Why does he hate Scarlett Johansson?

Why does he hate Scarlett Johansson?

he doesn't, he loves under the skin

she's not as hot as she used to be

He doesn't. What are you even basing this on?

Are you THIS desperate for pointless RLM discussion?

that shit isn't even out yet

I think OP is right in that they will shit all over this. I think I'm starting to learn their pattern.

This movie looks like it won't be all that "fun" but it's mildly cashgrabbing something they don't care about which is animu, Mike and Jay will both give it weak dislikes for slightly different reasons.

Someone please post the embarrassing on-set photo of her.

>I think I'm starting to learn their pattern.
So you knew Mike would inexplicably love Jurassic World?

Why do you think he hates her? Is it because he referred to her as "some honkey" in the video where they're talking about upcoming movies?

How the fuck could you not tell that was a joke?

>How the fuck could you not tell that was a joke?
Welcome to every RLM thread on Sup Forums, where permavirgin autists pretend that RLM's obvious jokes are actual reality for literally no good reason.

By "pattern", do you just mean that you're starting to understand their taste in film?

That's all it is. It's just their taste in film. It's not like they preemptively decide which upcoming movies will get good reviews and which will get bad reviews.

Manlets are easily intimidated

After his sexless 20s Jay hates all women and has turned towards men for comfort. Thats why he snuck Invasion Force onto the last Plinketto episode due to it having a shirtless beefcake on the box.

WOW WHAT A GREAT FILM RELATED THREAD

>.png
>2.3 MB

>OMG Jay made an obvious joke in a video so that must mean it's not really a joke and he hates ScarJo

>implying he can seduce women now
come on user. Night go like this "what do you do for living? I'm a and you? I'm a youtuber. CHECK!"
I bet he is already married. Get into the fucking train before it leaves you.

>that shitty greenscreen background
>they have the balls to criticize douge

embarissing. both of them deserve each other.

I'm sure glad I don't hate the level of autism that would make me take a comedy video this seriously

>why does he hate jewess
because he's an anti-semite

Read this in Reinhardts voice

>Space Cop is good because "it's supposed to be bad"

fucking rlm cultists defending every thing they make

Absolutely. Mike loves good summer blockbusters. Jay likes indie films.

>It's not like they preemptively decide

That is in fact exactly what happens.

Literally what the fuck does this have to do with anything being discussed?

Do you not?

But, Jay is a normie. He's supposed to lust after ScarJo like Hollywood tells him to.