[autistic screeching]

[autistic screeching]

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/114177-6-reasons-you-should-stop-showering-every-day-according-to-science
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was so cute when she spoke spanish
why do burgers hate mexicans so much anyway

mexicans make them aware of how lazy they are

She's Spanish, not Mexican.

>get me Brighton Sharbino
>she's unavailable sir
>get me her non-union Mexican equivalent

Wasn't the hospital she escaped from literally in Mexico city

>why do burgers hate mexicans so much anyway
Mexico dumps its mesto trash into the US and then act like conquerors demanding the US to become mexico 2.0

ask a mexican if they have x-men somewhere in guadalajara

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Want some gifs? I hope you're not eating anything right now.

It's the smell

But you smell like shit too.

Does she speak english in the movie? I can't find a single interview with her, is she monolingual?

> 2017
> watching SJW propaganda superhero movies

Oh weew

We do, we call them the 43.

You tell me

A little bit, yes.

No I don't, I shower daily

Fuck off Sup Forumsyp.

Good post

>2017
>Still being scared of the SJW Boogeyman

The mothers were young mexican women who they then disappeared. So she's mexican.

>I shower daily
Enjoy your gastric problems.

fucking kek

MeX-Men?

>oh no my chance of getting diarrhea increased by 3%, I better stop showeringq
This is what greaseballs actually believe

I literally never heard of that, I shower daily on spring and summer (Even 2 times per day in some summer days), but I shower 3-4 times per week on fall/winter. I don't feel like gastric problems at all.

>greaseballs
No. Just don't overuse soap during the bath, because it kills really helpful bacteria on your skin. It's not like you're going to win with the nature.

>No. Just don't overuse soap during the bath, because it kills really helpful bacteria on your skin
that is only anti-bacterial soap and hand sanitizer you filthy fuck

bustle.com/articles/114177-6-reasons-you-should-stop-showering-every-day-according-to-science

Crime driven, emotional, smelly, brown, taking over the US. They're basically black people except more of the Mexicans have a better work ethic and culture; however, at least the blacks are legal citizens and didn't foster the growth of massive drug cartels.

Languages that aren't necessarily cute, are always really cute when spoken by cute little girls. Like Russian, for example :^)

lmao

>mexican intellectuals

Yeah, wash that ass of yours 10 times a day if you like. Nobody is going to have sex with you anyway.

the actor herself is spanish

in the US, we get the short, brown smelly mexicans

Neither the site nor the scientist who did the research are mexicans.

Really? how can you hate this movie? Its friggin epic!
>pro-mexican
>female empowerment
>anti-drumpf
literally the kino of all kino

getting laid never ever

Man I remember this thread on Sup Forums when this first happened, iirc some Mexican newspaper took all the images from that thread and printed them in the article

you niggers must not know how to read

there's a huge, huuuuuuge difference between spics and spaniards. Spanish people are ok, spics are literal subhumans for the most part.

>she's unavailable sir
>get me her non-union Mexican equivalent who's literally better than her in every way
>yes sir

Fixed that for you

>mexican
>spanish

Same difference.

Jokes on you I'm married it sucks

>using Chrome

enjoy your nottegi

Theyre about the same as aboriginals and australians

>she's out on a double date with Sexon and Jamal and Tyrone sir
Fixed

>spaniards huff petrol

It's plausible.

Mexicans are a mix of Spanish and Native

C U T E

>anti-drumpf
where? or is this just persecution complex

I approve of this post

>didn't foster the growth of massive drug cartels.
cant say if you guys werent such a massive consumers there would be massive growing cartels, come on guys work on your will power to not consume cocaine.

There's Mexicans crossing the border in the movie and that's literally all Sup Forums needs to get angry these days

>t. someone who doesnt live remotely close to mexicans

Yeah it's obviously all the white man's fault that Mexicans are all criminals

Kya

there wouldn't be any reason for animosity on either side here if the drugs were legal and regulated :^)

Except it's not healthy or culturally permissible/ultimately fulfilling to have your society on fucking pills and dope to distract them and relieve them of the real world.

SHART IN THE MART

>Except it's not healthy or culturally permissible/ultimately fulfilling to have your society on fucking pills and dope to distract them and relieve them of the real world.

Big Pharma disagrees.

>ultimately filling
well spook'd my friend

>you will never have a qt Spanish daughterfu cry and call you daddy as you slowly die an agonizing death from being gored by a jagged tree branch

What the FUCK is the point of living, honestly

>ywn be decapitated by a murder-loli

>get me that twink boy from the X-Men
>but sir Laura is supposed to be a girl
>oh fuck... okay get me his loli equivalent

was in autism

NO!
She's just C.U.T.E.