'.

Not that Walt was an alpha though.
>83 million dollars
>endless meth product
>zero bitches and hoes.

Walt is fail.
Dick remained unsucked.

Skyler is a cunt but her reaction was completely understandable

I don't understand the argument against that

She knew it was wrong but wouldn't leave, she stayed and became a part of it willingly and continued to cunt around, having to have it HER way because there is no way SHE could be wrong.

What I don't understand is why it's impossible for him to have done this "for his family" AND "for him". These aren't incompatible, he started with good intentions and kept it up because it was fun for him.

I remember her being an annoying bitch but I think she actually becomes based at some point. Or at least tolerable;e.

I fucked Ted

>has an affair on husband
>blind and uncaring to his unfulfillment as a genius who is forced to work two jobs while she works none AND while his research makes millions for his former partners
>immediately disregards the fact that he still is dying from cancer any time she feels like being bitchy
>feigns unwavering scruples about selling meth but admits to smoking pot before, covers for her shoplifting sister and participates in multiple levels of felon level tax fraud
>routinely uses the innocent and unaware children as weapons against Walt
>cheats on him again and makes the affair explicitly known to him purely to hurt him
>no single action committed by Walt was ever done with the intent of harming her whatsoever

Yeah, no reason to hate her except the vagina.

>while his research makes millions for his former partners
Billions

>she triggers me so much
probably because her husband is a literal beta cuck and most people watched this show as a self-insert power fantasy