European hours on Sup Forums are slowly starting to end

>European hours on Sup Forums are slowly starting to end
>in a few more hours American hours will be in full force
>will have to witness endless threads about the most irrelevant of sports and terrible American banter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OYwbN)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>retarded dutch poster keep posting shitty threads to bait the amerilards thus making european hours shorter
i agree with you but please stop.

is there ANY chance for j*nnies to recover from this thread?

I will stop once the following demands are met:

(1) All American sports are moved to (2) Mods write a letter of apologee to me for removing my threads

t. DeShawn Washignton

I laughed

hopefully you get permabanned achmed

Reasonable t.b.h

i woke up to those terrible nfl threads, terrible desu

good post imo

>(1) All American sports are moved to Jesus Christ that would be too good to be true

Literally NOT a worse feeling in the universe than waking to a good night's rest, opening Sup Forums for some comfy threads just to see that the entire catalog is filled with American """"sports""""

yeah because opening Sup Forums and seeing the entire catalog filled with divegrass is better

yes actually

>el chicANO

>yurocucks are mad that they don't have the man power required to keep their shitty (((sports))) threads up
>sunday football game threads up for 3-5 hours for each individual game

>yuros still think they are "first class citizens" on this website

soyboys are seething cause there has never been a bigger sport in worlds history

nice thread you guys got here

it would be bad if

someone talked about how boring soccer was

what's wrong with it, chink?

>12 minutes
behold of the attention span of average joe

t. Johnashi Smithsonashi

>over half the board's traffic should be removed because I arbitrarily don't like it

Epic

>Soccer
No European knows what this is. Please refer to it as divegrass or football

>waaaah soccer is so boring
t. literally only amerilards
>waaaah baseball is so boring
t. literally everybody but amerilards

This always makes me think

>will have to witness
No one is forcing you to be here.

>muh field hockey

i was forcing my small dick in ur moms juicy pucci last night tho LMAO DORK

VERY good post

You have to go back
>>>reddt

>12 minutes
>literally every single second of those 12 minutes is a make or break play happening
>literally every single second of those 12 minutes can result in a score, a turnover, etc.

>90 minutes
>implying that 12 of those 90 minutes are spent making shots
>implying that isn't more like 5 minutes (if that)

The problem, hans, is that I also watch a shitload of footy, and actually enjoy it. To recite the retarded "muh 12 minutes" (((argument))) shows just how little you know about american football, and how delusional you are when it comes to soccer. Both sports are enjoyable to watch, but if you are claiming that the overwhelming majority of time spent playing soccer isn't a) clearing the ball, b) passing it around midfield, c) waiting for a freekick/throw in/etc., you are out of your fucking mind. Most "good" sports have lots of downtime with few periods of intense action. That is what draws us to them.

For all the shitposting and shittalking you guys do on american football, if you actually watched a game from start to finish, you might actually enjoy it. There is more strategy in some single drives than there is in some full footy matches.

Reminder that we are better at, and play more sports, than Americans do

A true hero of our times

this post reeks of reddit tb h

that's objectively untrue, filteredyurofag.

Damn..... Germany can't ever recover from this one...

>play more sports

Snickers and darts are not sports lmao

nah it's soccer.
it's soccer. Most americans actually like a foreign sport. I actually enjoy cricket, alot enjoy Muy thai, even alpine skiing.. I would say 90% of americans enjoy some sport dominated not by americans. the only people in american who like soccer are
1. uber pround Mexican americans who are terrified of being deported back to mexico
2. and college numale pacifist

Pretty much anyone who isn't a total cuck or passive aggressive out the ass hates soccer here.

didnt read lol

You seem to be under the false assumption that i give a fuck what you 'people' like or don't like

>Americans play the same four sports only the (and possibly Canadians) care about
>Brits play numerous sports that the entire world cares about

>Americans say we only care about Divegrass when it's one of the sports we're the worst at relatively

Really makes you think

It's a gay sport

because you got blown out

Sure you didn't. Don't be mad, kraut, american football is a great sport, even with all of the retarded controversy thrown in. You might think about watching a stream sometime and hanging out in one of the game threads. We have fun.

did not read a word of these essays

very brave and heroic

"Great" Britain

>european hours
>nothing but TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU posting and gargling over the semen slurping sport of povertyball (archive.is/OYwbN)
lol

>(1) All American sports are moved to This should happen.

Seriously look at the shitstorm with Trump and the NFL. This isn't a real fucking sport.

The fact that there's a bitchfest between the president and their sports league shows it should not be taken seriously. Ratings are even dipping due to it, which are all that matter in Ameriland.

American sports are a fucking joke, and hearing them talked about as franchises is disgusting.

And yet you guys responded
It's like the angry ex girlfriend calling you on the phone randomly for no reason
"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU LIKE OR DO WITH YOUR LIFE!!! I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU I DON'T CARE!! I DON'T CARE. I REALLY DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE DATING THIS GIRL!! I DON'T CARE IF I THINK SHE IS A WHORE!! I DON'T CARE YOU LEFT ME FOR A WHORE!! I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU"

Lmao

you have like 6x our population

Quality thread you lads have here

Simple thing, I concur

>America has 3x more medals
>323 million population
>UK 64 million population

Looks like we're better lad

>The problem, hans, is that I also watch a shitload of footy, and actually enjoy it.

I think you must be braindead then because if you can't understand how every single player, in every single second is a part of a cumulative, flowing match that is a case of consequence and levels of play, you're missing the entire point.

In Handegg you stand around and wait to be told what to do by a book or an entire coaching staff. In handegg the only player who requires any intelligence is the quarterback. In football, every player is the quarterback. Every player has to think collectively, on the spot, for 90 minutes what the best course of action is and how they can help the team

>mfw an American wore a jock strap, drove a huge fuel-consuming car to accomodate his obese family, worked out in the gym to get over the insecurities of his small penis, ate a cheeseburger for breakfast, called a poor man’s rugby version that involves neither feet nor balls “football”, called a pavement a “sidewalk”, sat down and ate at a sports game, was homophobic, was arrested for trying to buy a bottle of bud lite at a store because he was "only" 20, was given a life sentence in jail for having sex with a 17 year old, was racist despite the fact their sports are dominated by minorities, celebrated a genocide called ‘thanksgiving’ as an excuse to eat more, called sandwiches “bread diapers”, was too lazy to shower, paid a Mexican to wipe his ass then put the used toilet paper in a trash can, called their kids names like “Caitlin” or “Goober”, was banned from a restaurant for leaving an insufficient tip, was sentenced to death for being an atheist, ate 5 of his 6 meals a day at Burger King, was forced to pay a $20,000 fee to visit the hospital for a broken leg, got forced by his parents to have his penis mutilated beyond repair because he was too fat to wash it in the shower, was xenophobic despite the fact his country was built by immigrants/sons of immigrants, said “howdy” to his buddy, lived in a neighbourhood full of african-americans, and drove an automatic near me

Like the kraut before you, yes you did. And like I did to the kraut before you, I would also encourage you to try watching football once in a while.

And for some reason, a sport where flopping is an art form, isn't a joke sport.

I respect this man

best post on Sup Forums right now imo

>It's another "3rd world shitskins are insecure and obsessed with North Americans" episode

We're unironically better than you at the Olympics.

If you sum all european countries we would win every fucking olympics and you know it

Basically this. American sports are WWE tier mandrama

Actually that's what gets me. Soccer fans are divided on that

RESPECTFULLY ASKING SOCCER OR FUTBOL FANS.

Is flopping part of the game or not? I've heard both sides.

>projecting

>was homophobic
>worked out in the gym
nothing wrong with these tbqh la

These threads are the lifeblood essential to Sup Forums

>isn't a joke sport.

Indeed, hence why it's the most popular sport on the planet, and it doesn't get into a shitflinging contest and financial trouble arguing with fucking Donald Trump

So...
No
1. /heem/
2. /nba/
3. /nhl/
4. /mlb/
5. /nhl/

All you have would Soccer, cricket, and race car driving.

Okay...

But that's what Americans do every day. Open a football thread and there's a big chance of a post with the american flag saying
>soccer? we don't care

friendly reminder that if it wasn't for the gnats beating the cheatriots in the superb owl in 2007 Sup Forums wouldn't exist

Your first sentence is just flat out lies, while your second sentence (like the german before you) shows an extreme ignorance of football. I guess we americans only have ourselves to blame. Casual fans openly worship quarterbacks, and so you yuros interpret that as "wow, i guess the QB is the only player that matters or thinks or does anything meaningful at all". I apologize on behalf of all actual fans of the sport.

Like I said previously, try watching a game. The QB, while important, is most certainly not the only "thinking member" of the team. Commentators are constantly reviewing every single play, talking about how individual linemen or receivers or running backs or whoever made important decisions to influence the play, and how their individual performance helped achieve a certain result.

Compare that to the "X passes to Y... back to X... over to Z... tackled by A, passed on to B... kicked out for a throw-in..." sort of commentary you get in divegrass.

Listen, I get that you guys love footy. I like it a lot myself. But at some point you need to take a step back and realize that football didn't get popular in america for no reason. It is an intricate game with big risks and big rewards. And it is fun as hell to play and watch.

/heem/ isn't US specific buddeh

We'd have /rug/, /f1/, /147/ and /180/ too

It's part of the game but it's the worst part of the game. If you could dive in Handegg, I guarantee the players would. It's just too hard right now to get rid of it without ruining the sport completely.

what's the difference between Europeans and Amercans?

our sport ends nil-nil not kneel-kneel

>All you have would Soccer, cricket, and race car driving.
Don't forget /rug/ and football manager threads
sounds great

This this this!

and boxing, rugby, f1, darts, snooker

>Compare that to the
Watch highlight commentary? The reason you don't get the same in depth commentary is because football doesn't stop for ads and replay every 7 seconds.

>It's just too hard right now to get rid of it without ruining the sport completely.

Literally false, and literally fixed (mostly) by VAR.

>If you could dive in Handegg, I guarantee the players would

You can, and players do. They are routinely called out for it, and it almost never stands. There is so much replay footage available to referees, that bad calls are much less common.

>darts
>snooker

Not sports.

>Compare that to the "X passes to Y... back to X... over to Z... tackled by A, passed on to B... kicked out for a throw-in..." sort of commentary you get in divegrass.

There are many commentators that do great analysis on the fly, but that's besides the point, if you have half a brain you can work it out yourself. Your point is moot because you're claiming that despite Handegg only being 11 minutes of action or whatever, it's more intense than "nothing apart from a few shots" football. Which is nothing. Every single goal can be traced back to individual errors, either in skill or in tactics. A player scores a goal, he's free in the box because his marker lost him. His marker lost him because another player did a dummy run. He did a dummy run because the full backs were pushed up and pressurising the ball, they're pushed up because a midfielder won the ball back in a dangerous position. They're in a dangerous position because the entire team is pressing as a unit. etc. etc.

You never get that level of detail and attention from all players on the pitch in American football.

>bongs
>being good at anything athletic

KEKKLED

/heem/?
last time i checked modern mma has its root in brazil with vale-tudo.
>Art Davie proposed to John Milius and Rorion Gracie an eight-man single-elimination tournament called "War of the Worlds". The tournament was inspired by the Gracies in Action video-series produced by the Gracie family of Brazil which featured Gracie jiu-jitsu students defeating martial-arts masters of various disciplines such as karate, kung fu, and kickboxing.

This. Nothing happens 90% of the time in soccer so they don't stop for ads and replays every few seconds

>literally fixed (mostly) by VAR.
It works in sports like rugby, American football and cricket much better because they have natural breaks in the play all the time. Football doesn't have so many and is meant to be largely free flowing.
They're slowly moving towards it though, with the goaline tech and the FA trying out some video assisstant refereeing in the FA cup this year.

projecting much

>/heem/
>usa

You must have an iq of 70 if you can't see that they're trying to create a chance to score the whole match and that is "something" happening

>vale-tudo

Rugby (both codes), cricket, a tonne of meme tier olympic sports like cycling, rowing etc.

Nice selfie.

Does anyone know the starting salary for people who delete posts on the internet???

BTFO

>Watch highlight commentary?

Is that supposed to be an argument against my first post? Man, you are literally agreeing with my point by saying that. You are implying, no, ASSERTING that the only meaningful play that happens in your average footy match is made up of 5 or so minutes of highlights. How are you not getting the irony here?

Once again, your points about footy agree with me. Important things happen in divegrass because of errors or mistakes or good crosses, etc. But those things happen in 20-30 second windows, max. Possession in footy is much more inconsequential than it is in handegg, and it changes much more frequently.

And once again, your statement about "never getting that level of detail and attention" comes from a place of ignorance. Try watching actual games and garner an actual understanding of what is happening in a given play.

And for like the 5th time, I WATCH AND ENJOY FOOTY. Like fuck, how many times do I have to say this? I watch EPL, bundes, MLS, CL, etc. I watch games live, highlights, analysis, etc. I APPRECIATE THE SPORT. I'm not criticizing it at all.