ANOTHER COP HAS BEEN SHOT

What the FUCK is going on?

twitter.com/pzf/status/751511542299066368

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pzf/status/751511924479778816
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown's_raid_on_Harpers_Ferry
youtube.com/watch?v=buiv3_uVHSA
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AND ANOTHER

twitter.com/pzf/status/751511924479778816

Pretty sure we're about to go full civil war

I stand with cops.

Sorry mods.

Without the Blue, we'll be overrun with black...

>mfw race war is around the corner
>all isleft is to shooters identity be african

>cops vs blm activist
>a "civil war"

Stop with this shit faggot. "MUH RACE WAR" ... this board is so fucking autistic

get yo ass ready white boys, we gonna pop a cap in yo ass

Remember that this is just soros cash talking. They want us agitated so that obama can have an excuse to cancel the election and establish martial law.

Let the police deal with the riff raff, we need to focus on digging dirt on clinton and get her indicted

A little perspective is in order.

The First Civil war ended up costing about 300,000 lives on each side, with the total usually assumed to be over 600,000 people dead.

But yeah, some fuck holes killing a dozen people or so is totally a new civil war.

>sensationalizing

wew lads

Never forget that the DHS has been stockpiling ammunition for years now. There have been countless reports of them buying up ammunition for rifles, and other riot gear to prepare for civil unrest.

Never forget that the head of BLM had his cell phone hacked. It was shown that they were planning on causing riots to usher in martial law.

Never forget where you were when the second civil war began.

Enjoy muhammad's cock, Pierre.

this

The racist, terrorist organization "Black Lives Matter" has lynched more whites in the last two days than the Ku Klux Klan has lynched blacks in the last 20 years.

When will the government intervene to stop these murderous savages from killing us because of the color of our skin?

Wrong equivalence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown's_raid_on_Harpers_Ferry

In the best case scenario USA will become South Africa tier. Maybe not a civil war, but it certainly will create more divisions and sharper contrasts between "us and them", so to speak.

I don't see Trump getting elected as de-escalating anything.

This

>muh 600,000
>American "education"

>guerilla tactics used for racially charged attacks
>not a race war

Well what the fuck would you call it, frog?

WHAT THE FUCK

I live in NH and while getting lunch today I saw a shitty looking van driving down the road with black lives matter written with decals on sides.

I live like 0.5mi from a police station... I'm guessing I'm just fucked. Then again I do have a gun and if they try to "blacked" me then I'll defend my home.

At this point, I am convinced that this is an attempt to disarm those who have firearms training and a will to protect the people.

I would say that close to 95% of all police officers would gladly stand with the people in the event of a total government take over and these event are meant to cause distrust for police and to lead to an eventual call for disarming them.

After that, then the shit hits the fan.

Good luck over there

Every war has started with a single shot. Just depends on if it escalates from there.

Good. Obongo might be forced to disavow BLM at some point.

>Be American
>Country collapses

Look, I know you're French so you think everyone really will watch the revolution on TV or some shit
You aren't factoring one importantr thing here
This isn't France, this is America
Enough of this shit happens the people will form militia's and patrol the streets with the cops
The animals will get put down

>Well what the fuck would you call it
The cuckening of Murica?

>Establishment calls for "racial justice"
>this happens
Kek

Fucking around on Sup Forums...

if that's their plan i don't see it working

the only people who would distrust them make up just 13% of the population

the rest of the population would probably increase their support of cops

>the people will form militia's and patrol the streets with the cops

Do you know the expression "civil war"
if one day, there are 50 policeman killed then 70 then 100 the other days, then it's escalated into a confrontation, you can talk about some civil war.
But for 5 policeman shoot? fuck this board, i'm sick of to hear "this is the beginning of the race war :DDDD" everyday (I know 90% of them are not serious, just some bait)

>be in 95% white state
>the happening happens
>nothing happens here
>country collapses
>nothing changes here

Post your race war themes here

youtube.com/watch?v=buiv3_uVHSA

>be in ~60% white state
>live 20 minutes away from big city which is majority black
>live about five minutes away from the hood

Fuq

Looks like it's about time to buy eight German shepherds and more ammo.

Police forces getting red pills from left and right.

>eight German shepherds
you mean Hitler Horses?

If you live in New Hampshire ima need to bunker down with you big homie

I feel scared in Atlanta

>Remember that this is just soros cash talking. They want us agitated so that obama can have an excuse to cancel the election and establish martial law.

more like they want blacks agitated so they all vote for trump so they can keep free trade & open borders. they know that trump could pick up a larger % of the black vote b/c free trade fucks over blacks the worst.

Fuck off retard.

RACE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aren't we at like 10 by now?

Don't taunt Kek...

If he wills the race war meme shall become a reality, then it will be so.

STOP THE SHILLING
THIS IS WHAT FBI BRO WAS TALKING ABOUT

>>>/cfg/

Fuck you and fuck your employer. You have no power here

>VALDOSTA, Ga. -- A police officer was shot while responding to a damage to property call at an apartment complex Friday morning.
>The call came in just before 8:00 to the Three Oaks Apartments in Valdosta.
>In an afternoon press conference, Valdosta Police Chief Brian Childress identified the officer as Randal Hancock. He was reportedly shot several times.
>"Upon arrival, VPD officer encountered a male in the parking lot. Gun shots were exchanged," according to a statement from police.

asian male shooter
Nobody died

Sup Forums will ignore this

WE WUZ THERE BUT DINDU NUFFIN

YEAH WHO WAS THERE I FORGOT

OH MY OH MY FUCKNIG GOTT

OH MY OH MY OH MY (x3) (chorus)

the cops will hang these idiots by their toenails when they find them so its just comedy

to win this war white people need to kill nigger mega boss hiding in white house along with his cronies.

>Atlanta
I cant wait to get out of here. I hate this place.

>What the FUCK is going on?

Chickens have come home to roost.

In other words, you are seeing the culmination of thirty years of leftist indoctrination playing out on the streets of our country right now.

Nigger, come to America and say that shit. Its not full blown race war yet, but most people are getting on edge here, which WILL lead to more televised incidents... and then BAM.

Last night set an awful precedent in the current time.

>"more like they want blacks agitated so they all vote for trump"
Do you mean so they all Dont vote for him? With the best intentions I am confused by your writing

Joint false flag operation. (1) to distract from Clinton emails; and (2) to provide ample free time for El Chapo to escape.

One dead cop
No more donut shop
More dead cops
Might make the hurting stop

Gr0.02at b0.02 m0.02

that's their color alright if you know what I mean

>tfw you live in the front line of the race war zone
who /diversesocietyfreeofhate/ here

Police are going to have to reconsider their IDF behave like thugs policy.

this is the gayest thing ever created. and I heard a cringey feminist appropriate rap earlier today

So if the shootings are all over the place, are they going to lock down entire country with national guard?

Just inner cities

I thought they were inmates from the thumbnail.

Guys I live in New York and only have an air soft long rifle, woodland camo and a huntinf knife.

How fucked am I?

>New York
You'll be fine. You can probably live off of the giant rats for hundreds of years.

were the races of the dallas shooters revealed yet?

Very. You could try inputting the Konami code and see what happens user. Only advice I have for you at this juncture.

Copycats. Simple as that.

checked

If you can't survive with all that you're a tier one FAG

Only one. And he is a white neo nazi that loves hitler and raping little children. Seriously though thats basically the media push.

I cringe whenever I remember how much I used to listen to LOC in high school.

Don't you understand?! The MYSTERY MAN HAVE SAID IT! SHITS ARE GOING DOWN!

just talked to my buddy with the Raleigh PD and he says they've decided to not respond to any calls from the negro parts of town

You've been warned.

>Copycats
can't they take those down via a DMCA claim?

I live near by a park that's Innawoods so I can probably camp out their.

>le New York rat maymay

They're only in the subways you cuck

I'll make do with what i can

These scum deserve no mercy! petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

>I live near by a park that's Innawoods so I can probably camp out their.

I don't think you know what innawoods means.

Gotta take back the country from the piggies, what happens when you're oppressed and killed for so long, gotta fight back. Fuck pigs.

Don't fall for it, hardworking white people of America. No games for Hillary whore to exploit. That sociopathic bitch turned Libya into a bloodbath. Noone can guarantee she will not do it to Texas. We will win.

Follow your local Republican head and just follow their instructions.

dayum at this point all whites should just fuck off from any city and town and leave it all to the non whites.

>CIVIL WAR RACE WAR LMAO

I hate to say it but people get murdered all the time here and it doesn't necessarily start anything. What makes this special?

Especially since most BLM supporters are young faggots who will screech more than shoot.

I hope they start killing LAPD next. That would be awesome.

Looking at the thumbnail, I thought it was a bunch of sheeboons in prison and the people in black were guards.

There are more rats than humans in NYC

are you stupid? most blm are young blacks raised in the hood or war vets. you dont see them post here because you know, they be practicing real life by going out and shit.

Time for cops to become Judges

I would really get the fuck out of the cities if I were you amerishoots.

Especially nigger infested ones.

If marshal law is declared the likelyhood this is a false flag to keep Obama in office goes up

niggers are everywhere there's no avoiding them, you learn to spot the bad ones by the way they dress and their tattoos.

this

This

all whites should fuck off from society and go back to nature or somethin. yall cant live with people without spreadin hate

Says the nigger spreading hate and isolation

>says the monkey while using technology invented by white people to communicate with white people
Go back to your jungle poopskin

El Chapo didn't escape again, you retard. Someone took the "escaped" articles from July 2015 and just tweaked the dates.

you hate me i hate you, pale bitch. newtons law in action yall invent that shit you cant give 2 shits bout practicin it