How does it feel to know that asian men are stealing all white women? White girls are big whores for yellow cock

How does it feel to know that asian men are stealing all white women? White girls are big whores for yellow cock

yeah okay but that's Chang, not Muhammadanjeeranjeet

They know where the money is. Good for them.

She's got that 1000 yard stare. I feel bad for her

he's honestly ugly, if for asian standards, she could do much better and get a kpop looking korean boy

Why does a brown manlet in a third world country care about East Asian men stealing white women?

She is a probably a starving Russian girl.

She doesnt look Russian. These girls here are Russian.

>She doesnt look Russian.

It's almost like Russia has 185 different ethnic groups living in it uh? Only 60% of Russians aren't white.

>russians aren't white
When will this meme end?

good to see they're finally catching up

People keep saying that Russians are Asian people like Chinese or Korean, but that is not true, Russia has some white people, look at their president. They have many ethnic groups, some are white.

HAHAHAHA

Vladimir Putin looks like a white man, not Asian.

Russia is a big country

>good to see they're finally catching up

In this thread we are talking about Russian girls (and Chinese men) while you bring up stats in the US as if they mean anything.

That's one of those things I'm not particularly worried of

>HAHAHAHA
What is so funny?

He looks turkic/kazakh not asian

He is actually Chinese-American

she is russian not white. its ok

the most irrelevant topic ever (asians don't date out and are not desired by women). the biggest concern we have is how the demographic turn over takes place in the next 20-30 years, and if europe and north america can prevent from turning brown

>asians don't date out

as a percentage of their total worldwide, asians dont date out. however the worldwide asian population is so large that even if a small percentage of asians date out, it will have a large effect on other populations.

even the chinks we import here for sex don't make that huge of a percentage. not every european man knocks up their asian so i wouldn't worry about it

they are a Z category in the demographic trends. maybe it's different in the silicon valley where the majority of white males have asian wives but whatever

if you are white you can pick any race why would you give a fuck honestly

The daughters of Asian Men and White Women prefer White Men.

AMWF Hapa Girl + White Boyfriend

Nobody in Europe imports any 'chinks', the type of 'asians' that beta European men import are from SE Asia (Thailand / Phillipines) who are low-IQ jungle brown Asians from 3rd world nations.

>AMWF Hapa Girl + White Boyfriend
AMWF Hapa Actress only dates White men

WOW, hapa girls living in Western countries are with White men. I wonder what happens to hapa girls in Asian countries ...

AMWF Hapa swimsuit model (was in Sports Illustrated) with her White husband

>I wonder what happens to hapa girls in Asian countries ...

arr rook same, who gives a shit anyway? the world revolves from a white man's perspective
nature corrects its mistakes it seems. one fluke but then it returned to the natural order of things

AMWF Hapa Actress Chloe Wang with her White ex-boyfriend

>>I wonder what happens to hapa girls in Asian countries ..

Here is an hapa girl in China

She has moved on to another White man btw

AMWF Hapa Actress Kelsey Chow with her White boyfriend

>arr rook same,
BOth the people in this pic are 'Asian", do you really think they look the same? You using the word "asian' would be me using the word 'caucasian' to describe everybody from Nordics to Persians to North Indians.

AMWF Hapa Actress and model Kelly Ann Hu with her White boyfriend. She was Miss Teen USA. She only dates White men.

saw a hapa mom with kids that looked more aryan than me, and I'm full white. Blonde/blue eyes and everything. So go for white girls all you want but in just one generation the grandkids will be white again.