"WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. IT'S JUST NOT !"

>"WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. IT'S JUST NOT !"
*sparks up*

when I smoke weed I'm as happy and friendly as can be, fuckface. you stupid bitch. aww is bitch baby gonna cry? by the way you missed your flight

Weed is addictive

I'd definitely say I'm addicted to weed

In a broader sense, I'm pretty certain that anything can be addictive. It's fucking stupid to assume a goddam psychoactive drug isn't.

>"Sup Forums IS NOT ADDICTIVE. IT'S JUST NOT !"
*shitposts*

DUDE

yeah im addicted to alcohol, matter of ffact im affected bny it right this second. and its still egala hahahah. its still legal. weed

It totally is and anyone claiming otherwise is fooling themselves

just as addictive as cake

Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hivemind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hivemind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

FUCK-FACE

>Joes face when he sees Vault 7

I don't care if it's addictive or not. I'm tired of hurting myself with booze. I'm too shitty to be sober 7 days a week. If you're too pussy to shoot me in the head then let me medicate my own way.

it's addictive
had a friend that smoked 5g every day
she went cold turkey and had to go to the psych ward for a time

IIRC, it's not "physically addictive", and some people confuse this with addiction in general and say that it's not addictive at all. It definitely is psychologically. So yeah, I guess kind of like cake for fat people.

How embarrassed must Rogan's kids be? Imagine having your dad just talking shit for hours on end with millions of people listening.

bullshit

You gotta be high as fuck to eat shit like this.

I need some podcast recos lads

>smoked 5g every day

jesus christ

joe is a fucking animal, that's disgusting

you think being high all day every day doesn't do something to your brain?

It's definitely mentally addicting -- I can say that because I'm mentally addicted, too. It's definitely NOT physically addicting like cigarettes or alcohol. I was a borderline alcoholic in college.

Only a couple years out of college and I have friends who are straight up alcoholics and it's really sad to see. I'd say 90% of my friends all have full time, good paying jobs, and smoke almost everyday like I do. It's just nice after a long day at work, and it doesn't fuck with your health as much as alcohol/ciggys. Kind of expensive though. I probably spend 100-150 bucks on weed every month.

Weed makes you gay.

Yeah but quitting won't suddenly give you psychosis.

Anything can be addictive, you can get addicted to cheeseburgers!

Blurry Photos, listen to two goobers talk about spooky shit and conspiracies

Did he eat all the eggs

>care about films
>never watching any films high
Your loss familam

is weed good ?

never properly tried it, only ate two pot brownies once and had a giant panic attack and thought i was going to die because i felt like i was moving really slowly like in a dream and it really put me off

Weed is definitely addictive. I know several people who are literally addicted.
I don't have a problem with weed people but they deserve a bigger stigma put upon them from society. Too bad it just won't happen.

You do realize you're still inhaling fucking smoke, right? I don't understand anybody who would willingly do this.

never said psychosis my friend

It's pretty good. It's a fucking strong drug though, stronger than coke.

what exactly is the difference between "mentally addicted" and just doing somethign every single day cause its fun?

Don't worry Bro there's no way you can get your flight now why are you so angry? Is it because you hate weed? Dude why are you so aggressive about weed dude? Who cares about your flight

Disgusting tbqh

He needs to get one of those right wing nutcases back on to discuss that stuff. Preferably Alex Jones, but I'd be willing to settle for McIness or Milo.

>it doesn't fuck with your health as much as alcohol/ciggys

Inhaling smoke directly into your lungs is still incredibly bad for you.

What you did is tantamount to chugging half a bottle of vodka for the first and only time you ingested alcohol. I smoke fairly regularly and I'm still weary of eatables, let alone two.

Name ONE respectable person who smokes weed.

>you don't have to thank me, but you do have to eat this, and some alphabrain

Sometimes I think the guy only exercises to eat shit like that without guilt.

That's like 1500 calories on one dish, basically 9/10 of the suggested intake for a day with his height/weight/age ratio.

It isn't. It's just that there's never really any incentive to stop smoking weed because you can smoke weed every day and still be a productive person.

I study martial arts for MMA and street fighting literally everyday of my life and weed makes me not want to hurt people; trust me I need it.

t. wiz khalifa

Why are the eggs grey?

You do realize you're still ingesting fucking poison, right? I don't understand anybody who would willingly do this.

How do you go from this

>faggots always say weed has no chemicals to make you addicted
>never factor in mental addiction

Degenerates

>you can abuse anything man, cake, alcohol, gambling

>implying I approve of drinking, either

More so when it becomes a need. My buddy smoked everyday for 8 years and would always need to take at least one hit a day(even though it doesn't do shit) or he'd be frustrated as fuck.

To this

Joe Rogan

>5 gm
Why do you lie?

I always find it hilarious how people who drink multiple times every single weekend are cool but if you do the same with weed youre a "stoner"

First time sucks dick because the body freaks out to a new substance.

Everyone I know freaked out the first time.

I'm not pro-weed though.

Actually I exclusively vaporize it :^)

>b-but other thing!

Benedict Cumberbatch
Bill Gates
Carl Sagan

He started going bald. The only real way to pull off being bald is to get big.

You sound like a heroin addict fuck head

They deserve the same shit as alcohol. I still don't understand why we treat both drugs differently. It's the same shit.

Lol that's like 10 small joints a day or 5 big ones.

i'm not. i know people that have done more on a daily basis. you build up tolerance. i'm happy i never fancied it.

>just picked up an eighth and still productive as fuck
Unfortunately you can never ever mention enjoying weed because you are stereotyped as a stoner.

What's it like going through life never trying new things, wasting your days shitposting on Sup Forums?
Both can be enjoyed, and should be enjoyed in moderation.

There ARE no chemicals that make it addicting and everyone knows it can be mentally addictinc. I sware 4chans understanding of weed is literally 5 years behind.

>not exclusively taking edibles or vaping your weed
there, all negative health effects eliminated.

>implying I don't insufflate it
straight to the pineal gland

I highly doubt they smoked daily.

t. daily smoker

>doing anything with hangover potential instead of daytripping with friends on Saturday

LMAO

Why does sparking up prove an addiction? You would have to follow him around for the next few weeks to see if he kept helplessly sparking up to prove any point

Is Rogan a closet fag?

It's lame as fuck, especially since I can enjoy social settings when I'm high. It's like people thinking smoking weed takes you on some weird trip and you can't be socially conducive.

I wish weed was addictive. So much better being addictive to that than alcohol, pills, food, video games, etc

>What's it like going through life never trying new things
Sounds like something a heroine addict would say.

>weed has hangover potential

If you get crazy stoned the at night and then go to sleep you might feel a TINY bit groggy in the morning

Your point? alcohol and tobacco are still worse by a long shot. And you can actually die from alcohol withdrawal if you're in too deep.

>weed
>hangover

LOL fuck off, you're the guy who convinced himself he's straight edge because he's never been to a party. Hahahahahahah

A bad thing doesn't stop being bad just because something worse exists.

>le weed and alcohol tangentially related to injecting yourself with opium maymay

t. someone who has never smoked before bed

The hangover isn't as brutal as with alcohol, but still a hangover nonetheless.

If something worse is legal and culturally acceptable, don't you think that the not-so-bad thing should also have a place in popular culture?

What's the matter bro, don't like trying new things?

weed may not be physically addictive, but there are withdrawl symptoms. i had a week of not being able to sleep.

well yeah but you replied to someone saying 2 legal substances were worse than an illegal one.

Also vaping is a lot less dangerous than smoking normally, I actually do edibles only like twice a month, shit's fucked up tho since it lasts like 6 hours.

You're right, fucking your mother isn't good because fucking your dad would be worse.

Nah, there's no hangover at all, maybe a tiny, tiny bit of grogginess which is actually enjoyable.

Its not even close to brutal. Its minor cloudiness for like an hour at most

I've had opiates before, not my thing.

I'm usually pretty happy the days following being smoked out.

I don't smoke regularly tho.

No that's your own body being shitty.
I stopped two months ago after being a daily smoker for years and experienced no ill effects other than not being able to enjoy capeshit anymore.

Yes there fucking is.
I've been smoking weed daily for 8 years and whenever I smoke before bed I feel like shit the following day.

You honestly think having reduced REM sleep won't affect you?

>which is actually enjoyable.
Yeah, if you're planning not to do jack shit for the entirety of the day, sure.

marijuana is basically Alpha Brain but for your lungs

Smoked too much and got psychosis. And after that I got semi-regular psychosis episodes without weed at all and was in a really shit place for a year. Couldn't concentrate like I used to, couldn't get into films, games or reading.

Now I'm slowly feeling better, still on anti-psychose medication and fearing another episode though.

Point is that weed can be dangerous, atleast for some individuals.

I don't know much about vaping, so I can't speak for that. I'd imagine edible stuff is less dangerous, again because inhaling smoke into your lungs is bad regardless so edible stuff doesn't make that happen.

Though my only friend who vapes only does it as his own house because he makes the smoke super-thick and always makes it smell like cigarettes. We told him to vape normally or stop doing it at our places, and he opted to just not do it.

I said it's not as brutal as with alcohol.
L2read pls.