Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A&feature=youtu.be&t=2036
youtube.com/watch?v=YAfhX9XkoOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so u guys read that cat person story

>old thread maxed in two days

Can we keep it up in the offseason?

we've got the expansion draft coming and at some undisclosed time, the expansion news

so probably not

>expansion draft
>expansion news

Sounds like a sustained thread to me.

RIP NASL

Dubs and Galaxy get 6

These new TAM rules are absolutely enormous for the league.

gonna add almost 3M to the salary.

this is exactly what MLS needed to start beating Mexican teams regularly.

>this is exactly what MLS needed to start beating Mexican teams regularly.
You will have to improve the joke of your on field product overnight to our level which isnt happening for decades.

>implying you can afford to live in vancouver

>no /wog/ in Thread subject
Rude desu

Hey guys I have to take a shit.

it doesn't matter if you have good players you also need good coaches. MLS needs to start poaching coaches from South America. You can see the difference between Atlanta FC with Tata and Galaxy with a Bruce Arena knockoff and Sigi

Gotta afford them first. It's a Catch-22 and all that.

The only way this thread survives through the offseason is through the power of based /ayyy/

This one's for all the haters out there

youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A&feature=youtu.be&t=2036

imagine living in such a lame city that people would show up for a soccer team parade lol

the problem is nobody outside of mehico gives a shit about Liga MX so its hard to convince the soccer casuals/business oriented soccer owners to try and compete with Mexican teams, the most money to be made as an MLS team is by winning MLS Cup or playing friendlies against big euro teams, most people can't name one liga mx team here.

the state of our region is pretty trash considering SUM makes the most money and thats through pandering to euroboos watching preseason european clubs or making customers out of all the chicanos living here

>showing up to a sports parade in general

pretty fucking gay in general desu, no offense of course

no need for the caveat

its extremely gay unless you live in boston where its essentially an anti black lives matter parade

That's really not our problem, that's yours. Liga mx does just fine pandering to latinos which is why we have decent foreigners from South america playing for our clubs.

Maybe your league should just focus on investing heavily (as in hundreds of millions and not just putting academies in mls clubs) in youth development, lower league clubs and making it worthwhile to sell that talent overseas before you start developing delusions of grandeur. Because as of now mls is too inferior in all respects compared to our league, and we're not even close to being the best league in this hemisphere. That, and your own domestic players are too garbage to even qualify for a world cup in a joke region like Concamierda.

Now that >we are the champions, can we rename MLS to Maple Leaf Soccer?

EXECUTE ALL WOGS

again nobody outside of mexico actually gives a shit about liga mx, why do you think all the south americans are starting to go to places like Atlanta now? You chicanos always call us delusional but you're extremely insecure and defensive about how much better Liga MX is, although I'd probably act the same way if our national sport didnt even have a top 10 league in the world

so it just LAFC joining the league next year?

>nobody outside of mehico gives a shit about Liga MX
>again nobody outside of mexico actually gives a shit about liga mx
I was just on the /LigaMX/ general, and it's like 40% American

All illegals

Probably true, but still outside mexico

true but I lump chicanos in with mexican fans, thats part of why SUM makes so much money is because they capitalize on the sporting nationalism of mexicans/chicanos

yes followed by Cincy, then sacramento and miami or nashville

ok that's fair

A YO HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

WE GOT THE TREBLE
WE GOT THE 6 ON WAVES

IM TFC TIL I DIE

Who gives a fuck what the rest of the world thinks? At least my league produces talent and can actually qualify for a world cup while you keep hyping the next American trash like Adu, Bradley and Altidore kek. If it werent for Pulisic your only relevant player, you would be fifth in the hex - oh fucking wait kek

your best player is on an mls team, jorge

CHI

Who the borracho brothers? Vela? None of them have been relevant since last year and haven't even been that good for our national team. Our best players are Chuky Lozano, Jurgen Damm and Tecatito as well as Guardado and Chikorita. But keep paying for those borrachos to live it up in Cuckmerica lmfao. Meanwhile we got Gignac playing games for France and scoring for Tigres since our league is actually respected.

i'm going to be forcing this meme

Hes back on the market, not claimed by either team, what are the chances LAFC pick him up?

Lozano isnt in my little sawker, Amerifat.

he's probably still better than most guys n Minnesota, even now

>my
>kek
>flag

Naci en Monterrey, gringo de mierda.

>Tintin and Tarantino

CA

i have dual citizenship but i dont say 'we' about ireland lol

i also don't harbor some weird 'im here but i actually want to go back so bad i whine all the time' affect but do ur thing i guess

i commend you for founding a league though

>lozanass
>literally who with a european name
>le beer nickname guy XD
>old shitter guardado
>javier "only looks good playing with world-class teammates" hernandez
lel "your" country is hopeless

>dude your players are shit
Meanwhile, the mls all stars Bradley and Altidore cant even beat Toblerone and Tammy to QUALIFY jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>Tristan and Trevor

NO

guys what do i say after i've said CHI, CA, and NO

Say >a fucking leaf

seconded

Minneapolis has people that show up for a women's basketball team parade

I bet all you want that I've spent more time in Monterrey in the past year than you have your whole life

ARE YOU DUMB BRO

It's /wog/ and /mls/ General

Imagine actually having to live in Western Sydney. How do you keep from killing yourselves?

I'll be making the next general.

ok, thanks

An Amerimutt would feel at home there though.

DECEIVER OF THE GODS

I'm 100% Chang, you're probably used to seeing my kind around
It was funny seeing Chinese in all the low paid service jobs in Sydney instead of the more unfortunate minorities we have here

BASED Chang

Buying property?

n-no, just vacationing with some friends from college
question - are Asians and Indians considered wogs? What about latinos? Is a wog anyone who's not White Australian?

Loon

>Parade
>no one in cars driving
nani?

THIS IS THE UPRISING OF THE WOG

>perf

Wogs are traditionally Greeks, Italians and Slavs. Lebs like to call themselves wogs but aren't real wogs.

Business idea:

Title 9, but for college males too

is it /wog/ or /ayy/

100% /wog/

>tfw fell off the /mls/ train thanks to the FO burning the franchise down
so dorondo won right? things really can't get worse than this.

no, fuck that.
works for the women, since >we were basically the only ones who gave a fuck enough to even try, but even that now is changing.
but it simply doesn't work for men, frankly should move away from that racket controlled by one organization and towards how everyone else deals with player development. of course that would be a huge shift that probably will never happen as long as sawker has second-class status in the US.

Okay /mls/
List your MLS best American XI
>Rules: players must be eligible to play for USA
t. definitely not Bruce Arena

Puligod
Donovan
Mcbride
clone of Donovan
clone of Donovan
Brooks
2014 Howard
Cameron

Shea Altidore
Lovitz Bradley Delgado
Harvey Morrow Zavaleta Parker Duvall
Bono

>YOUR 2018 MLS Cup Champions, The Philadelphia Union!

Expansion draft in 15
youtube.com/watch?v=YAfhX9XkoOk

>worlds greatest city

based doyle with the analysis

who is this fucking spaz reporting

>I-I see you snuck in the northwestern plug

>poaching Austin FCs player

Called it that Raheem would be taken, but you guys said no way.

id bet he gets traded back to canada

told you

>Edwards, Raitala for Ciman
literally every team won this trade except toronto and maybe columbus

Ciman is really fucking pissed about being traded lol,check his twitter

Apparently he wanted to be in MTL so his kid could get treated at a special hospital there. Kind of sad, t.b.h., but I'm sure they have good hospitals in California too.

yeah, but he wont have canadian healthcare

Healthcare isn't a problem for rich people in the U.S., though.

He's French Belgian though, so Montreal is easy because French is the main language.

So now Vancouver are the only good guys in Canada tbqh

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What are you mad about? You have to be specific, leaf.

You go to NU, Giuseppe?

Any other LA bros get season tickets for LAFC? I got 2 in the standing section.

Is this team playoff bound? Even though they are public enemy #1 and OFFICIAL MLS Bad Guys

Bob Bradley has managed to put together a team better than MNUFC and the offseason has barely started already. How sad is that? The sadder thing is, why is MLS reject Adrian Heath still employed?

This isnt the only team tweeting this right?

Why is mlels so terribad
>watch the cup final
>the green and red teams are turning over the ball every time they take an atrocious touch
>the green team looked clueless while the red team stumbled around until they got a lucky goal
>at one point, one player (think it was Roman Torres) had to clear the ball away in the middle of the field after being pressured by one fucking player kek
mlels is just garbage. No wonder gringos sucked so bad in the hex.