Stranger Hacks

Why the fuck did Nancy end up with Steve?
She should had ended up with Jonathan
I fucking hate Chads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanted Steve from the start
>got Steve
>they had an argument but at no point did they break up
>Steve literally comes to her rescue
>WTF FUCKING CHAD WHY

CAW

Because that would have been the obvious ending. It's more "realistic" that she end up with the chad.

I mean Steve became the man again after he came through with the bat

I actually loved how she ended up with the chad

I bet you did you KEKOLD

>nice white girl goes out with strong aryan chad
>doesn't take another partner
>commits despite problems
>not a slut

if more girls were like that cuckolds wouldn't exist.

Well Steve did realize he was in the wrong for how he treated Nancy. Redeemed himself by cleaning up the graffiti, saved her and beta boy, and got him a new camera!

Chad is alright!

There was literally nothing between Nancy and Jonathon other than pity for the time Steve smashed his camera and a mutual interest in Will's whereabouts.

Meanwhile, Nancy actually had feelings for Steve. This was established at the fucking beginning of the series. He was a dick a couple of times but ultimately does have a conscience just like 90% of people on this planet do. Also, he legitimately loves Nancy and saved her life because of that.

Having Nancy end up with Jonathon would make no sense unless you completely changed the dynamic between those two characters and threw Steve's character arc in the trash.

the whole point of his character arc is he isn't actually a chad

The audience is lead to sympathize more with Jonathan than Steve because much of the story is told from his perspective, but you can't really fault the guy for smashing Jonathan's camera after finding he took creep shots of his girlfriend.

Steve's an OK guy, his friends are actually terrible though.

Jonathan was a faggot and Jonathan is a faggot name

T. Jonathan

this, Jonathan is an autistic creep, no wonder some user would side with him. Steve was pretty cool, he even redeemed himself in the end.

Not to mention she was still probably pissed about jonathan taking pics of her and her friends. Honestly im glad steve broke his cam.

Because they are playing with our expectations as an audience! Isn't that so clever, cool and progressive?

Writers were trying to be a bit realistic. I don't care that he's a "chad" or whatever, but I thought he pressured Nancy into sex in a really uncomfortable way

This guy get it. She tells Jonathan that she doesn't want to end up like her mom (a housewife) but she choose Steve which shows that secretly that is what she wants.

There's gonna be another season. It could change.

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g

Pretty easy to see why she chose him desu

Yeah it'd be an even worse message for her to end up with the creepy guy in the bushes with a camera.

Some jocks breaking his camera is the best fucking result from that. Today the police would be involved, it'd be public, and he'd never live that down.

How does choosing Steve show that she wants to be a housewife?

>It's more "realistic" that she end up with the chad.
This. It was actually a breath of fresh air for the loner creep to not get the girl in the end. Sure as fuck wouldn't happen that way in real life.

Well IIRC when she's talking to Jonathan she says that this is what she thinks will happen if she stays with Steve.
Could be remembering it wrong because I watched it last year

You are definitely remembering it wrong

I'll take your word on it.