Official Power Tiers for Ex-pat Players

This is a list of player nationalities who excel when they leave their domestic leagues. These guys are able to adapt their game and lifestyle to any culture/environment.

>ELITE

Brazil/Argentina
Netherlands
France

>GOOD

Belgium
Croatia
Spain
Germany
Mexico
Nigeria
Ghana

>OK

Colombia
Japan
USA
South Korea
Australia
Sweden

>BAD

Italy
Norway
China

>PATHETIC, PRIVILEGED PIECES OF SHIT WHO ARE MENTALLY INCAPABLE OF LEARNING ANOTHER LANGUAGE OR EATING FOOD THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR DOGS/RATS

England

you could have just linked us to the last few world cup squads and then any dipshit could work this out for themselves

anyway German players tend to shit the bed a bit if they go anywhere but Spain and aren't named Kroos, or don't play for Bayern

Lol, going through all that effort for such an obvious and poorly executed punchline. Poor show.

Americans are as subtle as a kidney stone. They don't do wit

We only leave our domestic league to create new ones

Is the word priveledged being an insult an American thing? Since when was it a bad thing to be privileged?

>gets called privileged

Yes? And you’re not. Argument over ..?

>mexico
I'm sure the portofag would like to have a word with you; and mexico only has like 2 good players, Rafa Marquez and Hugo Sanchez, both amazing but the rest are shit. Croatia has been elite for the last couple of years

>Netherlands
Name the last attacking Dutch player to succeed anywhere but the netherlands

The last time the Dutch were good their attacking players were abroad

bas dost

LCIM, dumbfuck

>Norway
We were good in the 90s ;_;

That feel when Bale and his wife hate it in Madrid, just like the Beckhams did before. I am sorry for Spain being shit.

The food is too good in Spain. You guys don't serve 'meat pies'. How are those mongrels supposed to live?

>americans

>no Switzerland or Austria who together have almost 40 players in the Bundesliga

CHI

OP you Swine.

The British arent good expat players because they all feel guilty for their colonial past. Dont bring this up!!

switzerland, austria and germany are all one country under different flags

One likes beer, another likes BEer, and the other likes BEER

>he doesn't know about the Röstigraben
The east of Switzerland likes beer. The west likes wine.

thats not switzerland, thats france m8

Exactly, they haven’t had someone successful since

>that OP

Literally every half decent Dutch player in the last 20 years

Bergkamp
Bryan Roy
PvH
vdV
LCIM
RvN
RvP
MvB
Kuyt
Hunteelar

Matthäus, Klinsmann, Riedle, Brehme, Völler, Kohler, Sané, Gündogan....

On behalf of all Americans we do not accept this one as our own. We kindly pass him on to the Mexicans

ballack, can, lehmann, hamann, rudiger, ozil

>Norway
>BAD
we are just shit at football 2bh
when we had actual good players they didnt have any problems adapting

Klose, ter Stegen, Draxler, Mertesacker, Huth, Khedira, Bierhoff, Häßler, Berthold....

Wait.. What about us?

they all left the dutch league over 10 years ago you dunces

i think this thread was more intended to expose the English. it's not very nice, but i actually agree with OP. the English are probably the worst, or at least most annoying, 'travelers' on the planet

>Pohjanpalo, Väyrynen, Markannen, Pukki (in his Schalke days)
It does not look good for the recent generation

Finland has only ever had 1 elite world class player and he made it onto the GOAT Ajax team, so there's that.

Hradecky isn't that old

Fugg, i forgot he is a finn xDDD