What is the most useless language you could learn?

What is the most useless language you could learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ao1HQAPRSwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Danish

Danish

klingon

Irish probably.

This one or high valyrian.

Estonian

Dutch.

Yes OP it's Polish.

Silesian

British

bulgarian

brazilian

Danish

Mirandese

english

Latin

p-pic unrelated, right?

>useless
>unrelated to Poland

Poland is an emerging middle-power, their language could be useful. I would say Italian is the most useless major language. Italy shouldn't feel too bad though, Spanish and Portugese are only relevant because of the former colonies.

Any language that didn't left a mark in colonization.

Kashubian

>this coming from a Swede
for real though, for communication any language other than English is pretty much useless, and there's a lot of great Polish literature and great internet content. Example: the largest beer channel on YouTube in the world is in Polish

TO JE KRÓTCZI, TO JE DŁËDŻI, TO KASZËBSKÔ STOLËCA.
TO SĄ BASË, TO SĄ SKRZËPCZI, TO ÒZNÔCZÔ KASZËBA.
ÒZNÔCZÔ KASZËBA, BASË, SKRZËPCZI,
KRÓTCZI, DŁËDŻI, TO KASZËBSKÔ STOLËCA

japanese

Any conlang would count, really.

Danish

Except for esperanto

You wouldn't be able to learn Polish though.

Romansh (that one minority language in Switzerland)
Ainu

a regional language

It's easier to say what language is not useless. I'll vote for English, Chink, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Russian. Others are just not worth it.

What about arabic/farci?

Arabic is useful, Farsi not as much.

Shitskin language with cultural worth about zero.

>english
>america

fuck me dead cunt

>Russian

nice memeing

>beautiful languages
>better you as a person
>get you pussy

>german

You just can't into muh high culture, americunt.

Switch Greek and Chinese

Luxembourgish if you're looking for a living language, which is different from German mind you.

For a dead one, I'd say Gothic, since we know enough about it to learn it and be fluent in it, yet all you can really do is read the one book written in it.

Also, modern Greek will NOT grant you access to any cultural work written in ancient Greek, lol. Modern greek it's just some gypsy mongrel language like Romanian.

> Polish
> Useless

If you work in construction, hotels, restaurants, kindergartens, hospitals, or having any work done in your house, it would a advantage to speak the language of the workers.

Mandalorian, but it sounds cool
youtu.be/ao1HQAPRSwo

The one you're not going to use for anything and don't really care about? You don't really need to learn a language for very much anyway if you have English or even French. It's something you do because you want to.

Arabic is very useful, whether you like it or not, and may very well be the world's foremost language within the space of a century. Farsi has an incredible literary tradition that is absolutely worth studying.

>Arabic is very useful
If you're not muslim - the answer is no.

You could Learn Pennsylvania Dutch.

I know it, its only useful for a single newspaper here in Lancaster and its not whatsoever mutually intelligible with German. But if you come here to Pennsylvania, you get to pretend you live in the 1700's and talk to all the amish farmers.

the amount of effort vs return? probably some of those asian tonal languages like vietnamese or cantonese

>300m+ speakers, much larger projected population growth than any western country, long history, rich literary tradition that only tapers off recently
Not true at all.

>300m+ speakers,
Means absolutely nothing. 99% of them are stupid shitskins with head full of allahuakbar.
>rich literary tradition
no one ever heard of, with influence or attractiveness about zero (again, if you're not some mudslime).

Knowing French, Spanish and Portugese gets you reaaaally far in many countries across the world.
German is also very nice because its a gateway to scandi languages and many other.
T. Swedish speaker who can mostly understand german even tho ive never studied it in any capacity

The fact that you called fuckn Farsi worthless when Goethe himself named it one of only four great literary bodies worldwide speaks volumes. Learn something.

I suppose, it just sounded exotic for him. He didn't know farsi, btw.

He had an outright admiration for the Qu'ran. Do you think you're smarter than Goethe?

Maybe Dutch

I've heard you can learn Dutch and try to speak to (95% of) Dutch people and they will just reply to you in English anyway

>no basque-icelandic pidgin

>He had an outright admiration for the Qu'ran
...and never read it.

Cornish

>Japanese, Korean

those are useless

>What is the islamic golden age
Though, that's probably it for arabic literature kek

Tbqh, I can't quite understand such 'revive' language stuff. I wouldn't want my kids to learn obscure language as a first language and then have to take the hassle of learning the primary language used by the majority later

American

Japanese have nice literature, for example. Aside from anime, of course. Koreans have much of passable pop-culture admired around the world (western world too).

>islamic golden age
Sure, they was'nt absolutely stupid and was able to embrace ancient Greek point of view for some small time. I doesn't make their shitty language worth knowing.

Its like that here too. I can't be bothered listening to some fag speaking slowly with incorrect grammar and shit tonality.

Tocharian C