Nigger Felon Logic

The guy who played dirty, got ejected, riled the fans up, and is worried about getting hit by a plastic bottle in full pads and helmet is the VICTIM. He expects everyone to be classy and respectful except him. Nah he a good boy, he dindu nuffin. He got fo kids! He's a human being. Treat him as one. Don't worry about what he do.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-15cC2NrF8

niggertrash league

>He expects everyone to be classy and respectful except him
are you referring to Quinton Jefferson or the Black Male American, OP?
unclear because both fit

sheeeeeiiiiittt

slavery was a mistake

How do we rectify it? We shouldn't have to pay for it FOREVER.

One hell of a throw though, the arc was perfect and it fuckin beaned him right in the forehead

>slavery
slavery was the apex of achievement for the black race

Based Deadwood

Who's that old guy on the grey shirt? He had hardcore old man strength

he wasnt wearing a helmet when he got hit doe

I would've loved to see the big fat nigger in the Ramsey jersey take on Jefferson

hilarious that Jefferson's chimpout actually deflects all criticism of Bennett who intentionally rolled Linder's knees AFTER the kneel down (wasn't even an actual play) which sparked the entire melee

Op you cut out the best part of the pic the faces of the scurred fans is priceless

Meh, just used a stock photo.

He was when he retaliated

my trigga finga's more itchy than a yeast infection

of course it was. if you think a race is subhuman scum, why the fuck would you bring them into your country?

>we
The people who sold them to us run the country now, this is literally a part of their chess grand master multi-generational long strategy for taking over nations and people

I’ve been noticing more nigger behavior recently. What gives?

>I’ve been noticing more nigger behavior recently.
it is being incentivized

"Every time you let the animals out cages it's dangerous to people who look like strangers"

-Dr. Dre

>mfw it has a name
>the kneel-down

America was a mistake

> bix nood nigga
- muh nigga

aka victory formation

what's wrong with it?

How so?

>aka victory formation
>what's wrong with it?
ITS DISRESPECTFUL TO KNEEL!
HOW YOU FINNA KNEEL WHEN MUH SKRONG BLACK AFLETE TRYNA PLAY BALL??!

Bennett had NO CHOICE but pruteckt his livelihood, while deez wyt boiz be stoppin da feetsball

What a surprise, Michael "Dindu nuffin" Bennett was the antagonizer

>How so?
MSM has gone a full 180 since the days of Jimmy the Greek, where they purposely go put of their way to NOT portray any negative connotation of a black male athlete. Even when it is blatantly obvious a nigger done did wrong, you can't say it for risk of the "dats racist" lynch mob.
The league actively supports the "personalities" of muh swagga / bling at every turn. it isn't about competition or sportsmanship any longer...its about gesticulating muh brand and muh crazy balla lifestyle

It's insane how many people on tv have been defending Jefferson, saying he shouldn't he even be fined

Makes sense. I’ve noticed some college teams have a turnover chain players can wear. Because we know niggers like shiny things.

If those were Seahawks fans throwing bottles and shit at players everyone on here would be shit talking Hawks fans and nobody would even know the name of the guy who got kicked out.

We also know how much they like chains

>xhehawks fans throwing empty soylent bottles at players

Kek

thats really the crux of the issue
sports were meant to be the embodiment of integrity and perseverance (delayed gratification). Not to become a dadfag, but prosports TODAY are all about displaying bragadocious toxic behavior....the complete opposite of sportsmanship

if you had Magic/Bird today it would be the two shit talking each other on Instafag and cheapshotting back and forth in the game ( see OBJ and Josh Norman)

?

>bragadocious toxic behavior
Like the whole standing over any player that’s just been hit? Like predator and prey?

let’s not forget that negro receiver that wears a chain during a game and there’s another negro who is compelled to steal it from him

same reason you train horses or oxen to do the shit work.

Oh yea, that too. These monkey shines have to stop.

You take a knee with ~30 seconds left in the game to ground yourself and end the game

see 80s Miami (then Miami, Florida, FSU) games.
> i don't fit in the normal world
> so tah git respeckts i gots to be da outlaw an sheeeitt

who /duuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaalllllll/ here?

Bout time Jags fans show some passion and stand up for their team. For years, they were only known for being befuddled.

his fatass couldn't get up there anyway.

>Meh,
>Meh,
>Meh,
>Meh,
stop pls user

muh reapeckts

>this fluffy Leonard Fournette nigga right here

>Sign him up!

Meh, you seem upset.

Why is that teams with good defenses are known for having the worst niggers?