WAR ON POLICE

>11 Cops shot in Dallas
>Cop shot in Ballwin, Missouri during traffic stop.
>Cop ambushed and shot after fake 911 call in Georgia
>Molotovs thrown at police cars in Louisiana

What the fuck are police going to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/08/police-suspect-arrest-shot-georgia/
youtube.com/watch?v=QlTGM66ECWM
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
wreg.com/2016/07/08/tbi-man-who-opened-fire-in-bristol-was-mad-about-police-shootings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Police isn't gonna do shit, they can't. King nigger will support his subjects, all the cops can do is keep a gun under their pillow and aim for the eyes.

The cops should do what they did during Katrina aftermath. Abondon their posts and let the citizens sort it out.

any White guy who signs up to be a cop is crazy. They are usually the biggest losers from high school, snd desperate for some kind of power trip.

much as I hate cops, I hate niggers and spics more. I''d like to see them kill one another.

Remember that Twitter hack that said the plan was for martial law to be implemented this summer so there wouldn't be an election?

Same as always, take no risks with blacks.

How long were you in prison?

king nigger is the worst president in history

literally after 11 cops are shot, he comes out and says "the police need reform"

how do people not see this as literally negotiating with terrorists?

so it was only that 1 guy who shot all those officers?

They will avoid interactions in the hood.

Hood will operate like a self cleaning oven.

>"oh will you look at that, dancing with the stars is on"

people dont care anymore, people have become their own gods and do nothing but please themselves

Quit or kill more blacks

Only makes things worse, now the cops will most definitely be targeting niggers instead of just profiling. Well done, as usual, no foresight whatsoever.

savage

This.

that is true. It's sad.

I hope, like Nixon, most people will vote for Trump because they see him as the strong horse.

that IS the plan. Not the plan of the BLM pawns, but the plan of the ones paying them to do this.

There will be some "white people retaliating" in the next week. Mark my screencapped words.

plus, when most white people hear the police chief saying the black guy wanted to "kill more whites," will they really vote based on their political correctness, or will they vote for the white man who they think will protect them?

Are all people that ideological? Or when it's life and death, how many people would choose "not being rayciss" over their own lives?

If you were a clinton voter, you could see this attack as a Trump false flag, for sure.

>literally after 11 cops are shot, he comes out and says "the police need reform"
>after

>martial law

There's your answer. It's coming so they can suspend the fucking elections.

Your list left out another incident in Georgia:

>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/08/police-suspect-arrest-shot-georgia/

and give up their comfy ass govt jobs? not fuckin likely.

you're retarded

Will there be another purge-tier chimp out tonight?

>pls respond

But user, people only hate him because he'w black. 4 more years!

>piss easy job
>government pension
>police union that covers all fuckups
>impossible to get fired or held accountable for crimes

yeah, real retarded

nice argument.

being a cop isn't nearly as dangerous as people make it out to be.

eat a dick.

>What the fuck are police going to do?

Kill more of them.

>They are usually the biggest losers from high school, snd desperate for some kind of power trip.
Prison sure was hard wasnt it?

>Blanket immunity will be offered to all Blacks involved if they agree to end the violence.
>Reparations will be made to all people of Black heritage for living under white persecution and hatred.
>The Police force will undergo a purge and only those who complete intensive Racial sensitivity courses will be allowed to remain.
>The Police force will have a mandatory requirement that requires every Officer to be partnered with a racial or sexual minority.

Any news on Roger?

I hope he is okay and remembers to check his keys.

They need to corden them off in their own neighborhoods and let them burn.

>kill more blacks
This sounds like a plan.

They're going to respond by killing even more black people.

That's the thing I don't get about this. You don't make the cops feel less threatened by black men so they stop shooting black men by having black men shoot cops.

The situation is this. If you ask a black person why these black people were shot, they say "because they were black" but the reality is "because they were scared for their lives", then you ask "why were they scared for their life?" "because he was black" It's a subtle difference but important.

>government pension
made me giggle
cops get $14-$18 an hour i'm sure their pension sucks as bad as their pay rate

Electing a nigger for President was even bigger mistake than Bush.

You live in a soft neibhorhood. In the chicago suburbs here. My neibhorhood is fine but a main state Road through part of town requires half our police force. It's a drug route out of the city. 10 mins east in cook county those cops get shot at nightly even on the outskirts.

lol they are going to die is what they are going to do. How can you police a public that is trying to kill you?

found the loser patrolman

>mfy ass govt jobs?
Hey retard, if the last few days have shown you anything, it should be that this isn't a comfy ass job.

hopefully deal with the nigger problem the US has.

REEEEEE explain this shit you faggots. All I keep hearing about is that there was only one gunman

youtube.com/watch?v=QlTGM66ECWM

Why have all the reports of multiple gunmen been pulled?

Kill anyone who starts shit. Most of them don't have rifles. They will start traveling in 4s with body armor.

Do your part! petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

>tfw martial law might actually come true there

What a time,

Let's say, 5 more officers will get shot, will there be MRAPs and Military on the streets?

Trump confirmed for presidency?

Where is the mystical Ayy Lmao to guide us?

This is exactly what will happen. The national guard will roll in again. And there you have it tin foilers, that martial law you're always rambling about.

Nice argument, but you're wrong.

anyone?

Call in the military, go door to door, take our guns.

We (by this I mean blacks and liberals, as usual) played right into their hands.

Remember guys, when they start rounding us up, put a four leaf clover on your clothes so we can identify one another.

>>Cop ambushed and shot after fake 911 call in Georgia
>>Molotovs thrown at police cars in Louisiana
Source?

>local police
>comfy government job

kek u w0t m80?

Don't forget about the nigger that shot at random pedestrians and cars, and fired on police when they arrived. This happened yesterday morning in Tennessee. The nig was arrested and admitted it was retaliation for Minnesota and Baton Rouge.

We're at war. Every single one of us is a target, cop and civvie.

wreg.com/2016/07/08/tbi-man-who-opened-fire-in-bristol-was-mad-about-police-shootings/

Kill more of them. As long as they're shooting poor black people, most of America won't give a serious fuck, especially if said black people were shooting back at the time.

Pretty much. Im surprised there isnt a drop in police nimbers

It's not even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs. Cops are a bunch of drama queens.

I live in Cleveland Ohio. When's the last time a Chicago cop died in the of duty? Like 5 years ago or something (i honestly have no idea)? We get cops getting killed here in Cleveland probably about every 3-4 years, but it's usually when they're working security as a 2nd gig (which they're not supposed to be doing in the first place).

>he fell for the prison was cool meme

because the police were too retarded to think that one man could do all that, to their eyes only the men in blue are super rambo mega heroes

If cops go on strike nationwide will martial law be declared?

the only logical thing

a gun grab

hope you're ready to die with them in your hands like your wet dreams consist of

It's literally a comfy ass job. You guys are memeing it up today.

>Upset about police killings of black people, Johnson said he wanted to kill whites, especially white police officers

Is this a literal race war now?

Quit and laugh at the foolish liberals as wild moon crickets rape their wives

Me of war now

They're going to start travelling in packs and going into anything with guns drawn. I bet the next BLM protest is going to be staring down cops with rifles instead of batons too.

so you're saying that this guy had 17 casualties through sniper fire? How does that explain this video of him on the ground?

Why the fuck does Sup Forums rejoice so much at the death of those cops?
They died as heroes and left their families in mourning for your glorious happening and you can only laugh it off? Or are we being raided by /leftypol/ and whatever libertarian board there is?

They should just stay out of black neighborhoods, stop policing them. Just let them fend for themselves. Stay in the white neighborhoods and keep the peace there.

But hes right. The police needs to be reformed. You should not be allowed to vote.

You don't; you go South Africa on their asses and let them reap what they sow. Let those nogs run the streets with complete impunity and see how long before faggots demand police brutality. Hell, go find out where all these libcuckblmshits live, arrest nogs and drop them off in their little gated communities and then turn a complete blind eye to whatever comes next.

If they don't want police: fine. But don't call it a fucking grave.

if someone kept shouting they were gonna kill me and my friends

i wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger

more violence ahead, full steam to the convention in Cleveland

Gonna be a bloodbath, will be staying with my brother in Parma

i would never kill a nig unless a race war broke out, race war is impossible, but if one were to break out i would side with stormweenies

Sup Forums has never liked cops.

Drop the jew IDF thug policy.

Pretty illustrative analogy

>being a cop isn't nearly as dangerous as people make it out to be.
5 were just killed yesterday and another 3 have been shot today. The fuck is wrong with you?

>i would side with stormweenies

Parma? Better pack a couple of extra affliction T shirts

Pretty oxymoron out of all the presidents Big O is the only one who is a regular on these late night shows you would think he would want to fix this shit pile of a country

WOW - a drudge feed headline.

we making Sup Forums into another shitty forum?

Never mind ... If it's like this we can all just go to GLP

>police withdraw from the ghetto
>police stop answering calls from the ghetto
>darkies start targeting firemen and medics
>emergency services withdraw from the ghetto
>emergency services stop answering calls from the ghetto
>darkies start killing darkies

Said who? Sup Forums isnt one person and yet I am disappointed in you guys.

>It's not even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs. Cops are a bunch of drama queens.
>something didn't make it on a top 10 list must not be dangerous
Idiot

Operation Gladio and strategy of tension is going on right now.

>(which they're not supposed to be doing in the first place
>Getting a second job to support your family is wrong.

>Said who?
Should have been obvious since Dorner, and even before that we've always hated cops.
Sup Forums just gets confused sometimes because they hate niggers more than cops, so when a cop kills a nigger it might seem as if Sup Forums is applauding the cop, but in reality it's applauding the nigger for having the courteous to die

definitely not be more on edge and more trigger-happy with uncooperative niggers. that's the last thing that this shit would lead to.

10 times as many loggers die each day

what? no one's laughing. we're discussing what the fuck is going to happen next

>Fires started in the ghetto spread to other areas outside of the ghetto.
>The ghetto enlarges claiming more areas as the Police are unwilling to respond to its general vicinity.

I love how lefties make movies about how savage and murderous right wingers would be without rules but then its always them attacking people during protests or ambushing cops.
Worst kind of hypocrites.

Wrong again.

I thought he said guns need to be reformed, maybe we watched 2 different videos?

This keeps happening we might just get to that point.

I hope there is a riot, I really need a new tv

I don't see what the problem is here. It's the biggest news right now next to our entire political system imploding with criminals and dictators.

It's not a government job, you retarded fucking faggot. Local cops aren't the FBI.

>follow a news story all night long until I pass out
>wake up five hours later
>the entire story has been completely changed

Every fucking time

This can only help him.

I wish he had held a press released condemning BLM for their terrorism.

America needs a real leader right now.

>police killed these black guys
>so let's just start killing police all across the country that had nothing to do with any of this