Wait

wait...

>I'm a faceblind autistic retard who thinks hair is the most important part of a chick

how do you get from this.....

We want the riley nixon audience

Moms spaghetti

to what?

>>inb4 all over her hair

are you blind

she looks like she should be doing some really nasty bdsm/humiliation/facial abuse stuff now

There is no way you think she looks better here than here

J U S T
U
S
T

hair isn't as important as other things, such as whether or not she looks like a dude

Where did it all go so wrong?

She looks like a lesbian

She is a lesbian.

Anyone who finds this bitch attractive is fucked in the head and has no business discussing women or cinema. Also ACT.

She looks sexy.

why does she date uggos?

her lazy eye is way too cute.

thoughts?

Any more makeup and she'd look like Goldust, stupid lesbian

her new gf is a model

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums
Thank you for reaffirming why I disregard your opinions.

Do you think all these lesbians will eventually get married have kids and all that

Most do

Model what, T?

Not me

A foot model?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

a model model

I hope she keeps it desu

brush style

>wow look how cute and rebellious we are

day of the rope when

purest form of love

it's only pure if they both look like women

>Submit, sissyboy

What did she mean by this?

>wow look how cute and rebellious you are

day of the rope when

Unironically who would let kstew do this to them?

me, not even a question

>dropped the F bomb twice on SNL

Based

KStew falls in love with BBC.

Unable to confess, the genderfluid version of Kristen Stewart is gifted by a deus ex machina with the melanin-enriched man's home address. Never minding the strange zip code, she immediately goes to him, and is overjoyed to find out that he is going to crush her with his BBC as well.

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so she asked him, "What's the matter?" He said, "You're gonna get BLACKED, Kristen," but then his disgusting fat nigger cock got really hard, which made her take off her clothes. She expected him to scream, "Get over here and rub my cock with your feet, whore," as she kissed him and stroked his smelly nigger dick dripping of precum, and he shouted, "I'm gonna breed that tight little ass with my superior black seed!" which made her small pussy twitch and throb.

Before she knew it, she was blowing him for the first time till he came. He shot straight down her throat as she gagged and suffocated for some air. Her green bright eyes looking up at his face as he smirked and grinned. His smelly dick was filling her taste buds with the foul odor, but she was slowly falling in love with the stench. His cum was so thick, it got stuck inside her throat no matter how hard she swallowed.

He then said, "I want to stretch the dyke in her little white ass now!" and seeing that they'd already gone that far and they were both naked, she obliged. A few hours later, the guy bred all her holes with his nigger seed. He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "WE WUZ KANGZ, bitch!"

She fell in love with the scenario as part of her wished she can give birth to his nigger child. He looked so cute when he picked her up and sat her on his sweaty lap, so she reassured while wiping his cum off her face, "I am your servant now." While the two go at it like rabbits, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CROSSBREEDING.

>Posts picture with A FUCKING WIG

>implying Barbara Palvin isn't Stella Maxwells true love