youtube.com/watch?v=cJYcniZpT1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=x95XVqu8ZYk
youtube.com/watch?v=hqKQPOSnAwI
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1ADWvK9TI
youtube.com/watch?v=tITz-42MbRI
youtube.com/watch?v=KcB5Hc4mxKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This is why you keep getting molested!

How does American Dad manage to be darker and still funnier than Family Guy?

I SAID I LOVE MY D-NUTS
BLACK BAGELS Y'ALL

>Not women...GIRLS
>Little bitty things

What did Principal Lewis mean by this?

>That episode where Steve and Principal Lewis go on a suicide road trip and Lewis jokes about how a white man and a black boy is the worst thing they'll come across and it happens

I watched a few eps of this assuming it was generic McFarlane shit but it was surprisingly very good. Definitely better than Bob's Burgers but not as good as Futurama. I hope TBS keeps it going for a while longer.

Matthew...
Matthew...

MATTHEW!

...Math... you...can understand is what I teach in this class.

as far as i know all mcfarlane does is provide the voice and others with talent do the writing

and even though they are wacky the characters are still more relatable than family guy shit, even roger

>I tell you, it's a cruel, cruel world out here. Did you know I saw a man beat down another man today for a sandwich?!
>A SANDWICH, Francine.
>THIS sandwich!

Who's the funnier alien, Roger or Dr. Zoidberg?

I honestly can't choose

It gets funnier than futurama in later seasons.

Roger. though i do like Zoidberg also

Because in the end they understand that they're a family and that they love one another. Even though there are wacky antics, the character dynamics are on point.

>Alfred Hitchcock!
>Good tail tonight, Brian

>it's a Steve shows off his singing talent episode

>it's a Steve suddenly grows abs episode

>when are we goin home big bro?

Because their humor isn't around shallow shitty political propaganda or constant gore.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhI904iejqQ

MacFarshite doesn't interfere with the writing as much as he does with family guy. Soon as you hear a blatantly liberal opinion is AD you know Seth was in the office that day

youtube.com/watch?v=red5BAXkHT8
>They?

And another from the same episode
youtube.com/watch?v=cJYcniZpT1Q

I was legit grooving to this

People shit on season 10 but my morning mimosa is 10/10

Morning Mimosa was godlike. The way they treated the fitness speaker at the beginning of the episode was amazing

>People here try to act cool by hating certain cartoons but praising other ones even though they are made by the same guy.

I love early family guy and if you say that its shit but american dad is great than you are solely doing it to try to seem cool.

t. I don't actually watch either show.

t. I try so hard to be cool by only liking Sup Forums approved shows even though they are both childrens cartoons

He fucked lil cunts while high on peruvian kyo kaine

I think lots of people will agree with you that early family guy is great. It's zombie FG that's terrible.

And American Dad had a lot of great seasons, but it's gone way down hill now.

RANK THY AMERICAN DAD CHARACTERS:

1-Roger
2-Principal Lewis
3-Klaus
4-Stan Smith
5-Deputy Bullock
6-FRANCINE
7-Horse Renoir
8-James Lipton's pirate version
9-Serguei
10-Koala

Switch Bullock and Klaus and I'd agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=x95XVqu8ZYk

Post favorite scenes

Roger > Bullock > Stan > Principle Lewis > Francine >>>> Steve >>>>> Jeff >>>>> Hailey

You actually care about the characters, and they stay relatively consistent, meaning they actually have to put effort into writing.
In Family Guy, they just pull whatever lolrandumb shit they think is funny without any thought to consistency

zoidberg

>Dr. Brennan? Bonecall.

>Diarrhea more often than not
That line always gets me more than it should.

>no Stelio

Its a fucking cartoon holy shit is this really why people don't like family guy? Because they didn't want to do the sappy everyone loves each other bit that was the ending to almost every simpsons episode?

"I don't like it because they are mean to each other" Holy shit how is this still Sup Forums

Post 10/10 American Dad episodes.

Pinecones are grenades!

Ladies and gentlemen; may I present the average Family guy fan

>Is the other one a Japanese girl?
>Oh yeah

Well now this guy is being mean to me just like they do on family guy!!! LOL

>as far as i know all mcfarlane does is provide the voice and others with talent do the writing
As opposed to FG where he doesn't write anything either?

Seriously, where the fuck do you retards crawl out from?

youtube.com/watch?v=hqKQPOSnAwI
Loving daughter Hayley is such a great character change.

> it aint me actually start playing

Best Steve sings episode coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1ADWvK9TI

>Francine not #1

Your list is shit. Francice oriented episodes are the best.

>Francine oriented
More like Oriental haha

I like the Krampus Steve duet.
youtube.com/watch?v=tITz-42MbRI

Except it hasn't. It bounced back in a big way after season 10

Last season was shit.

This gets me every time
youtube.com/watch?v=KcB5Hc4mxKs

Can we all agree that "Hot Water" is the single worst episode they've ever made?

If you're referring to the one where Stan has a tree dad and that apocalyptic episode with Roger then your opinion is fucking garbage

Exactly that you filthy redditor. Show got way too self-aware. Literal reddit material.

It's alright, but sadly Francine can't sing for shit. There was an episode of her singing with Steve and it was brutal.

It has great musical numbers, that makes it at least passable.

Also it's clearly American Fung

koala
>has those one liners

The A plot of American Fung is pretty shitty.

No. american fung is the worst by far

>Also it's clearly American Fung
Ah shit, yeah, totally forgot about that one. It was obvious what they were trying to do with the episode but even being aware of that it was still so fucking bad

I repressed these Memories.
What the fuck were they thinking?

The ridiculousness of the plot was meant to reflect how they'd been bought out and turned into a crazy Chinese drama. They just didn't pull it off well enough.

Yeah, I hated it

>I'm sorry, that was unprofessional. I've been a bit consumed with one of my other patients. He's a complicated teenage drug-addict who's being molested...by me.

>that scene where Stan tries to climb up a wall with cheesy hands
It was so fucking stupid i couldn't stop laughing

LUCAS WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT KIND OF SODA YOU LIKE?

>it's a steve wants to fuck his mom episode

>That little bit of skin that flies off Klaus's rotting body and down Hayley's throat

But who doesn't want to fuck Steve's mom?

>it's a steve kisses his sister because he thinks he's dreaming episode

Roger?

Or maybe it's because he thought he was adopted? eh one of the two

Which episode is this from?

I'm not even sure about that. Roger seems to be okay with fucking anything if it gets into his head.

What's with all the incest in AD?

Family Guy had a ton involvement from McFarlane, this is evident alone in the prototypes that exist of it that McFarlane was involved with. He was never the showrunner for American Dad, just co-creator.

the one where stan keeps repeating fathers day so his family can give him the perfect day

Roger. He's had tons of episodes centered around him. The fact that he can become other people help too.

Zoidberg is good in short bursts, but his stuff gets old when stretched too far.

Roger's expressed his desire to as Dan Ansom Handsome.

And she'd let him, too.

And kissed her at the wine tasting thing

>as

That's honestly one of the worst episode in the entire show.

>mfw the whole first season with that bullshit
So glad he left it

Seth wrote 3 episodes out of 286. His dominating influence is insane.

>Hello, I'm Pappy Van Pappy. I'd like to tell you a story about a rabbit I owned that ran away. The rabbit's a metaphor. For a slave. Ain't that right, Floppy Rabbit?!

>Klaus, this ride may be a bit dated.

>Well its certainly got my attention! :D

He doesn't even write Family Guy.

That makes it even worse

Roger, no contest.
Zoidberg had very little really good scenes and most people just like him because he's the underdog character.

Roger is basically the perfect character. Because of his dressup and personas premise he can fit any plot they wanna do and he works well with every single other character.

>it's a steve wants to fuck francine episode
>it's a steve wants to fuck hayley episode
>it's a hayley wants to fuck stan episode
>it's a francine dominates steve episode
I love this show

It's really only the first half of the first season. The second half of the first season has some episodes that are up there in quality with the good episodes from the newer season. Which is pretty good when you consider the first season of many long running shows is usually totally different.

Well it's gonna get cancelled soon.

the fuck are you taking about that episode was gold

Especially if you keep in mind that it was originally intended to be the ending of the show because they thought they would get canceled after that season.

>and that when I realized I like workin on a farm for free