EUROPOORS BTFO

>a team of a sport literally only burgers and Canadians like playing in the 9th most populous city in America beating fucking Barcelona and Manchester United, massive teams playing the world's most popular sport with global fanbases?

>divegrass

WHY DO EUROS CONSTANTLY SLURP BURGER SEMEN???

People from Texas don't count as real people

say anglo

What difference does it make? People here don't own any of the teams.

>my country's teams are more valuable than your country's teams

is this autism?

Who honestly cares about this, besides Americans grasping at straws?

*grabs you by the throat*
what the fuck did you just say,boy?

I’d prefer to have cheaper tickets, more centrally located stadiums, better infrastructure, and professionally sponsored youth/development teams than have a franchise that is “worth more” because they are grifting their fans at every opportunity.

>the value of a team that can never be relegated, can never lose money by potentially missing out on a cup competition in a given year, doesn’t pay huge transfer fees to stay competitive each year and competes in a salary capped league is worth more than a team that could be relegated, can potentially miss out of millions of dollars of revenue if they fail to qualify to champions league in a given year, has to pay huge transfer fees to get good players and competes against Arab oil money teams who can potentially inflate wage costs massively in successive seasons
Wow, really makes me think

If anything it's a reflection of how larger the American economy is compared to Europoor's. If America cared about your semen slurping sport we'd make your teams irrelevant.

>Man United
>Competes with literally thousands of teams across not just European divisions for popularity, fans, money, players

>Cowboys
>Competes against the same 31 teams every year
>Can be moved to another state to make more money and the "fans" don't even care

Well do it then, faggot. At best you will be just like EPLel. """entertaining""" league full of foreigners but shit domestic players.

I think the EU economy is actually bigger (combined) than the US alone. I think it's more about the fact that US has fewer pro teams that people follow. I mean, it's a country of about 330 million people, with only 32 pro football teams. If you combined 330 million europeans (germany + france + UK + spain + Italy only amount to like 240 million) and asked them who their favorite soccer team is, you'd get more than 32 teams as answers.

If you look at this picture below, you'll see that the areas where Cowboys are the most popular team amount to like 30 million people as a potential Cowboys fanbase. That'd be like if the UK only had two soccer teams.

walk on

Are you a flyover living in Genjiland?

>he doesn't get EPL on free network TV
>in his '''''''''''sport''''''''''' success is determined by which team has the richest Gulf Arab sugar daddy

Wew lad.

>that chart
>self-hating anti-patriot nu-males will continue to pretend that baseball is dead and basketball is overtaking it

el tejANO

>can never lose money by potentially missing out on a cup competition in a given year

TIL the playoffs don't exist.

Nice to see slavery in the USA never really went away.

>"teams" (franchises) that exist for the sole purpose of making money are worth more than clubs

Colour me suprised

>he seriously believes sports """clubs""" in the highest leagues in Europe exist for any reason other than to turn a profit
It's 2017 lad, not 1817

>franchises

>JEEP

The whole american sports thing is just a scheme to earn money, what did you expect?

>At best you will be just like EPLel
More like the Chinese Super League.

When the UK leaves EU itll be a lower GDP than the US

>football teams still manage to make the top lists despite there being like a 10000 major football teams in national leagues globally
>American football teams can barely make more revenue despite there being only like 20 teams that have to divide up revenue in the whole world