ITT: Sup Forums in 1931

ITT: Sup Forums in 1931

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYOm6ar716w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sink the bismarck

I don't have internet.

FUCKING FINALLY

I was so fed up with the monarchy and dictatorship desu, everything will get better now that we're a democratic republic.

Anyone have food?

The capitalist system has failed, I tells ya. Twenty million men out of work. Russia is showing us the way; they're building a better world with no unemployment, hunger, or injustice.

Jump off a bridge, red.

Yeah if this economy doesn't start improving next year, that bum Hoover is gonna be outta there.

Can you believe he spent all that tax money on
>A
>FUCKING
>DAM

youtube.com/watch?v=fYOm6ar716w

>muh "Russia is ok" meme
They've been starving since 1917, a depression won't do shit

BTW, it's true. Lots of dumb edgy college students believed this in the 1930s and some even moved to the USSR thinking they'd find the workers paradise. They all died in the purges. The end.

>inb4 Romania is a stagnant shithole

Send fucking heeelpp..

Can't wait for this republic to get coup'd too lol

Better image

*drinks a beer and talks shit*

Okay mate

Clothing styles in 1931 still looked a lot like the 20s, it wasn't until FDR was in office that the last remnant of the flapper look had disappeared.

Don't be silly, we're a true democracy now. Whatever problems we have, we will solve by dialogue and democratic consensus. The times of oppression and tyranny are over for good. What could possibly go wrong?

BROOOTHHHEEER CAN YOOOUUUU SPAARREEE A DIIIIMMMMEEE

owo
What's this?

Been searching for work for months now since the steel mill laid me off. None of my buddies have a job either. This is not looking good for anyone.

>Be American
>Be unemployed
Kek, meanwhile our glorious republic is bringing us all jobs lmao

Muh nigguh

I have died of polio.

And dysentery.

*walks towards you*