Webms

fresh encodes incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

a.safe.moe/GVNfY.webm
virag.si/2012/01/webm-web-video-encoding-tutorial-with-ffmpeg-0-9/
wiki.webmproject.org/ffmpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=ABz2m0olmPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

always johnny on the spot with this one huh?

It's literally the current year where is my new daft punk album

A E S T H E T I C

Gotta fix that rogue frame when I get home

Is that a rip off of the wrath of the lich king trailer?

thanks for the freshness

Is he okay?

Yes actually. He lived and he's fine.

I knew that Olson bitch from Little House was a real piece of work!

kek at the guy who runs out there to grab the tire

do you think it was a pain in the ass to edit out the camera in the mirrors?

yea definitely, i remember reading a bts of how they did it and they said mapping the stairwell was a pain

If Enter the Dragon could do it in the 70s why the fuck would it be a problem now?

I'm so sick of films shoehorning muslims everywhere

is this season 3 of the leftovers

kek'd have a sorry about the bitrate on this one bakas

do you have the part where she jumps thru the eye? that part is rad af

>amd quantum brain
>still no driver

because in the 70s you had professional now you have a bunch of retards that need to use CGI because they don't know shit about practical effects

dont forget to tip all your fedoras m8

actually it's the other way around you fedora tipper mouth breathing motherfucker.

>one more time mumbles under the surface

ok I will proxy tip for you

it's actually Starboy

kek

4 bitrate on this one bothered me
a.safe.moe/GVNfY.webm

goddamn, why is lego so good all the time. both movies and this too

Lego Batman also

capeshit is stupid

>waste money on product placement instead of actually getting your shit together

Whats this from? New music video?

Yes and it sucks

>lets show daft punk for 3 seconds and let the track have 10 seconds of robotic sounding voices just so that we can slap a feat. daft punkt on it :^)

I hate how they went full retarded.

whats the song name

sandstorm

I feel it Coming by Weeknd ft Daft Punk. It's the last part of the video, after the music ends.

ok

nice pupper

Do you know what producing is? They helped make the music for the song and edited it and probably even worked on the video itself. It's not like they had nothing to do with the song and just showed up for a few seconds .

I've recently rekindled my desire to make random webm's again, however having not done them for a like a year on a decent scale - I would like to check for improvements in my ffmpeg command line (this is the second line of a 2 pass). I wont be using WfR.

ffmpeg -i "E:\Webm Capping and Encoding (Inc all AVS)\Clips to Encode\" -i meta.txt -map_metadata 1 -c:v libvpx -cpu-used:v 0 -auto-alt-ref 1 -lag-in-frames 25 -keyint_min:v 0 -g 360 -an -vf scale=1280:-1 -b:v xxxxk -pass:v 2 -quality best "E:\Webm Capping and Encoding (Inc all AVS)\Webm Output\whatever.webm"

I can document what some of the commands actually do, but I for some of them I have no idea where they came from or what they actually do, so of anyone has any suggestions, go for it.

what film?

Legion (the tv show)

Youre completely correct of course, but the song still suck major balls.
I dont get why they are doing this pop shit nowadays. I guess they either actually like doing it and think its good or they really need cash for some reason.

what is WfR?

I also use ffmpeg, kinda new to encoding tho so i'd appreciate any pointers too

which input flags do you want more info on? t b h google will probably better than anyone itt

>I dont get why they are doing this pop shit nowadays
for money obv

took someone maybe 30 minutes

from what I gather daft punk seem more interested in nostalgia building than actual house/electronic music that they are known for. Doesn't really bother me tho, these tracks that they are releasing lately are groovy/funky/comfy af. kinda sitting here waiting for them to release something new tho, not just producing other artist

>What is Ryzen.

Webm for Retards (WfR)

I cant document -auto-alt-ref 1 and whether qmin/qmax would work with -b:v or whether qmin/max only work with constant/constrained? bitrate files. And so far I still havent been able to find what the -quality settings actually do. Only that best takes longer than good. Also, are there any tweaky variables im missing to eek out that tiny last bit of joy.

Good joke. Every body laughed.

Some decent explaining of the parameters here: virag.si/2012/01/webm-web-video-encoding-tutorial-with-ffmpeg-0-9/

do you agree with this question: daft punk are the biggest meme act going, they're music is taylor made for reddit

Super ta, will take a look. Ive had a scan around a few but they're all pretty much of a muchness or based on the ffmpeg site documentation which isnt the greatest in the world.

It's funny. If that tire had hit his back or legs he probably would have snapped his neck or slammed his head so hard into the ground that it killed him. Hitting him in the head saved his life.

more wheat

But who planted it user. WHO?

statement not question but w/e i digress, i agree they have a very dedicated following and probably have a big overlap of users on LEddit. i've said itt previously that they their sound currently is more focused on bringing back the feels from a time that was more funk influenced. But then again nostalgia is the **ddit demographic to a T

What's her name?

Paula Humby

what the hell is this from

the "David" clip was better.

I have zero interest in Prometheus 2. its the exact same shit again

Will have to ask what this is from.

>-auto-alt-ref
wiki.webmproject.org/ffmpeg

>whether qmin/qmax would work with -b:v or whether qmin/max only work with constant/constrained?
i really need to know this too why is constant bitrate fluctuate more than +- 3%? i've given up using qmin/qmax because variable bitrate looks the same to me.

>-quality
idk mane looks the same to me, i stopped using this flag

also any links to decent input flag tutorials are welcome, i need to expand my knowledge on ffmepg

How do I encode high quality wee bums?

WUUM

WUUM

wheat?

Same choreographer as Weapon of Choice I believe

youtube.com/watch?v=ABz2m0olmPg

I don't know how to into webm, can somebody make a webm of Brian De Palma's entire filmography?

post Hershlag

meant for

lol. Ive seen this movie, its alright

Xmedia recode

I unironicly love Prometheus, even the biggest steamroller gag ever makes me smile.

ffmpeg -i -an -vcodec libvpx -b:v -preset placebo -pass 1 -f webm NUL && ffmpeg -i -an -vcodec libvpx -b:v -preset placebo -pass 2 "c:\file.ext"

Ta, just running some experiments now and for whatever the bitrate at the start of the file is like this
frame= 30 fps=0.0 q=0.0 size= 0kB time=00:00:00.21 bitrate= 17.4kbits/s
frame= 36 fps= 34 q=0.0 size= 0kB time=00:00:00.46 bitrate= 7.9kbits/s
frame= 39 fps= 23 q=0.0 size= 0kB time=00:00:00.58 bitrate= 6.2kbits/s
frame= 45 fps= 20 q=0.0 size= 0kB time=00:00:00.83 bitrate= 4.4kbits/s
frame= 50 fps= 18 q=0.0 size= 0kB time=00:00:01.04 bitrate= 3.5kbits/s

For no apparent reason.

>Using a suicide carnival to take out saudi's

I like

Shall I do the saudi crane disaster?

I just wish with all the acting talent and special effects involved, Ridley could come up with a better story/script

>shitty musicians make a cool music video
why don't they just become directors?

Kek, no do some Brian De Palma movies. Do the strip scene in Femme Fatale, or the fight that comes after. Or do something from Blow Out, Dressed to Kill or Body Double. Just do some Brian De Palma. Maybe that scene in Raising Cain where that guys cancer waifu dies, you know the scene.

what this would really look like

What type of autism is this?

>those kids

wew, they got squished

Sorry, I do not have Brain de Palma movies on my HD at the moment.