>bias
>disney

>caring about RT
The top critics have good reviews

>RT score for a movie released before RT existed

You must be braindead. It's a contemporary internet film review aggregate

worst emma is a terrible actress and less attractive than she was 5 years ago

Emma "no talent, no beauty, no act" Watson probably

From what I've read on SAC Luke Evans(who looked to be the worst casting) ended being the one of the best things about this flick

Charisma vacuum, the movie

It's probably just not very good. Emma Watson is a terrible choice for Belle. I'm sure the movie isn't a total disaster, but only because it's based on a masterpiece. I hope this one doesn't make a ton of money. I want the trend to end.

Lmao. Makes you think. Emma acts better than 90%+ of Sup Forumss waifus. Sound like a broken record more if you can please.

My low IQ half asian male friend thinks its pretty good so it must be. Even claim it was better than the original cartoon too

I guess some taste is subjective but every time I see a JLaw movie I wonder how critics could even sit through her acting, let alone give it a positive review. This seems like a similar situation from the clips I've seen.

lol robertsfags

This actually has gotten some good reviews. Look at them on RT most of the negative ones sound actually mad. This is a film people will love or hate and the ones who hate it never gave it a chance. Fuck the cartoon. Costeau's version is mint.

>clips
I saw the film in LA, Emma was surprisingly solid, refreshingly so. AMA. Also people clapped like 4 or 5 times, they were loving it on exit.

>Unironically shilling a Disney cashgrab movie aimed at children and lonely middle aged women

Literally Lmaoing at your life

Haven't seen it but Disney can't corrupt his way out of this piece of shit. It's looks too bad even for the bias

Is the autotune on Watson and the Beast as obvious in the film as it is on the soundtrack and all of the clips released thus far?

Nothing the top critics who don't look like uggos liked it. Check out the pictures of the critics who gave it rotten reviews if you want a laugh.

> The kind of Emma role I'd love to see.

Emma can't act or sing, the trailers were cringe condensed. It won't bomb but I'm sure it'll underperform badly

Sorry to hear that you have a lower IQ than your friend.

>Luke Evans(who looked to be the worst casting) ended being the one of the best things about this flick

Jesus fucking christ

>Disney shills defending THIS turd

Take your dead on arrival piece of shit to reddit where you belong

Fairytellshits and emmashits BTFO by apekino

Fuck I predicted 69% in that one thread

Stop with the meme she is a good actress and unironically better than most posted here 24/7.

Remake of a movie that didn't have any real reason to be remade other than $$$. Children would rather watch a cartoon anyway.

Hello Emma

>she turned La La Land down to make this bad toy commercial

EMMA I LA JUSTO

Marvel Poos can't even bribe critics right. DChads win at everything, like always.

>implying Luke Evans is ever bad in anything

Fuck outta here.

SJW are killing our entertainment they hate Beauty and the Beat cause of the gay character and they hate Iron Fist cause hes not Asian. They'll hate wonder woman too because she wont be true to the character.

Burn him

>they hate Beauty and the Beat cause of the gay character

What the fuck that doesn't make sense

has based Armond chimed in yet?

>Beauty and the Beat

Can we get a movie of this sometime?

Lot of hivemind in this threas by people who likely haven't seen it. Since Sup Forums is reddit I'd say this film is pretty unreddit. I honestly would rather watch a polarizing film than the ones that get praised nowadays. Look at some of these crazy scores in the 90%. 90% of people actually liked Dr. Strange, Get Out, Logan, TFA. That just makes me not give a fuck about scores and I'm not even shilling. These threads would be the slightest bit productive if people actually posted a range of reviews but they don't. Even stuff like Hidden Figures gets in the 90s. Do you actually care about this website because you say you don't and then you do. I think RT actually shills here.

and """""people""""" say we no longer need feminism....

Why do you lonely NEETS look up to this dumb tard so much? Christ. Form your own opinions.

he's black&gay and it's 2017 so those things make him cool

Eyes Wide Shut is not a bad film by any means. Literally none of Kubrick's films are bad.

I would have picked BATB over La La Land did anyone here read the script of LLL. It was an insult.

>implying you or anyone on this board knows fuck all about good acting.
>the same board that hates Citizen Kane and DDL.

awwww you're angry because we'd rather read a well-written review than your autistic shitposting? wahhhh.

Evans is apparently one of the few castmembers who isn't autotuned or his autotuning isn't obvious.

In terms of obviousness of autotune it's Beast >>> Belle

The animated film won an Oscar...

Alright I think I have a very good ear and I listened carefully. I think they completely changed it because I could hear her accent clearly for example in many parts, for a majority there is no distortion. To me it sounded like maybe 5% of it could be. But Dan and Emma have good voices. The entire thing sounds very good to me compared to La La Land or Into the Woods. It feels like a play, it was pretty good.

Emma Watson is a shit-tier actress and a shit-tier person

>inb4 I offend some foreveralone permavirgin with posters of her covering every inch of his basement

I'm angry that you faggots cling to your "ourguy" of week at the very whiff of him being as autistic as you, instead of just forming your own opinions on film like balanced people do. You know, people who aren't dead afraid of sticking by their own tastes? Not like some thin-skinned piece of shit brainlet?

See
You autist. She is better than all your favs. U triggered

I don't know if you're an idiot or a shill but it's hard to find a reputable review, even the positive ones, that don't mention autotune.

I didn't mean to sound dismissive. Beauty and the Beast is a masterful work of animation and deserves that Oscar. I'm just disappointed with Disney, but I'm not surprised.

Disney shills out in full force today. For simplicity's sake, we're going to define Disney Shills as anyone that wants you to see the movie. For example, let's analyze this:
>Lot of hivemind in this threas by people who likely haven't seen it.
Notice, the shill ignores that the movie doesn't release wide for another week. Notice the "if you've not seen it yet, how do you know it's bad?" fallacy. The trailers have fallen flat, Emma is autotuned and it's clear that she cannot act worth shit. If the trailers don't make me excited or want to see the movie, the trailer has failed. If I can already see the glaring weaknesses to the movie in the trailer, the trailer has failed. So he's actually saying is, "pay to see to the movie and then you form your opinion," when you've given disney your money. This is the goal of the shill, to get you to pay to see the movie.

>since Sup Forums is reddit, so the film is pretty unreddit
Notice, someone trying way too hard to fit in. The usage of reddit as an adjective should be your first clue. The shill is trying to get you into the movie, by telling you that if you see the movie, you won't be reddit. He's trying to shame you into seeing the movie. Normal people wouldn't shame you into doing shit, it's classic emotional manipulation.

>I honestly would rather watch a polarizing film than the ones that get praised nowadays.
He's playing up the inherent contrarian nature of Sup Forums here. Sup Forums specifically has people liking things explicitly because most other people won't like it. Notice, cape shit, get out, tfa and hidden figures. He's essentially saying, "If you don't see this movie, you care about RT scores AND would want to watch hidden figures." Which ties back into his "you're all reddit anyway" argument.

>Do you actually care about this website because you say you don't and then you do
See? More emotional manipulation.

Watch your necks, folks.

yea and he said the live action one sucked idiot.
you didn't sound dismissive, the first guy is a fucking mongoloid who doesn't know how to read

youtube.com/watch?v=f6qDPCh33fg
The gay scene is what ruined it

>EVERYONE IS A SHILL REEE
I wish you retards would get some self-awareness and realize how cringe this complaint is.

Didn't this start out with six negative reviews and get like sixteen in a row after tv was memeing. This is going to get another hundred reviews or even more christ. Regardless it is taking unecessary heat. It will make a lot of money.

>Notice the "if you've not seen it yet, how do you know it's bad?" fallacy
That isn't a fallacy. Are you dumb?

It's the typical "Sup Forums hates everything" song and dance. Nobody here has even seen it. Watch, Logan is getting fantastic reviews.

Watch them hate Logan in three weeks from now.

>Sup Forums is just contrarian
>Beauty and the beast will be kino
>please watch

I never called it "kino" you child, I said Sup Forums hasn't seen it, which is true. I said that Sup Forums is contrarian, this is true. I said they hate what is popular, which is true.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

>you child
>please watch

We all love Logan though, because it's good. We all hate this shit because the trailers and the lead actress are absolute trash. Learn the difference shill, it will save you future embarrassments

It's fucking great though the bias is the haters you idiots.

>we all love Logan because it is good
>yet we all hate Citizen Kane or There Will Be Blood or TFA because they are legitimately bad
>y-you a shill
Try harder faggot. This is like intro to Sup Forums lingo over on r/Sup Forums

>Luke Evans(who looked to be the worst casting) ended being the one of the best things about this flick

He does have a good singing voice
youtube.com/watch?v=4nEiNxr4NpQ

But the people hating on Citizen Kane and TWBB are few and far between. You just notice them more because they're more vocal

DisneyKeks are already reaching DC levels of butthurt over the RT score

We all love Citizen Kane and TWBB too, but we do hate TFA. What's the difference? Hint, it's in my previous post

No, you notice them the same way you notice instantly who the unhinged retard is in a crowd of people.

TFA isn't bad either you brainlet.

>Actually shilling for mediocre Disney cashgrabs on a Friday night

Lmao take a look at this looser

>few and far between
Your newfaggotry is so apparent it's scary

>defends the nostalgic cash grab that is tfa
>a movie only good by nostalgia
>calls others brainlets
Hahaha

>TFA isn't bad either you brainlet.

Yea, because it seriously wasn't that bad. It is virtually the only example I can think of where there was a proper reboot that rehashed the original material and wasn't ashamed of it.

I am very aware that it is nostalgia bait, but it was enjoyable. You joyless fuckwit.

I'm not ashamed to have my opinion. It wasn't that bad.

>we
>we
>we

Fuck off, redditqueer.

>aboohoo I don't have a board of a frw hundred pedos and autists to reaffirm my contrarian beliefs
>abooooohoooooo I like something popular!
Why is life suffering?

Even this Beauty and the Beast shit has artistic merit compared to that nostalgia pandering turd

Jesus, Lumiere sounds terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qQ__xrUF3Y

I bet you can't explain to me, outside of memes, why you disliked it. You faggots can't form your own thoughts to save your life.

It was fun and I didn't take it for being some example of high art. Movies can do different things, user. Do you spit on children for watching Dora?

But this Beauty and the Beast is 100% nostalgia pandering.

It doesn't seem to have any different from the original other than gay Lefou and inventor Belle.

>But this Beauty and the Beast is 100% nostalgia pandering.

I know, and that was even worse. Just imagine how fucking bad it was

animated was goat and a remake/reboot/retell/reeeeeeeee was not needed.

also could have used bigger tits.

>Seriously what went wrong?

They remade a movie that was already a high water mark for the studio and one of their best instead of trying to improve on something that was mediocre to begin with.

>nostalgia pandering is bad
If it is done well sometimes, why is this bad? You all just go through a checklist of shit you repeat.

I'm sorry you're so embarrassed by your shitty taste in movies.

Somebody please try and defend this.
Ewan's vocals are bland/autotuned and the accents are terrible

>Lumping in TFA with Citizen Kane

The live action Jungle Book was seriously kino

I'm not embarrassed. I like TFA. I know this will make your fists shake, but so does the planet.

They were examples of things Sup Forums never shuts the fuck up about hating.

The problem is that they chose to do a complete 1:1 adaptation without at least bothering to hire actors that could sing.

Cinderella at least had a competent director that can make simple scenes look spectacular and Jungle Book told a more coherent story.

This one has to rely on "Belle is more empowered" and "there is a gay character" to get people to watch it instead of just watching the original version.

>I like TFA

Jesus Christ, you really DO have shit taste in movies!

Didn't he sing in Moulin Rogue!? Was he bad there too?

You realize that I can like TFA and things like arthouse or indie films? Right?

What's your favorite movie, user? Let's compare. Since my taste is such shit. Let me know how the only movie you watch is The Holy Mountain on repeat.

>emma watson
This is the problem.

clock work orange

I need not compare myself to someone that likes trash like that. Rest assured I know better than to fall for JJ Abrams' crap. You are a pitiable thing.

Great. I love that film too. Woah, how is that even possible???