Are they european?

bumpლ(´ڡ`ლ)

yes

Look like Asians but act like Africans

bump(;・∀・)

Yes.
(Speaking about ethnic slavic Russians)

Absolutely.

Yes. The butthurt belt opinion isn't relevant because the butthurt belt isn't relevant.

everyone above this line except for Funland is wrong

no they're apes

Yes. At least Iam white and thats enough

I got the impression that Russians are cold machines (better or worse programmed). Not emotional tribesmen.

t. russian with a vpn

You need to get the fuck out of there eventually, white Russians don't have a future any more than white South Africans.

who care ? fuck eu desu senpai

Brazilian white nationalists don't consider Russians white.

おまえは日本人じゃないだろうが
国別でネガティブスレ立てまくって
日本人の印象落としまくってる屑が

>most famous finnish achievement is loosing a war against Soviet Union

ですですですですですですですですですです

Think of the Russians as a real life manifestation of the uncertainty principle in physics. The more you know what they are the less you'll be looking at them due to their nature, the more you look at them the less you can tell what they are based on things like skin color alone. They are whispy, amorphous and ethereal beings who come out of nowhere and try to fool you into thinking they are one of you.

おい、カッコつけてんじゃねえぞ、貴様

>A bunch of 86% europeans don't consider Russians white
BRFO Russkies HOW are they EVER gonna recover???

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads

bump

Russians are the pinnacle of the white race, except for that parcel of land called 'Bavaria'. I wish a shitskin like me could be Russian. Instead, I'm an Arab. I'm disgusting. I will never be as civilized as the mighty Russian.

A bit of Russia is in Eastern Europe, yes.

Yes

This. Russians could only appear "emotional" to an autistic finn.

>brazilian
>white
>nationalists

You're 100% pure Galacian

>russians
>civilized

>Brazilian (((white nationalist)))

We just don't open for up for foreigners and people we don't know
>except for that parcel of land called 'Bavaria'
That's in Germany. You must be an American tourists surely

about as much as turkey

but they have a good standard of living which in the end matters more then meme history

i dont consider myself european

We don't care what you think, and our nationalists still work to make a better home for us. We survived Christianitization, we had Hordemen and Tatars breeding our women for more than 300 hundred years, serfdom, Soviet racemixing programs and managed to keep our culture and preserve ethnic Russian people to this day

Ethnically Russian Russians of couse european as race but not european by mind.

>Bavaria
>Russia

comrades telling it as it is

European doesn't mean attending LGBTKDGSDGERGSDVV parades and liking nonwhites. That's actually anti-European. Just because we beat you regularly for being a shitskin, doesn't imply we are less European by mind. It actually means we are defending European race, or trying to with Put*n's enrichment at least

>Brazilian white nationalists

polish intellectuals tier

Stop making this fucking thread

why

The better question is this: are they human?

Are they European? Or are they dancers?

Does it even matter?

no

they are asians acting as africans

Don't be a dumbass. I wasn't talking about emotions. Russians have high rates of AIDS and crime.

Yes. Stop spamming this shit

>Brazilian white nationalists

Yes.
At least the actual Russians, the various half Mongol peoples from the Asian part aren't.