Animated Justice League

Animated Justice League
>Heroic, optimistic, fun, inspirational, exciting

Live-action Justice League
>Dark, brooding, scary, depressing, miserable, fascistic

I'd rather be murdered than be saved by these psychopaths.

>fascistic

Good thing I like Dini/Timm's universe and Snyder's

double-doubles confirms

>fascistic
lol ok kid

>Bringing Marvel into a discussion about DC

You're worse than atheists that bring up the bible when they're told to defend atheism.

Don't worry, if Batman doesn't gun you down because the security company you work for got the contract to protect something Batman wants, Superman will flatten the city you live in to save it.

Is this a double-dubs thread?

>animated justice league
>forced interracial romance

>live-action justice league
>nope

>>nope
That you know of.

>forced interracial romance

Thanagarians aren't white

>thread about DC
>Marvel Poos trying to squeeze their way in to start up shit
>again

>I'd rather be murdered than be saved by these psychopaths.

but that's how they save people anyway

unless you are Lois Lane

Both Bats and Supes are murderers and accountable to no-one.

The superheroes in your top pic look unfriendly as fuck. The only nice looking one in either picture is Gal Gadot.

Cartoons are for children

this, also Superman invades sovereign states without asking permission all the time

So are horror movies, so what?

Didn't he ditch the red head for the jungle nigress tho?

Animated Justice League
>For kids

Live-action Justice League
>For adults

>Men running around in bat costumes beating people up
>For adults

Okay, neckbeard.

you let you children watch horror movies? Of course you don't. You don't have any

I have children, but they're still babies at the moment. Still, I did watch horror movies at a young age, such as Stephen King's IT, Candyman and Event Horizon.

The only people that SHOULD find horror movies scary are children. If you get spooked by fictional monsters as an adult, then you should consider an heroing.

The problem lies in the level of suspension of disbelief and establishing the characters.

The animated series is a cartoon, therefore having everyone in their original costumes, with space people and beings from otherworlds is just an ordinary day. On top of that it doesn't really matter if they get an origin story or not because even if you just jump in in the middle of things, you can kind of understand what's going on purely because of the genre.

With live action this is a lot harder. When you try to make the heroes true-to-origin they end up coming off as campy. When you try to adapt them but keep a lot of their original backstory and looks in, you lose a lot of the mainstream audience who come for the basic story they know (most people know Wonder Woman but don't know anything about her backstory, most people probably know nothing about the flash aside from who he is, etc). So this almost always leads to origin stories. And because you're starting so surface level with the characters you have to build up to the good stories with the good characters from their universe. You can't just start off Superman already fighting Apocolypse without any background. You can't just have Green Lantern casually shifting from earth to space with no explanation.

Shit sucks but takes time. This is why I think what would be best for DC or Marvel is to pump money into high-quality live action TV series that build up to major story-arcs for very high-budget movies. That way you can just skip straight to the stories in movies without all the background crap.

You old enough to have kids but you still waste you life trolling on Sup Forums? I find that to be more an hero worthy than anything. what's wrong with you?